Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Poverty Law Center creates jIhad hit list of Women
Top Women in US on a jihad hit list made by SPLC

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/06/top-women-in-u-s-media-scourged-in-hit-list/
Epic levels of stupidity in this story.

Geller goes around having cartoon contests to intentionally provoke violence from radical Muslims, but she claims that if she is attacked the SPLC should be held responsible?

The people who fall for this shit have to be completely brain dead.
(06-25-2015, 01:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The people who fall for this shit have to be completely brain dead.

Well, we all can see who started the thread...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-25-2015, 01:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Epic levels of stupidity in this story.

Geller goes around having cartoon contests to intentionally provoke violence from radical Muslims, but she claims that if she is attacked the SPLC should be held responsible?

So they didn't put this list together?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-25-2015, 01:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Top Women in US on a jihad hit list made by SPLC

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/06/top-women-in-u-s-media-scourged-in-hit-list/

Did they have their pictures with targets over them?   Ninja

Seriously though...the one lady said (claimed) she's already had assassination attempts on her before the list.  So is this "news"?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-25-2015, 10:14 AM)GMDino Wrote: Did they have their pictures with targets over them?   Ninja

Seriously though...the one lady said (claimed) she's already had assassination attempts on her before the list.  So is this "news"?

So what was their purpose?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-25-2015, 10:20 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So what was their purpose?

To point out people they feel say hateful things?  This time being a list of women.  Complete with what they said.

May I add I found the actual list and read the first entry only.  Anyone claiming that Islamist immigrants are going to lead to end times should not hold any position of power.  But in America you get what you pay for...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-25-2015, 10:20 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So what was their purpose?

They expose hate groups and people who make hateful remarks.

What's the purpose of having a contest in which you try to draw cartoons of Muhammad that mock him? I think what Fred is getting at is that Pamela Geller has long been known to be a hateful, disgusting person. Look at her track record. She won a fight with the NYC transit authority to have her ads stay on their buses that could potentially lead to discrimination against Muslims and Jews. She said it's not her fault if they do.

(06-25-2015, 12:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They expose hate groups and people who make hateful remarks.

What's the purpose of having a contest in which you try to draw cartoons of Muhammad that mock him? I think what Fred is getting at is that Pamela Geller has long been known to be a hateful, disgusting person. Look at her track record. She won a fight with the NYC transit authority to have her ads stay on their buses that could potentially lead to discrimination against Muslims and Jews. She said it's not her fault if they do.

This whole line of thinking sort of reminds me of the Bill O' Fox News Dr. Tiller thing.  Fox News and Bill have no problem flexing their muscles about being the "most watched news station" and being important and popular and influential BUT when someone "listens" to them and does something violent/crazy/illegal they throw their hands up and say "Woah, I don't have power over anyone!"

Is this a contest?  Should the anti-Christian types travel the country seeing who can do the best "dress up like Jesus in a thong speedo and marry Osama Bin Laden" contest until a Christian does something violent in response so we can rail against that group, too? 
(06-25-2015, 12:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They expose hate groups and people who make hateful remarks.

Which of their lists are they on?

(06-25-2015, 12:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote:   Which of their lists are they on?

Are you implying that exposing hate is itself hateful?

(06-25-2015, 12:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Are you implying that exposing hate is itself hateful?

Ida know, isn't this more like throwing rocks at a beehive until you get stung so you can prove that bees are an overly aggressive nuisance?
Why is SPLC creating a list of women that are or will be targets?

Doesn't matter if Geller had death threats.. You don't add to it by creating a hit list for these guys.

Such a joke they made this list then had the balls to publish it so some nut job jihadist goes nuts. They know what they are doing.... After all CAIR is one of ther sources for info. And we know they are a Hamas front group.
(06-25-2015, 12:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This whole line of thinking sort of reminds me of the Bill O' Fox News Dr. Tiller thing.  Fox News and Bill have no problem flexing their muscles about being the "most watched news station" and being important and popular and influential BUT when someone "listens" to them and does something violent/crazy/illegal they throw their hands up and say "Woah, I don't have power over anyone!"

Is this a contest?  Should the anti-Christian types travel the country seeing who can do the best "dress up like Jesus in a thong speedo and marry Osama Bin Laden" contest until a Christian does something violent in response so we can rail against that group, too? 

Anti christian groups travel the country all the time. Putting jesus in a jar of urine... Etc. No one ever bothers them . And to relate that to Tiller who was doing basocally back alley abortions in his filthy shop. ... That's ridiculous... And a big reach
(06-25-2015, 08:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Well, we all can see who started the thread...

Yeah it's absurd to call out a group who is targeting women.    

Makes sense since they are close with CAIR/Hamas.   They have an axe to grind with western women.

The only reason you dismiss it is because it's conservative women and you feel like they deserve what they get.
(06-25-2015, 01:24 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Anti christian groups travel the country all the time.   Putting jesus in a jar of urine... Etc.  No one ever bothers them .   And to relate that to Tiller who was doing basocally back alley abortions in his filthy shop.    ... That's ridiculous... And a big reach

The point isn't that Tiller was a good guy, the point is that you can't brag about how influential you are and then when someone does something illegal you probably wanted them to do you say "Woah, I don't influence anyone!"
(06-25-2015, 01:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Epic levels of stupidity in this story.

So Geller deserves what she gets? Even if it's death?

Is that what your going with.... What about the rest of the women on the list?
(06-25-2015, 01:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The point isn't that Tiller was a good guy, the point is that you can't brag about how influential you are and then when someone does something illegal you probably wanted them to do you say "Woah, I don't influence anyone!"

What did Geller do that was illegal? Or are you saying she was trying to get someone to kill her?
(06-25-2015, 12:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Are you implying that exposing hate is itself hateful?

Sort of a selective exposing and very subjective.  Why would a group that wants to point out hate only point out what is deemed right wing hate?  

(06-25-2015, 01:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: What did Geller do that was illegal?   Or are you saying she was trying to get someone to kill her?

It's not about legality.  I just think the situation is fairly absurd.  I suppose I should wear a Bengals jersey around Pittsburgh and badmouth the Steelers until someone stabs me in hopes that Roger Godell will force the team to disband, or something.  It's just interesting...not that someone like Geller does this so much as so many people are willing to support it and get swept up in it.  I try to think less about the right and wrong and more about how and why people are inclined to think and behave the way they do in response.