Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So What Bengals Items did Santa bring you?
lets hear about all the cool new Bengals swag Santa got you....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
A Cleaning lady to clear out Marvins office this weekend...
Reply/Quote
AJ Green Color Rush Jersey, Bengals Totem Pole, Bengals 'Home Sweet Home' sign, 2018 Bengals Desk Flip Calendar, Bengals Tervis 24hr Hot/Cold Cup, Bengals Throw Blanket, Bengals Checkers, Bengals Lego Mascot thing (idk) and I'm sure there was other stuff I don't remember that will go into my soon to be "gym/man cave". Bengal as f***.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:28 PM)GodFather Wrote: A Cleaning lady to clear out Marvins office this weekend...

No...no...Marvin stay.

[Image: Consuela.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I got this from my sister (she is a Patriots fan for as long as I have been a Bengals fan)....

[Image: Xdqv98K.jpg]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:54 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I got this from my sister (she is a Patriots fan for as long as I have been a Bengals fan)....

Nice! I got a pretty sweet Bengals jacket.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:57 PM)treee Wrote: Nice! I got a pretty sweet Bengals jacket.

Cool! Let's see it!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:54 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I got this from my sister (she is a Patriots fan for as long as I have been a Bengals fan)....

Wow awesome, thats very cool......
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:21 PM)corpjet Wrote: lets hear about all the cool new Bengals swag Santa got you....

A WIN!!!! which is actually the opposite of what I wanted
Reply/Quote
Thanks! She must have heard me rant up and down a few years ago that my team let go of the only person that I believe could change this program around. She knows I collect pre-war baseball cards and I didn't think she would come up with this.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
No Bengals stuff this year. Wife and I love hockey so this year it was Rangers(Lunquist) jersey for her and she got me a Blue Jackets (Bob) jersey!! And of course I read this morning 2 of their star players are out for 6 weeks..... I can't catch a break....
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: No Bengals stuff this year. Wife and I love hockey so this year it was Rangers(Lunquist) jersey for her and she got me a Blue Jackets (Bob) jersey!!  And of course I read this morning 2 of their star players are out for 6 weeks..... I can't catch a break....

Nice! Tough break on the injuries.
Go Knights! Although for players I root for Malkin and Zuccarello.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: No Bengals stuff this year. Wife and I love hockey so this year it was Rangers(Lunquist) jersey for her and she got me a Blue Jackets (Bob) jersey!!  And of course I read this morning 2 of their star players are out for 6 weeks..... I can't catch a break....

Very nice.  My only two sports-related gifts were:

- Madden 18 (I hadn't gotten around to purchasing it yet)
- A pair of Blur Jackets socks (which I guess I can wear with my old Dubinsky sweater  Sad )

So, nothing Bengals-related.  Honestly, I've got more than enough Bengals stuff at this point, and most of it with that ugly ass "B" on it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Grew up playing hockey and had Sabres season tickets, now cant even watch a NHL game for some reason, the Flyers (who gave you Bob for a pail of pucks) were my team back in the day (despite having Sabres tickets)....just not into it anymore......however I would love if my son wanted to learn to play (he's already been skating and does well).........
Reply/Quote

Umm... I want it! Whats it gonna take?

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:21 PM)corpjet Wrote: lets hear about all the cool new Bengals swag Santa got you....

Yeah, let's do talk about this stuff. Now, I've made it no secret I do not buy Bengals stuff, go to games or anything because, well, it's my small way of making them pay for disappointing us. I will continue to do so until they do the unthinkable, which is most of the things we discuss on here. HOWEVER!!!!!! As I sit at Christmas and open a Bengals Jacket, A Bengals thermal cup, A Bengals Pillow and Blanket for the new leather sofa (Walmart, not rich type sofa), 2 Bengals end table storage thingies for sofa (again, Man-cave), A Bengals wooden encased dartboard (ahem... Man-cave) and a few other things? I tend to wonder, "What's the point?" Here I am, boycotting Mike Brown and his cheap pockets and my family runs out and spends a ton of money on Bengal stuff? 

It's not like I can tell them, hey, why did you buy me this stuff? I will have to subtly advise them during the year I am boycotting (unless things turn around) so this doesn't continue to happen. I can see Mike B. rolling naked in my families hard earned money now as I type this. Ewww! Disgusting.

Unsee
Unsee
Unsee
Unsee
Unsee

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 09:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, let's do talk about this stuff. Now, I've made it no secret I do not buy Bengals stuff, go to games or anything because, well, it's my small way of making them pay for disappointing us. I will continue to do so until they do the unthinkable, which is most of the things we discuss on here. HOWEVER!!!!!! As I sit at Christmas and open a Bengals Jacket, A Bengals thermal cup, A Bengals Pillow and Blanket for the new leather sofa (Walmart, not rich type sofa), 2 Bengals end table storage thingies for sofa (again, Man-cave), A Bengals wooden encased dartboard (ahem... Man-cave) and a few other things? I tend to wonder, "What's the point?" Here I am, boycotting Mike Brown and his cheap pockets and my family runs out and spends a ton of money on Bengal stuff? 

It's not like I can tell them, hey, why did you buy me this stuff? I will have to subtly advise them during the year I am boycotting (unless things turn around) so this doesn't continue to happen. I can see Mike B. rolling naked in my families hard earned money now as I type this. Ewww! Disgusting.

Unsee
Unsee
Unsee
Unsee
Unsee

Let me help you.....

[Image: UjmMyCV.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Not one damn thing!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 09:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not one damn thing!

God loves you then and has blessed you. He just lessened the amount of things you can throw during a game.  Cool

Reply/Quote
I didn't want any Bengals stuff. However, I gave away a nice Bengals blanket for a white elephant gift. I couldn't believe how many people wanted it. I sure didn't.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote