Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow Game
I'm in CLE, snow is on the ground already. I think it's 3-5" total all day, I'm not sure if CLE cleans the field before the game or not.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm in way to stadium now I got 87 layers on if we give Cleveland their first win and I witness it live I'm not talking to anyone for the rest of my life
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 11:45 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I'm in way to stadium now I got 87 layers on if we give Cleveland their first win and I witness it live I'm not talking to anyone for the rest of my life

We were at the Blue Jackets game last night,and they had mascots from Ohio's professional teams working the crowd.  So, representing Cincinnati was the Red's mascot (Gapper?) and Who Dey himself.  The camera cut between all the mascots interacting with folks and when it landed on Who Dey, a chorus of boos went up from the crowd.  Clearly Cbus is filled with loser Browns fans, and I want them all to have a good reason to cry to the core of their shit-brown souls at about 4:15 today.  

So, bring us that W today.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Browns fans are rowdy as ****. They are probably 3x legal limit by the time the game starts.
Reply/Quote
I have absolutely zero desire to sit in freezing weather to watch much of anything much less football which is why I think TV beats paying money to freeze 100 out of 100 times.
Then again I came very close to freezing to death a few times in my youth. I gave up on the desire to risk death by exposure to the cold.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 11:45 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I'm in way to stadium now I got 87 layers on if we give Cleveland their first win and I witness it live I'm not talking to anyone for the rest of my life

...and the rest of the world has a collective sigh of relief ..
They might even make a psychological thriller based on this potential event . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:27 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Unfortunately hell never be anything more than a college qb I think Watson should have won anyways. 

Watson did not even beat him out for the ACC player of the year. 

What would make you think it would have gotten reversed. 

For the record

Lamar Jackson is the youngest player EVER to win the Heisman Trophy.  .........Cut him a little slack, kid is only 19 and has the arm for NFL. But if not he will certainly be a great CB the way he can change direction and not lose a step. 

He is the very first player EVER to lead the Heisman Trophy polling wire to wire.  Started out a 100-1 long shot as well. He kicked the door down and dwarfed Watsons stats in head to head competition and season with the inferior team. 

Had a Louisville team that is made up of 2 and 3 star players with a couple 4 stars in contention for final 4 playoffs before team ran out of gas. This in itself is no small feat.

He is the first player EVER that passed for 3,300 yds and ran for 1,500 and still has a bowl game to play. 

Only the 3rd player EVER to pass for 30 TD's and run for 20 TD's in same season. 

His 4,928 total yds is the 2nd most EVER amongst Heisman Trophy winners. 

Broke a 41 year old school rushing record and was far more than any other candidate. In fact they are the most rushing yds EVER when voting ended by a QB in the Heisman Winning QB. This includes Cam Newton, Marcus Marriota, and todays opponent Robert Griffin III. Ranks 8th amongst all players including RB's this season. 

Kirk Herbstreit says that although he has been doing his job for a long time he can not recall very many players that can do what he does in the open field. " This kid is special, he's just one of those rare talents and I just love watching him play" 

Yeah he sucks. Will also say your man Watson was the defending Heisman champion and the odds on favorite to win before the season started. Yet Lamar put him in the rearview mirror and never looked back. 

Proud of the 19 year old kid and think he does have a future in NFL. Next season will tell us what position it will be. But with Teddy Bridgewater mentoring him think it could be QB. He has a cannon of an arm.

Just needs to harness it and work on ball security. But contribute the ball security to being forced to do too much on an average team with a horrid O-line. 

Will go on record and say he will be only the 2nd player EVER to win Trophy twice as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
im watching any given sunday before the game, what better way to prepare for the game
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 01:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Watson did not even beat him out for the ACC player of the year. 

What would make you think it would have gotten reversed. 

For the record

Lamar Jackson is the youngest player EVER to win the Heisman Trophy.  .........Cut him a little slack, kid is only 19 and has the arm for NFL. But if not he will certainly be a great CB the way he can change direction and not lose a step. 

He is the very first player EVER to lead the Heisman Trophy polling wire to wire.  Started out a 100-1 long shot as well. He kicked the door down and dwarfed Watsons stats in head to head competition and season with the inferior team. 

Had a Louisville team that is made up of 2 and 3 star players with a couple 4 stars in contention for final 4 playoffs before team ran out of gas. This in itself is no small feat.

He is the first player EVER that passed for 3,300 yds and ran for 1,500 and still has a bowl game to play. 

Only the 3rd player EVER to pass for 30 TD's and run for 20 TD's in same season. 

His 4,928 total yds is the 2nd most EVER amongst Heisman Trophy winners. 

Broke a 41 year old school rushing record and was far more than any other candidate. In fact they are the most rushing yds EVER when voting ended by a QB in the Heisman Winning QB. This includes Cam Newton, Marcus Marriota, and todays opponent Robert Griffin III. Ranks 8th amongst all players including RB's this season. 

Kirk Herbstreit says that although he has been doing his job for a long time he can not recall very many players that can do what he does in the open field. " This kid is special, he's just one of those rare talents and I just love watching him play" 

Yeah he sucks. Will also say your man Watson was the defending Heisman champion and the odds on favorite to win before the season started. Yet Lamar put him in the rearview mirror and never looked back. 

Proud of the 19 year old kid and think he does have a future in NFL. Next season will tell us what position it will be. But with Teddy Bridgewater mentoring him think it could be QB. He has a cannon of an arm.

Just needs to harness it and work on ball security. But contribute the ball security to being forced to do too much on an average team with a horrid O-line. 

Will go on record and say he will be only the 2nd player EVER to win Trophy twice as well.

They played 1 team with a winning record. Hell that's like saying the Bengals should play the Browns every week Dalton throws for 5000 with no pictures KS he should be MVP. he played nobody. 
Reply/Quote