Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....what is everyone looking for tomorrow night?
I'm interested in Jessie Bates III. 

Hoping to see some flashes of potential Greatness from him soon.

An Elite level roaming free Safety with exceptional ball hawking skills to pair with William Jackson III would lift our Defense.

I believe he was the 4th Safety off the board in last year's Draft and it would be a real Boost for the Bengals to hit on this 2nd round pick.

A Slogan like "The Two III's" for William Jackson III and Jessie Bates III would be nice to have develop with Fans but that will only come with Success and interceptions.

Tired of hearing Slogans for other team's players (Legion of Boom) etc

Got to Win and have our players show signs of Greatness for it to be our turn in the Spotlight.  
Reply/Quote
O-line definitely. I'd say Ross, but I don't know how much time he'll get in pre-season. Auden Tate, definitely, if he's healthy enough. I don't think we'll see much of value in the run game in the pre-season, but the QBs (Driskell and What'sHisName) could be interesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
snowy Wrote:O-line definitely. I'd say Ross, but I don't know how much time he'll get in pre-season. Auden Tate, definitely, if he's healthy enough. I don't think we'll see much of value in the run game in the pre-season, but the QBs (Driskell and What'sHisName) could be interesting.

At least, that's what I'll be looking for if I can find a decent stream. I'm not sure my normal football bar carries out of market pre-season games...though the prospect of Honey-Old Bay Wings for supper is tempting, whether or not there's football to watch.
Reply/Quote
John Ross catching a pass from Dalton. All I want.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
O line (particularly the interior), D line (stopping the run, getting pressure), Ross, Tate, Hubbard and backers

So much to watch.  But if we can perform against the Bears offensive and defensive lines I will be happy.   They mauled us last year.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2018, 03:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm sure those that know me, KNOW I will be watching the big boys up front intently....as a lot of folks likely will.  Just curious what the board is going to be watching for against the Bears.  

In particular, I'll be watching Price, and looking to see how much the blindside has improved with Glenn out there.  Of course, everyone will be looking at that right side.....as will I.....but I'm more intrigued with the potential improvements at C and LT.

Thoughts?

Same as you when i get to see the highlights. Won't be able to watch the game unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 02:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't know, my mother never hid the fact that I was in 2nd place out of 2.

Better than being 3rd place out of 2...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ready to go. Fingers crossed for no injuries.
Reply/Quote
Guess we saw what we wanted to Wyche... :andy:
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 03:33 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Seven things:

1-Price's ability to lead offensive line, ability to get to second level, and identify Mike backer. (Check
2-Rhythm and tempo of offense at least for the few series the first team offense is in the game. (Check)
3-penalties (Boo)
4-Effectiveness of the secondary rotation and nickle packages (which should include Bates). First team (Check)
5-UDFA players like Worley, Fleer, and Flowers (Henderson Check)
6-Jon Brown's effectiveness on KO and accuracy from 40+ (Check)
7-Lawson destroy everything including the water boy. (Check, except the water boy part)
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote