Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So can we...
Stop talking about the stupid conspiracies about how the NFL wants this and the NFL wants that and the refs blah blah blah.

The better team executed and won the game despite ANY goofy narratives. 

Who Dey

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Yes indeed!
This won’t be popular, but IDGAF! I’m just glad I can watch a football game and not have to hear about Damar Hamlin now. The NFL just postponed that beat down. And we did it in their house!
This game was like getting a monkey off our back after the MNF game. Great win!! We dominated and the OL played great. Jackson Carman is a stud. He is not a G though, he's a LT. Great team win. We dominated
(01-22-2023, 08:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop talking about the stupid conspiracies about how the NFL wants this and the NFL wants that and the refs blah blah blah.

Who Dey

I guarantee that this week it becomes: “We ruined the NFL’s plan”. We might even see those exact words.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(01-22-2023, 08:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop talking about the stupid conspiracies about how the NFL wants this and the NFL wants that and the refs blah blah blah.

Who Dey

PREACH!!

x2

Who Dey

the refs* do need an asterik to it though. lol 
So rigged they called three penalties on the Bills within the 5 yard line and reviewed to give Mixon a TD after the play clock hit 0.

Refs suck sometimes. Works for us, works against us. If rigged, we would lose. It is a BS narrative.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Absolutely not. The fix is in and the NFL hates the Bengals and wants to see them lose. It's been proven time over time... In fact the NFL was going to use what happened to Damar against the Bengals. Oh wait.... Never mind. Rock On

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
If you don't think the NFL "wants" certain outcomes, then we disagree, we do agree that they do nothing during the games to facilitate their wants.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-22-2023, 08:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you don't think the NFL "wants" certain outcomes, then we disagree, we do agree that they do nothing during the games to facilitate their wants.

So they're human beings? Wtf kind of a dumb response is that. Every human has subjective thoughts, opinions, and desires else you're a freaking robot. If they don't actually do anything to influence the game then who the fuss cares. 
Refs are gonna be gunning for the Bengals extra hard since they ruined their ATL cash cow.
I figured there would be a lot more flags thrown the bengals way today....I was dead wrong about that. Aside from those two overturned plays(and you can make an argument either way), it seemed as though the game was officiated fairly
(01-22-2023, 08:25 PM)TheFan Wrote: So they're human beings? Wtf kind of a dumb response is that. Every human has subjective thoughts, opinions, and desires else you're a freaking robot. If they don't actually do anything to influence the game then who the fuss cares. 

STFU and reread what I wrote. 

The NFL is not a human..What kind of dumb retort was that? 

(01-22-2023, 08:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: STFU and reread what I wrote. 

The NFL is not a human..What kind of dumb retort was that? 

"If you don't think the NFL "wants" certain outcomes, then we disagree, we do agree that they do nothing during the games to facilitate their wants."

You're literally saying nothing with this entire post. The NFL has "wants" but doesn't do anything during the games to act on those wants. 

So who tf cares?
(01-22-2023, 08:30 PM)TheFan Wrote: "If you don't think the NFL "wants" certain outcomes, then we disagree, we do agree that they do nothing during the games to facilitate their wants."

You're literally saying nothing with this entire post. The NFL has "wants" but doesn't do anything during the games to act on those wants. 

So who tf cares?

Apparently, you do.

Now go play with your train set. 

Eight penalties on the Bills. Two on the Bengals. That is with a backup O-line. One was a false start on that fake "going for it on fourth" play.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(01-22-2023, 08:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Apparently, you do.

Now go play with your train set. 

Tell me where my interpretation of what you said is wrong. I reread it and it still seemed just as silly as the first time. You claim the NFL has wants but then does nothing to influence games...again, so they're humans. 

Just like you and me want the Bengals to win. Or maybe you like the Eagles story even though you have no connection you want them to win but it does nothing to actually influence games. 
*ding ding ding

Hear that?
That's the sound in Atlanta right now dishing out refunds

Who Dey

They did overcome some bullshit and just were the most complete we have seen them all season.  That team was AWESOME!!!