Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statue of Satan Unveiled
(07-27-2015, 04:12 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This god that you all speak of is a cruel and unjust being. If real, I would count this fella as my enemy. Are you sure you're on the right side?

I am not to judge what is "right".
I merely know what I feel.
To be honest (as I've never really spoke much on my faith), I've questioned The Almighty on many occasions.
I also understand your view of religion, as I've been there and I'm not a total Bible-Thumper.
(07-27-2015, 03:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: They are.
The lack of God resides within those in power and wealth, not necessarily within the afflicted poor.

If you look out for yourself before others then that's not Godly. Especially when your looked upon for leadership.
(07-27-2015, 04:24 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I am not to judge what is "right".
I merely know what I feel.
To be honest (as I've never really spoke much on my faith), I've questioned The Almighty on many occasions.
I also understand your view of religion, as I've been there and I'm not a total Bible-Thumper.

Totally agree . We have all questioned from time to time. I think that's how we grow i faith.
So I guess no one is going to bring up the fact that this statue doesn't even look like the real Satan.

[Image: 1011HellonEarth2006-1.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]