Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Africa parliament votes to seize white owned land
(03-09-2018, 07:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: then no need to ask a question like this, right?

Settle down Cochise. Lol

I asked that question because I’m not tracking him.
(03-09-2018, 07:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have no idea what you are doing. All I know is you work or worked for a public university and wanted to move to Germany and speak German.

I don’t track your life on here, not because I am not interested.... it’s just not my business. I just speak with you on various topics when they come up.

The German thing is for foreign policy and whatnot. I'd love to spend time over there, but as a part of the foreign service. That is all doubtful. However, we are a major trading partner with Germany and so the language can be helpful.

But yeah, my overall course of study is in public policy.

(03-09-2018, 07:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good for you on your pursuits. You no doubt have good intentions.

Indeed. I like helping people, but I'm not good at interacting with them. So this is a way I can make a difference without having to.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-09-2018, 08:03 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The German thing is for foreign policy and whatnot. I'd love to spend time over there, but as a part of the foreign service. That is all doubtful. However, we are a major trading partner with Germany and so the language can be helpful.

But yeah, my overall course of study is in public policy.

Indeed. I like helping people, but I'm not good at interacting with them. So this is a way I can make a difference without having to.

Fair enough. Good luck man. I hope you have a fulfilling career.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/28289/australia-considering-emergency-visas-white-south-paul-bois

Australia to offer emergency visas to white South African farmers. Good for the aussies

And this Guy seems nice lol

Quote:As South Africa's parliament voted to confiscate lands from white farmers without compensation, the hateful Julius Malema, leader of the Marxist-Revolutionary Economic Freedom Party, has turned his anti-white rhetoric up to dangerous levels. Just recently, he told crowds of followers to "go after a white man" in the name of "cutting the throat of whiteness."

"So, these people, when you want to hit them hard – go after a white man," Malema told his followers. "They feel a terrible pain, because you have touched a white man. ... We are starting with this whiteness. We are cutting the throat of whiteness."

Quote:Australia Considering Emergency Visas For White South African Farmers
"We want people who want to come here"

Paul BoisMarch 15, 2018
Protesters hold a banner during a demonstration by South African farmers & farm workers at the Green Point stadium to protest against farmer murders in the country, on October 30, 2017, in Cape Town.
AFP Contributor / Contributor / Getty Images
After South Africa's governing party, the African National Congress, voted in favor of seizing all land from white farmers without compensation amidst a swell of racist rhetoric, Australia has now proposed a possible emergency visa for white farmers whose lives might be in danger.

According to the New York Times, leading Australian politician Peter Dutton, the country's home affairs minister who oversees immigration, said white South African farmers may need emergency visas for their "special protection."

“I think these people deserve special attention and we’re certainly applying that special attention now,” said Dutton. “We want people who want to come here, abide by our laws, integrate into our society, work hard, not lead a life on welfare."

Dutton's decided to champion the cause after watching a documentary about the murder of South African farmers.

South Africa’s foreign ministry has denounced Mr. Dutton's remarks, saying white South Africans were not in danger.

“There is no reason for any government anywhere in the world to suspect that any South African is in danger from their own democratically elected government,” Ndivhuwo Mabaya, a spokesman for South Africa’s foreign ministry, said in a statement. “That threat simply does not exist.”

Government statistics show that Australia receives more migrants from South Africa per year than any other African country.

"As of 2016, 181,400 Australian residents were South African natives, according to the latest census," reports the Times. "The government does not break down that figure by race, but white South Africans have been moving to Australia in large numbers for decades."

As South Africa's parliament voted to confiscate lands from white farmers without compensation, the hateful Julius Malema, leader of the Marxist-Revolutionary Economic Freedom Party, has turned his anti-white rhetoric up to dangerous levels. Just recently, he told crowds of followers to "go after a white man" in the name of "cutting the throat of whiteness."

"So, these people, when you want to hit them hard – go after a white man," Malema told his followers. "They feel a terrible pain, because you have touched a white man. ... We are starting with this whiteness. We are cutting the throat of whiteness."
(03-15-2018, 04:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.dailywire.com/news/28289/australia-considering-emergency-visas-white-south-paul-bois

Australia to offer emergency visas to white South African farmers. Good for the aussies

This is what happens when people get elected who only want to defend people like themselves.  People who dislike anyone who is "different".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-15-2018, 04:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://www.dailywire.com/news/28289/australia-considering-emergency-visas-white-south-paul-bois

Whites need to stick together to combat racism.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]