Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....what is everyone looking for tomorrow night?
I'm sure those that know me, KNOW I will be watching the big boys up front intently....as a lot of folks likely will.  Just curious what the board is going to be watching for against the Bears.  

In particular, I'll be watching Price, and looking to see how much the blindside has improved with Glenn out there.  Of course, everyone will be looking at that right side.....as will I.....but I'm more intrigued with the potential improvements at C and LT.

Thoughts?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love to see our 1st and 2nd units control OL and DL

Ross make a 1st down catch

Price no snap issues and hold the pocket
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2018, 03:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm sure those that know me, KNOW I will be watching the big boys up front intently....as a lot of folks likely will.  Just curious what the board is going to be watching for against the Bears.  

In particular, I'll be watching Price, and looking to see how much the blindside has improved with Glenn out there.  Of course, everyone will be looking at that right side.....as will I.....but I'm more intrigued with the potential improvements at C and LT.

Thoughts?

Wanna see the 1s just move the ball down the field series 1...  a pass for each WR and Eifert if he plays.

If they get 2 maybe go all run. and let them big boys on the OL get some work in.
Reply/Quote
After I do my beer inventory, I will sit and focus on the time Andy has and what he does with it. Would love to see "0" balls thrown out of bounds and plays extended. Of course, that includes better OL play. Also interested in seeing who stands out. There always seems to be a few rookies that play better in games than in practice and their real talent stands out. W-L's dont matter. It's going to be a lot of fun watching pretty much everything.

Reply/Quote
Auden Tate and Sam Hubbard.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Line play, although, even if they do block well, it won't cure my anxiety about the line this year but will just give me a little more faith because the Bears won't be throwing too much at us that's outside of base defense.

I'd also like to see Sam Hubbard get some pressure and to see if Ka'Raun White really has as much potential as he flashed at training camp.
Reply/Quote
No injuries...
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2018, 03:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: No injuries...

This, but it's a given. I have no concerns at all now about the left side of the line, Glenn is healthy and is a top LT, Boling is more than solid. I'm looking to see the battle for RG and RT, and to see our run game.
Reply/Quote
DEPTH and NO MAJOR INJURIES!
Reply/Quote
I'll be watching Price, and the right side of the OL. Interested in seeing Ross and Hubbard as well.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
O-line, especially the right side but the whole unit.
Ross catching passes
Billings
Young LBs
CBs not named Dre, DQ, and WJ3
Reply/Quote
All of the OL
Billings
Ross
pretty much all the rookies.
The White brothers playing against each other. Fun story line. I remember Kevin White was like 6'3" 215 and ran a 4.3. Had over 1400 yrds his senior year, top 10 pick then got hurt 3 years in a row. I figure this is his final year to prove himself, while his little bro is just trying to make a roster at all. I like it.
Reply/Quote
Won't be able to see here in Washington, but if I could, obviously the line play and also the subtle nuances that would be different than the last couple of seasons.
Reply/Quote
It will be interesting to see if the Bengals look as organized as the Bears, given that this will be Da' Bears 2nd game....
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2018, 03:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This, but it's a given. I have no concerns at all now about the left side of the line, Glenn is healthy and is a top LT, Boling is more than solid. I'm looking to see the battle for RG and RT, and to see our run game.

From news Glenn has been stellar Run blocking but having a few issues pass blocking.. (figured hes not back to 100% game speed quite yet)

That's why I say a series of just run it all over them is do lol
Reply/Quote
Also Hoping to see a little of Logan Woodside. And barkley vs Driskel
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2018, 03:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm sure those that know me, KNOW I will be watching the big boys up front intently....as a lot of folks likely will.  Just curious what the board is going to be watching for against the Bears.  

Thoughts?

In addition to what you said, I wanna see how the run defense looks--what will Preston Brown look like, has Jordan Evans made progress, is Andrew actually living up to his Billings, etc.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Thoughts?

On offense, the line. And the receivers. Defensively the linebackers.  Beyond that, the officials and how they call the new helmet rules.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2018, 05:04 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: On offense, the line. And the receivers. Defensively the linebackers.  Beyond that, the officials and how they call the new helmet rules.

I believe the plan is to call the hell out of it on anything even close during the pre season and then hopefully get a handle on it by the time the season starts.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2018, 04:24 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Won't be able to see here in Washington, but if I could, obviously the line play and also the subtle nuances that would be different than the last couple of seasons.

Sign up for nfl gamepass free trial. Watch game. Cancel nfl gamepass. I did that with 3 different email addresses last year and caught every preseason game....fo free.

Reply/Quote