Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
(12-07-2015, 09:31 AM)Whacked Wrote: Me. The guy that watched an inferior Texans team to the Bengals and Pittsburgh come into our house and bully us around with a NOBODY QB, and no Antonio Brown.

Yes. We are better than Pitt but these pricks have our number when it matter most. 

They know how to rip our hearts out more than any other team. Dirty pricks. 

pretty sure Ben played the first time this year at their house.

27-24 Bengals Win on a Nugent Field goal after the Steelers Tie it Late...

Dispite both teams capable of putting up points this should be a defensive battle.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure Ben was coming off of injury a week earlier than planned for that game. And he played like it. Hasn't played that bad since, and don't expect him to play like he did last time come Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:31 AM)Whacked Wrote: Me. The guy that watched an inferior Texans team to the Bengals and Pittsburgh come into our house and bully us around with a NOBODY QB, and no Antonio Brown.

Yes. We are better than Pitt but these pricks have our number when it matter most. 

I do not remember being bullied, I do how ever remember a lot of drops.... 5 if I recall from our super star TE and 3 of those on one drive. We lost that game 10 to 6 and were driving down the field for the win. If we win that the narrative would have been grinding out a win when nothing is going right. "Perseverance"
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 10:40 AM)jj22 Wrote:  A healthy Ben is the difference in this game.

By "healthy", do you mean fat?  
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:51 PM)jj22 Wrote: Pretty sure Ben was coming off of injury a week earlier than planned for that game. And he played like it. Hasn't played that bad since, and don't expect him to play like he did last time come Sunday.

Hasn't played a defense like the Bengals since, either.
Reply/Quote
Seriously, I would think this is a Steelers board based on many of these projections... everyone does realize the Bengals currently have a three game lead in the division, correct? By most estimations the Bengals are the most complete team in the league, correct? The Steelers are missing two of their starting offensive linemen and the Bengals have a very strong pass rush, correct? The Bengals have the fourth ranked scoring offense and the first ranked scoring defense, correct?

This is not the 90's or early 2000's, these players are not afraid of Pittsburgh. Us fans need to not be either.

Bengals: 31
Steelers: 23
Reply/Quote
The difference in this game is #97

[Image: 158814793-geno-atkins-of-the-cincinnati-...Lejg%3D%3D]

We won't blow them out, but we will defeat them...handily.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I hear what some are saying about Shitsburgh's offense being on fire right now, with too many weapons, etc. But let's not forget we have just as many weapons on offense. Plus with Bell out, I think we have the better RBs. I expect another defensive slugfest. Get an early lead and run the ball at them.

Shitsburgh 17 Bengals 24
Reply/Quote
In 12 games, their offense has scored 311 points. Our offense has scored 334 points. We have 40 TDs to their 33.
In those same 12 games, the Stoolers have given up 240 points. We have only allowed 196.

Defense, they say, wins championships.

This is our damn house! We're playing to clinch the division. IN OUR HOUSE!! I look for us to be ready, and we will help eliminate them from the playoffs. Hopefully, Denver will finish the job for us.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
24-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 08:02 AM)Whacked Wrote: I HATE Steeler week.

We are the better team AGAIN but these pricks always find a way to make us come unglued or embarrass us or take us out of our groove.

Only hope we have is it's a 1pm game.

They just get in this franchise's head.

Ben is into black magic or something.

31-17 DEVILSburgh
funny if you watched the last game, we got into their head and outplayed them at their house
Reply/Quote

you do remember we went to their place just 3 years ago in the most crucial type of game.. winner gets into playoffs and loser does not and we rip their hearts out.... so it is not a total lose for us against them... but the great thing is  a season is more than a game.. they come in on life support and go on on life support for division title even if they win
Reply/Quote
The people in this thread who think we're going to lose to Pittsburgh @ home in the regular season. News flash, quit watching this season, you don't think we can win the superbowl.

We're going to beat Pittsburgh @ home, and we're going to beat them in the playoffs.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes they do.  AB is maybe tops in the league.  Bryant is Chris Henry and Wheadon is showing signs of relevance lately.

TE  Bengals
RB  Bengals  when you look at running and receiving
WR's...  overall edge to Steelers

So really a wash if you ask me...
Reply/Quote
If it's a wash, look at the overall Defense. We are pro bowlers all over the place. It's simple to me, if we lose to PB at home we have issues, I don't see it happening, but I didn't see the Texans loss either. Maybe Hue should stop cute game planning over one dumb hick.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:51 PM)jj22 Wrote: Pretty sure Ben was coming off of injury a week earlier than planned for that game. And he played like it. Hasn't played that bad since, and don't expect him to play like he did last time come Sunday.
well i could say the same for Hill... was a bit banged up and not playing well.. now seems to be playing up to form..... 

We can debate Pittsburgh have edge on offense but we can;t debate the #1 scoring defense is the Bengals.. big edge to Bengals on defense.
Reply/Quote
Made mistakes at their house, and still came out on top.

This time, we play how we should.

Bengals - 31
Pitt - 22
Reply/Quote
I predict anytime someone who is white on the Steelers catches a pass, the idiots will chant, "Heeeeeath!".
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 04:04 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I predict anytime someone who is white on the Steelers catches a pass, the idiots will chant, "Heeeeeath!".

I mean how stupid are the fans that don't   know he isn't even suited up?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 04:04 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I predict anytime someone who is white on the Steelers catches a pass, the idiots will chant, "Heeeeeath!".

whos the other white guy catching passes? jesse james?
Reply/Quote