Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Trump?
(02-24-2016, 09:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I dare her to say it to my face.  When we start throwing old people over the cliff, Ma Dino is first.

Apparently you've never argued with an Italian mother and grandmother.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-24-2016, 09:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Apparently you've never argued with an Italian mother and grandmother.  Smirk

We argue over whether she is going to make me cutlets or pasta or both.  Then after Ive had my fill I explain to her how Im going to dismantle social security and medicare and give the proceeds to Goldman Sachs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-24-2016, 12:26 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Hey SSF, it is me Cincy's Best!  I chose this name based off of your view of me.  Anyway.  LOVE ya!  (I know you don't return the sentiment.)

You'll forgive me for having made this assumption after about four posts from this account.

(02-24-2016, 01:07 PM)Benton Wrote: I don't see that happening. Even Harry Reid could defeat Trump in a national election.

I didn't either as recently as a few months ago.  I really think he's got a shot.  Time will tell of course.
It appears Trump has Clayton Bigsby's support

[Image: Cb-6O1UXIAAHeYm.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-26-2016, 07:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears Trump has Clayton Bigsby's support

[Image: Cb-6O1UXIAAHeYm.jpg]

And Sheriff Bart from Blazing Saddles. 
ThumbsUp