Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spygate 2.0
Spygate 2.0

I bet Harrison is being sent there to spy on the Patriot internals and, if accepted into the organization, to mult when he is on the field.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't trust him one bit.......he basically did nothing here.....the thing that irks me the most is the mysterious injury he had when we played at Pittsburgh that year, he was suited up never took a snap and was ruled out with an "injury" almost like he couldn't stomach playing his old team in Pitt......screw him!!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:07 PM)corpjet Wrote: I wouldn't trust him one bit.......he basically did nothing here.....the thing that irks me the most is the mysterious injury he had when we played at Pittsburgh that year, he was suited up never took a snap and was ruled out with an "injury"  almost like he couldn't stomach playing his old team in Pitt......screw him!!!

that might be on marvin... He seems to down play when players face their old team like it shouldn't matter but then held harrision out both games
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that might be on marvin... He seems to down play when players face their old team like it shouldn't matter but then held harrision out both games

I remember when Merv let Benson play against Chicago. Monster game.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that might be on marvin... He seems to down play when players face their old team like it shouldn't matter but then held harrision out both games

Maybe Marv didn't trust him. On the field they would have been outnumbered 12-to-10 when Steelers have the ball.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:27 PM)Takedown Wrote: I remember when Merv let Benson play against Chicago. Monster game.

That is different. Benson didn't come from a scumbag organization. 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:02 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Spygate 2.0

I bet Harrison is being sent there to spy on the Patriot internals and, if accepted into the organization, to mult when he is on the field.

It's the opposite..Think about it...every other team, some with much greater need than N.E., passed on Harrison. But Harrison has very specific knowledge about the Steelers that N.E. wants. The knowledge Harrison can share to N.E. about the Steeler's defensive schemes, signals, tendencies, etc, is worth more to the Patriots than anything he can contribute on the field. I'll bet he doesn't get 6 meaningful snaps with them. After the last game in Pgh, when the Steelers pretty much outplayed the Pats, they had to do something.  Pittsburgh made the exact same mistake by letting the Patriots pick up LaGarrete Blount when they cast him aside a few years ago, and it cost them.

Another example of why N.E.'s FO is the best in sports.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: That is different. Benson didn't come from a scumbag organization. 

According to Benson at that time I think he would beg the differ lol. He was also a whiny b**** so yeah who knows.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:41 PM)BMK Wrote: It's the opposite..The knowledge Harrison can share to N.E. about the Steeler's defensive schemes, signals, tendencies, etc, is worth more to the Patriots than anything he can contribute on the field. After the last game in Pgh, when the Steelers pretty much outplayed the Pats, they had to do something. This is another example of how N.E. has the smartest FO in sports.

Why the Steelers didn't re-sign him yesterday, which they could've done to prevent this scenario, is pretty dumb.

How do you know he's not there to give the Pats defense away if/when they meet again? Pats will be outnumbered 12-to-10 when the Steelers have the ball...

Latest:

[Image: EVDuKhc.png]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:41 PM)BMK Wrote: It's the opposite..Think about it...every other team, some with much greater need than N.E., passed on Harrison. But Harrison has very specific knowledge about the Steelers that N.E. wants. The knowledge Harrison can share to N.E. about the Steeler's defensive schemes, signals, tendencies, etc, is worth more to the Patriots than anything he can contribute on the field. I'll bet he doesn't get 6 meaningful snaps with them. After the last game in Pgh, when the Steelers pretty much outplayed the Pats, they had to do something.   Pittsburgh made the exact same mistake by letting the Patriots pick up LaGarrete Blount when they cast him aside a few years ago, and it cost them.

Another example of why N.E.'s FO is the best in sports.

He could be a "Secret Double Agent"..... Making his nightly report to HQ down in Three Rivers....
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:47 PM)Interceptor Wrote: How do you know he's not there to give the Pats defense away if/when they meet again? Pats will be outnumbered 12-to-10 when the Steelers have the ball...

Latest:

Those tweets are funny!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Those tweets are funny!

Yah! Not as funny as r/Roast Me, but funny!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:47 PM)Interceptor Wrote: How do you know he's not there to give the Pats defense away if/when they meet again? Pats will be outnumbered 12-to-10 when the Steelers have the ball...

Yeah, I'd trust that ***** about as far as I could pick him up and throw him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Latest:

Give away to who? The Steelers? In case you didn't notice, the Steelers cut him. He was pissed at them anyway for how little he played.

Or are you saying the Steelers somehow MADE the Patriots pick him up, so he could infiltrate their system and then report back to the steelers using his super duper top secret shoe phone?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:07 PM)sandwedge Wrote: He could be a "Secret Double Agent"..... Making his nightly report to HQ down in Three Rivers....

You may be on to something there....though he may have just a wee bit of a challenge making contact, since Three Rivers ceased to exist about 17 years ago.

Wink    
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:18 PM)BMK Wrote: Give away to who? The Steelers? In case you didn't notice, the Steelers cut him. He was pissed at them anyway for how little he played.

Or are you saying the Steelers somehow MADE the Patriots pick him up, so he could infiltrate their system and then report back to the steelers using his super duper top secret shoe phone?

Damn, they're sneaky. Bet he uses the cone of silence on the locker room, too.

[Image: blog-coneos.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:33 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Damn, they're sneaky. Bet he uses the cone of silence on the locker room, too.

[Image: blog-coneos.jpg]
Belechick:" Hey Harrison, why didn't you make that sack?!"

Harrison: "Sorry about that chief...missed him by THAT much..."
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:38 PM)BMK Wrote: Belechick:" Hey Harrison, why didn't you make that sack?!"

Harrison: "Sorry about that chief...missed him by THAT much..."

We're old  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:18 PM)BMK Wrote: Give away to who? The Steelers? In case you didn't notice, the Steelers cut him. He was pissed at them anyway for how little he played.

No way the Steelers could know that NE would sign Harrison. Maybe they hoped NE would sign him. I dislike all things Steeler so I hope it blows up in the Steelers faces, or asses-- whichever. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:07 PM)corpjet Wrote: I wouldn't trust him one bit.......he basically did nothing here.....the thing that irks me the most is the mysterious injury he had when we played at Pittsburgh that year, he was suited up never took a snap and was ruled out with an "injury"  almost like he couldn't stomach playing his old team in Pitt......screw him!!!

He had 3 tackles before going out with a concussion in that game...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote