Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
(12-07-2015, 12:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: People who say we have equal offensive weapons need to look at their RB production compared to ours. Also their top 3 receivers have all had 200 yard games before. Ours outside of Green have never. We have them beat in one category. TE. That's it on offense, and that's if Eifert plays.

They have one decent RB, and his production is less than Hill and Bernard.

Markus Wheaton does have a 200 yard game, but in 3 seasons he only has one other game with more than 75 receiving yards.  He is not that great just because of one game.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 04:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: whos the other white guy catching passes? jesse james?

Yesterday it was.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes they do.  AB is maybe tops in the league.  Bryant is Chris Henry and Wheadon is showing signs of relevance lately.

And we have Green, Eifert, Jones, Bernard, Hill, and a few others.  And Ben has to get the throw off to his receivers.  Geno and Dunlap will have something to say about that.  People forget we held them to 10 points in their house.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 04:50 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: And we have Green, Eifert, Jones, Bernard, Hill, and a few others.  And Ben has to get the throw off to his receivers.  Geno and Dunlap will have something to say about that.  People forget we held them to 10 points in their house.

Not me, and we continue to trend that way. While I'm not predicting a Browns-type blowout, I believe we control the rest of our games for all of the reasons you have stated. We've seen enough to believe in our capability to meet each remaining challenge.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Meh. Talent wise AND on paper, this team can hang with (heck, crush) any team in the league.

That said, the STOOLERS and Pig Pen bring some sort of black magic (lol) to this team / these games that is undeniable. This is not just about the better team winning, this is about intangibles, inexplicables and luck (for the good or bad).

Say what you want about this too but this game will come down to well-planned coaching and potentially clock-management as well.

We SHOULD kick the snot out of these losers talent wise; especially in our house, but you all are nuts to be "confident" in any way. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 05:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Meh. Talent wise AND on paper, this team can hang with (heck, crush) any team in the league.

That said, the STOOLERS and Pig Pen bring some sort of black magic (lol) to this team / these games that is undeniable. This is not just about the better team winning, this is about intangibles, inexplicables and luck (for the good or bad).

Say what you want about this too but this game will come down to well-planned coaching and potentially clock-management as well.

We SHOULD kick the snot out of these losers talent wise; especially in our house, but you all are nuts to be "confident" in any way. Lol.

The Steelers do have a lot of talent on the offense and some up incoming defense players but we are better overall but Steelers have been a tough game for us but we have defeated them in some crucial games also.. and have been very much more consistent game to game over the last 4 years so i feel we will play well and win a close one.
Reply/Quote
As always until proven differently I have absolutely no reason to believe the Bengals will lose this game. Our D is as good as it gets right now, injuries or not. They give up yardage, but games aren't decided by yardage, but by points scored. They sill have to cross that big colorful line to beat us and right now the Bengals aren't letting to many teams cross that line.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I go home for my Christmas break on Friday night, which means the Pissburgh game will be the first game I have been able to watch since the Raiders game on the opening weekend LOL
Here's hoping Huddersfield crush Bristol City, and the Bengals crush the Steelers to make it another r
perfect weekend Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
We are going to win this. 29-22. We are more balanced. Pittsburgh is kind of one dimentional on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 03:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The people in this thread who think we're going to lose to Pittsburgh @ home in the regular season. News flash, quit watching this season, you don't think we can win the superbowl.

We're going to beat Pittsburgh @ home, and we're going to beat them in the playoffs.

Yeah....uh huh Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh 28
Cincinnati 27

Defense holds it down till the 4th quarter but the rapist gets us from behind. Lol
Reply/Quote
Always a battle with Pitt, but the Bengals are the better team top to bottom.

Bengals - 31
Steelers - 21
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
42 to 20 Bengals. Geno, Dunlap, and Johnson have huge days on defense. Eifert comes back and exploits the Steelers poor pass defense in route to a huge Bengals victory.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:41 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Pittsburgh 28
Cincinnati 27

Defense holds it down till the 4th quarter but the rapist gets us from behind. Lol

It's going to be that close, but I'll be a cockeyed optimist and flip that score.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Shitzturd - 23
Bengals -27

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes they do.  AB is maybe tops in the league.  Bryant is Chris Henry and Wheadon is showing signs of relevance lately.

No they don't.  Aj, mlj, eifert and gio and hill and sanu as well..they can't match all that.  In years past, just ajs presence plus a desire in the national media to krap on Dalton led to the idea that the Bengals were "loaded" when they really weren't.  Now it is actually the truth.  The Steelers have firepower, but no more than we do, probably less.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 21 Steelers 17. We still have problems moving the ball because Bodine gets exploited again but do enough. Steeler offense learns that playing the Colts is not the same as playing a real NFL defense.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 29-25
Reply/Quote
31 to 29 Bengals

All division games are tough. Both teams know each other so well. It'll come down to the wire.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I predict the Bengals win BUT Antonio Brown gets one of those long, explosive touchdowns BUT joins Bill Gramatica in the "hall of shame" as he injures himself while performing some ridiculous, and unnecessary celebration.
Reply/Quote