Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
AFC #1 Seed - 27
Team that won't even make the playoffs - 17

Also - Bennifer gets sacked multiple times (If endures that long), injured on one of those, and we end up seeing Landry Jones.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 12:30 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: don't flatter yourself. The garbage you spew is amazing. Homer far from it ,but have no reason to discredit anything Dalton or the team has done. Maybe they should put a header up Fresno is trolling this thread enter at your own risk. When you spew garbage that their is no elite quarterbacks in NFL you deserve what follows. Leave your feelings at the door. 

This is a score prediction thread not a discredit Dalton thread? Your trolling is blatant.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 12:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one is "following" you anywhere.  We come here and respond to all sorts of posts by all sorts of people.  It is not about you.

We realize that trolls are just pathetic people with self esteem issues, so we are trying to help by giving you a little of the attention you are crying out for.  

Quit making bets and not holding your end of the bargain.
Maybe then what you say would be relevant to me.
Reply/Quote
Bengals-31
Steelers-28
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 03:10 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Quit making bets and not holding your end of the bargain.
Maybe then what you say would be relevant to me.

This is a score prediction thread not a bash Fred thread. Your trolling is obvious!! Smirk
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 04:01 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: This is a score prediction thread not a bash Fred thread. Your trolling is obvious!! Smirk

Stalk lately?
Reply/Quote
In Pittsburgh, it seemed like the Bengals got yards on the ground when they tried. Given the potency of the Steeler offense and the alleged re-emergence of Hill and great season Gio is having, I think we see the Bengals try to win on the ground to control the game. This may not go down all afternoon, but it will help keep the blitz at bay for Dalton when they do attempt to throw it.

I believe there was a lot to learn from the last game, and that the Bengals will get it done.

31-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Basic lessons would include using mass protect to help Bodine if he even begins to display the blocking problems we saw out of him against the Steelers in the first game (as well as against the Texans and the Cardinals). If we can mostly neutralize the pass rush we have the weapons to pick them apart.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 05:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: Basic lessons would include using mass protect to help Bodine if he even begins to display the blocking problems we saw out of him against the Steelers in the first game (as well as against the Texans and the Cardinals). If we can mostly neutralize the pass rush we have the weapons to pick them apart.

I think this is the key.  Keep Bodine from getting blown up, and good things will follow.
Reply/Quote
The lack of confidence in this thread is astounding. I'm no homer. My confidence level depends on how the team is performing and right now we're looking at the most complete team in the NFL and possibly the best Bengals team since '88.

I would not trade our weapons for the Steelers', we have a better defense, we're at home and we already beat them in Pittsburgh when they had Leveon Bell for a half.

This will be a close, hard fought game as usual. Our D matches up well with their O. We have an excellent d-line so Ben won't have all day to sit around picking out big plays downfield. We have a top 5 pass defense that is outstanding at limiting opponents to short throws (6.7 ypa).

In short, I'm more confident in our offense's ability to hang points on their D than vice versa.

Bengals- 27
Steelers- 20
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 03:06 PM)Fresno B Wrote: This is a score prediction thread not a discredit Dalton thread? Your trolling is blatant.

LMAO at YOU calling someone a blatant troll.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:11 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: LMAO at YOU calling someone a blatant troll.

Truth hurts huh?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: They are (or was), but you have to think if Ben didn't miss 4 games the Steelers would be.

Well outside of last years home game, though we are 1-3.. Ben has not dominated those other 3 games.  He has averaged around 255 yards with 3 TDs and 3 Ints.  We sacked him 10 times in those three games.  Last year he threw for 350 and 3 TDs,, with zero sacks.

if we  pressure him like in the past home games, with our improved offense i feel we win this game.

24-17
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:24 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Truth hurts huh?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:36 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Hilarious

Give it up Bonnie.  :crazy:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:38 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Give it up Bonnie.  :crazy:

It's so ridiculous I've got to laugh at it.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 11:32 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They have no more than we have.  And we have the better defense.  Their secondary is not that good, and hopefully we get Hall and Iloka back next week.   Bengals 28, Steelers 21

This...I can't believe all the doubters of our own team?  
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes they do.  AB is maybe tops in the league.  Bryant is Chris Henry and Wheadon is showing signs of relevance lately.

The thing you have to ask yourself is....who are they performing against?  

Do they have an Eifert?  A Gio?  

I'm not saying I would bet my mortgage the Bengals will win, but if our defense shows up as they have in every game since Burfict's return (aside from the AZ game where they lost a lot of their secondary) the steelers will lose...again. 
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 07:12 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This...I can't believe all the doubters of our own team?  

Well action speaks louder than words. There will be doubters until proved wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 05:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The lack of confidence in this thread is astounding. I'm no homer. My confidence level depends on how the team is performing and right now we're looking at the most complete team in the NFL and possibly the best Bengals team since '88.

I would not trade our weapons for the Steelers', we have a better defense, we're at home and we already beat them in Pittsburgh when they had Leveon Bell for a half.

This will be a close, hard fought game as usual. Our D matches up well with their O. We have an excellent d-line so Ben won't have all day to sit around picking out big plays downfield. We have a top 5 pass defense that is outstanding at limiting opponents to short throws (6.7 ypa).

In short, I'm more confident in our offense's ability to hang points on their D than vice versa.

Bengals- 27
Steelers- 20

I agree.  Especially since this is the team that will be AFC North champs, going to playoffs as current #1 Seed and Legitimate Super Bowl contender at this point vs. a sorry Pittsburgh team that very likely will be sitting at home during the playoffs... Again.  This is also the team that beat Pittsburgh already in Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh has had more injuries and this Cincinnati team has gotten healthier since then.  And our QB hasn't gained 50 lbs this season eating donuts in knee rehab.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote