Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
34-17 Good Guys
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 12:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Tomlin already bitching about the bad penalties against his team. Over at NFL.com he is talking about the call on TJ Watt's penalty for going after Matt Ryan's knees!!! What a delusional twit Tomlin is.

Any Steeler ever bitching about calls should be smacked right in the mouth for his unmitigated gall.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I worry about being able to protect Andy. The O line was terrible for 3 quarters yesterday. That won’t work this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 01:36 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: I worry about being able to protect Andy. The O line was terrible for 3 quarters yesterday. That won’t work this week.

Yep, I really worry about Andy, AJ, and Mixon's health getting through this game. You know they will be trying to injure them, because it's the only way they can get back in the hunt. They'll play as dirty or dirtier than ever, then at the end of the game Tomlin will run over to Marvin and say "sorry, we'll talk later". Then they'll go into the locker room chuckeling….
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh always plays the Bengals tough. I see a high scoring game depending on the weather. Steelers 31 Bengals 27 The Bengals will bounce back from the loss.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 11:16 AM)3wt Wrote: The thing I like about this team is that it does not give up, though the body language at the end of the first half said, "Here we go again".

But they hang in there and give the effort.   No one is throwing in the towel.  That's BIG.

I hope like anything I'm forced to eat the humble pie.   I'll gladly do it.   I love this team.

In my opinion, 2 things happen that are ADVANTAGE Steelers

1.  Preferential treatment on the calls.  
2.  They have been the most successful team at pushing the Bengals buttons, although Gronkowski and Jalen Ramsey have figured it out now as well.

The Bengals DO have control over number 2.

If the Bengals cave, I expect Burfict to get hit hard on a call at some point, possible personal fouls, and maybe ejections.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 12:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Tomlin already bitching about the bad penalties against his team. Over at NFL.com he is talking about the call on TJ Watt's penalty for going after Matt Ryan's knees!!! What a delusional twit Tomlin is.

He's like a lot of Steelers, thugs with high paying jobs.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Q48dLrM.png]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 02:51 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: He's like a lot of Steelers, thugs with high paying jobs.

Yup!!! ThumbsUp

[Image: 0ap3000000957051_video_cp.jpg][Image: 6_7565690.jpg]
[Image: tj-watt-jerseyjpg-e44987846a767f0f.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Let me start by saying there are 2 games each year I WANT this team to win EVERY SEASON and its against The Steelers! History, however shows that has not been the case. Think about this gentlemen, the Steelers are 14-3 against the Bengals!Whatever with 8 OF THE 14 IN PBS!!!:angry: For WHATEVER reason they struggle mightily against the Steelers, and it PAINS me to say it, but I think the streak continues.

I PRAY that I'm wrong and they send a message and make a freaking STATEMENT for once and dominate this team!!! PROVE ME WRONG BENGALS!

Forgive me for my unbelief and criticism, but I've been going to PBS since 2000, and can count on my hand how many times they've won and that's just awful...3 PBS wins in 17 years... :paul:

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals are historically the little brothers to the Steelers. Cincinnati has been a better football team so far, but that doesn't always mean much in these games. Since Dalton was drafted, Cincinnati has won exactly ONE home game vs Pitt. Lewis in his tenure here has won exactly TWO home games vs Pitt. The Bengals, since 2000, have won only THREE home games vs Pitt.

The point is, the Steelers absolutely, utterly own the Bengals in Cincinnati. It also looks like Pitt is putting it together like they seem to do.

I hate to say it, but I'm taking Pittsburgh if I am a betting man. 31-23.
Reply/Quote
Defense continues to get better. Offense rolls. 31 -10 good guys.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 09:53 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think the steelers really try to slow this one down by pounding the ball with Conner. Bengals will need a big play on defense, like an INT or fumble.

I think they get it, and eek out a win with a FR FG late.

Bengals 24
Assbags 23

Andy is playing much better this year when a play breaks down as opposed to before when he would just seem to give up . And he’s throwing better on the run . This gives me some hope. If the defense shows up like they did in the second half of the Miami game we win .27-24
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 04:24 PM)CincyCR3814 Wrote: Let me start by saying there are 2 games each year I WANT this team to win EVERY SEASON and its against The Steelers! History, however shows that has not been the case. Think about this gentlemen, the Steelers are 14-3 against the Bengals!Whatever with 8 OF THE 14 IN PBS!!!:angry: For WHATEVER reason they struggle mightily against the Steelers, and it PAINS me to say it, but I think the streak continues.

I PRAY that I'm wrong and they send a message and make a freaking STATEMENT for once and dominate this team!!! PROVE ME WRONG BENGALS!

Forgive me for my unbelief and criticism, but I've been going to PBS since 2000, and can count on my hand how many times they've won and that's just awful...3 PBS wins in 17 years... :paul:

WHO DEY!!! Tiger

They're actually 15-2 (09 and 13 only homes wins) in PBS, or .882% in the ML era. Even vs the browns they're 12-3-1.

I am predicting something like 28-24 good guys.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Until the Bengals give me a reason to pick them in this matchup, I can't. I hope I'm wrong.
Steelers 31
Bengals 24
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 09:02 AM)Fullrock Wrote: Until the Bengals give me a reason to pick them in this matchup, I can't. I hope I'm wrong.
Steelers 31
Bengals 24

Same. Was learning more towards 34-24 though. Offense looked terrible yesterday and I still have no faith in the defense against even just a decent offense. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 09:25 AM)Sweetness Wrote: Same. Was learning more towards 34-24 though. Offense looked terrible yesterday and I still have no faith in the defense against even just a decent offense. 

I don't think the Bengals will score 24 ... and I don't think the Squealers will score 34 either. I think it will be a rather low-scoring game with the Squealers coming out on top 24-10.

BUT I SURE HOPE I'M WRONG.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 08:29 AM)Sled21 Wrote: According to the guy calling yesterdays game, Dre is the top cover corner on the team. I don't see it, as I think Willow is better, but there it is.....

He's a little short to be playing corner, isn't he? Ninja
[Image: Willow-1-.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
steAlers- 225- They score at will on us.  Burfict is kicked out of the game during pregame warm ups because he looked in the general area of Big Ben.  Atkins is also tossed because he made mean contact with the OL on our first defensive play of the game.  In an unprecedented move, Mike Brown is forced to come down from the owner's suite and puts a helmet and uniform on and goes in to replace Atkins and Burfict in our defense because everyone else on the sidelines has been ejected for complaining about the ticky tack calls. 

Bengals- 13   (we miss an extra point on a late TD)  Jeff Driskel throws a hail mary that Josh Malone just happens to snag in his facemask before it drops to the ground.  Dalton was drawn and quartered at the end of the 1st quarter by shitburgh's defense, that we got a holding penalty thrown on, that's why Driskell is in the game and not Dalton.  AJ Green also broke his arm, leg and ribs when he went out of bounds on the Pittsburgh sideline.  Tomlin and their coaches say he "tripped and fell", and the cameras cut away to  commercial every time we try to see what happens over there just as Joey Porter throws a baseball bat into the crowd.  ???? 

its a beat down of epic proportions this week. 

I despise that team more than any other team in the league.  F them and every thing about them.  F their stupid helmets.  F their stupid towel, F that ketchup, F their players, F their coaches, F their owners and F their fans too.  Douches.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Anyone know the status of Ross?

Holding off predictions until then. Looks like the offense sputtered a bit with both him and Eifert out.
Reply/Quote