Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stains vs Bears
Mooney not only had three game winning touchdown kicked it up into the air for a game ending INT for the Browns lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
**** it
Reply/Quote
Let me guess, Dallas will lose to Buffalo now
Reply/Quote
I hope Tennessee and Chicago never win another game again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ok Bills can’t use snow as an excuse.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
2 last minute heart breakers. Horrible.

Bears threw up a Hail Mary that was caught for the win — and then bobbled for no reason and ended up in the Stains hands.

Shoot me
Reply/Quote
Time for three hours of blowing “never did anything” Allen.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:25 PM)M.W. Wrote: Time to pull for the Cowboys!!

Yes !!
Reply/Quote
First how the hell did the Bears blow this game. 2nd. How the fk does that guy drop a ball upwards that’s in his lap. So pissed, every game was literally going our way till the last minutes.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:29 PM)TKUHL Wrote: First how the hell did the Bears blow this game. 2nd. How the fk does that guy drop a ball upwards that’s in his lap. So pissed, every game was literally going our way till the last minutes.

yeah terrible Sunday so far. imma guess cowboys also sell, this is a stupid movie we're watching lol
Reply/Quote
Protecting Josh like they never have Joe.

Reply/Quote
Sucks! Everything was going our way with 5 mins left in both games. So frustrating.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Protecting Josh like they never have  Joe.

incredible acting by josh
Reply/Quote
Gave away fifteen yards Martin you moron.

Reply/Quote
The cowboys line is incredible! Hold. Negative run. Sack.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 06:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: yeah terrible Sunday so far. imma guess cowboys also sell, this is a stupid movie we're watching lol

Wouldn't say terrible. We will be #6 even if Buffalo does win. We will end this week in a playoff spot no matter what.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Last time I ever root for the Cowboys.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 07:44 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Wouldn't say terrible. We will be #6 even if Buffalo does win. We will end this week in a playoff spot no matter what.

yes it was terrible, nobody we needed to lose, lost. It could be a better Sunday fo sho.
Reply/Quote