Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Speculation that Dalton Starts Next Week
Finley has looked TERRIBLE. He doesn't have an NFL arm:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
If only Finley had looked as good as Andy did against Pittsburgh earlier in the year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I questioned why they drafted Finely in the 1st place after the draft only to have the draft experts question me.
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
well stop the speculating...Zac is sticking with Ryan

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Doesn't have to been Dalton, go to the 3rd QB on the team and see what you have in him. We know what we have in the first 2 guys and it is 0-11 might as well look at the other option.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:31 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I questioned why they drafted Finely in the 1st place after the draft only to have the draft experts question me.
Hilarious

They didn't question you for the drafting of Finley . . . almost everything you say makes little sense so I'm pretty sure that that's why they were questioning your intelligence.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Dolegala time.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:36 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Dolegala time.

Zac isn’t that smart
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:35 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: They didn't question you for the drafting of Finley . . . almost everything you say makes little sense so I'm pretty sure that that's why they were questioning your intelligence.

I make Plenty of sense trust me 
Reply/Quote
Dolegala!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:38 PM)impactplaya Wrote: I make Plenty of sense trust me 

Got any links to prove this?
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
Culture and accountability already went out the window making the switch to Finley in the way we did.

I've said it on the board before, but if I'm Dalton and Taylor comes and asks me to start I laugh in his face.

Since winning obviously isn't the goal, go to Dolegala then, at least he has an NFL arm.
Reply/Quote
Well the Redskins won so we can win 1 and get the 1st pick.
Reply/Quote
It's unbelievable we traded UP for this guy! Honestly, he is one of the worst QB's I've ever seen. Makes AJ McCarron look like some real expansive Drew Brees type QB when put next to Finley.

The guy can't make any throws, to give him any shot we have to dial up a 1 yard pass play. You can't win with a QB who is so easy to beat. We'd have to be playing Jameis Winston at his 5 INT best for the QB duel to be remotely favourable.

I'd start Dalton even if this board wants Dolegala fielded. But if it's the latter I won't complain much, as long as we aren't starting Finley again.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:50 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Culture and accountability already went out the window making the switch to Finley in the way we did.

I've said it on the board before, but if I'm Dalton and Taylor comes and asks me to start I laugh in his face.

Since winning obviously isn't the goal, go to Dolegala then, at least he has an NFL arm.

So you're selfish and not a team player . . . got it.
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:55 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: It's unbelievable we traded UP for this guy! Honestly, he is one of the worst QB's I've ever seen. Makes AJ McCarron look like some real expansive Drew Brees type QB when put next to Finley.

The guy can't make any throws, to give him any shot we have to dial up a 1 yard pass play. You can't win with a QB who is so easy to beat. We'd have to be playing Jameis Winston at his 5 INT best for the QB duel to be remotely favourable.

I'd start Dalton even if this board wants Dolegala fielded. But if it's the latter I won't complain much, as long as we aren't starting Finley again.

Yes...we traded up for a 25 year old rookie QB.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:33 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Doesn't have to been Dalton, go to the 3rd QB on the team and see what you have in him. We know what we have in the first 2 guys and it is 0-11 might as well look at the other option.

Yep

The season is toast and has been for some time. What good comes from putting Dalton back in ? Put Dolegala in there.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If only Finley had looked as good as Andy did against Pittsburgh earlier in the year.

You've gone down with the ship this long; may as well ride it out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote