Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
AFC North Champs 34
Pittsburgh 17
Reply/Quote
I also predict that we hear all week about how this is one of those "big games the Bengals have to win to show they're on the same level as the big boys". Even though they've won more than a handful of games labeled as such.
Reply/Quote
I became scared of this game when I saw how explosive their offense was against the Colts, but then I remembered that it's the Colts.

Still, their weapons on offense do scare me a bit, so I think that we need to establish the run game with Hill to keep them off the field.

I keep saying run Hill, so it might just sound like I'm preaching the same, but we really need to do it in this game to keep their offense off of the field and limit their opportunities.

On defense, send extra pressure because they have a great receiving group, so they're going to get their catches regardless, and I like our chances in rushing Ben and forcing throws, rather than sit back and let him pick us apart.

Have our DBs make sure to prevent giving up the big play, but also take some risks to jump routes if the opportunities are there.

Score more points than they do.

34-28, good guys.
Reply/Quote
This is the game where the Bengals show the entire NFL who they are and what they're made of.  Geno and Dunlap come out and put the hurt on Ben.  Antonio Brown can't catch the ball with those two sitting on Ben's chest!  It's the statement game of the year!  If they let the Steelers come in and beat them in their house I think it could cause them to go into a tailspin.  I don't see this happening.  Dalton will have a great game as he must know that this is a crucial moment in the season.

With the media and their never-ending lust for the Steelers growing stronger every second, it would be so great to see the Bengals take the division and shut up the pundits (for a little while anyway).

Really, the only way we lose is if Marvin and Co. don't do their jobs.  I see the players as being more up for this game than any other in the season.

31-17 Bengals.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
^ that would be a dream come true

We shall see
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes they do.  AB is maybe tops in the league.  Bryant is Chris Henry and Wheadon is showing signs of relevance lately.

Wheaton as been playing well, but we have just as many weapons and a better defense. stop or slow down bens long ball, which will be a task and bengals win by 10. 

17 - 27 the good guys. 
Who Dey
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:51 PM)jj22 Wrote: Pretty sure Ben was coming off of injury a week earlier than planned for that game. And he played like it. Hasn't played that bad since, and don't expect him to play like he did last time come Sunday.

True,but any and all of guys are more than capable of knocking off a big gain any play. Gio on swing passes hill,green,jones and sanu along with Eifert we will be fine. As long as Mitchell and company don't go trying to end seasons. 

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:41 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Pittsburgh 28
Cincinnati 27

Defense holds it down till the 4th quarter but the rapist gets us from behind. Lol

Whatever

Reply/Quote
I guess I'd feel better if we weren't lit up by Arizona and Palmer (we couldn't buy a stop when needed). Less talented offense then the Steelers have.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 11:30 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Whatever

Hilarious I swear you and a couple of other homers follow me wherever I go, negative reps, verbal attacks, and all.  Hilarious You guys are ***** jungle noise nazis stalkers. How many posters predict a loss and you quote mine?
Reply/Quote
34-0
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 11:32 AM)jj22 Wrote: I guess I'd feel better if we weren't lit up by Arizona and Palmer (we couldn't buy a stop when needed). Less talented offense then the Steelers have.

If Adam Jones had been playing, we would have won.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 11:38 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Hilarious I swear you and a couple of other homers follow me wherever I go, negative reps, verbal attacks, and all.  Hilarious You guys are ***** jungle noise nazis stalkers. How many posters predict a loss and you quote mine?

don't flatter yourself. The garbage you spew is amazing. Homer far from it ,but have no reason to discredit anything Dalton or the team has done. Maybe they should put a header up Fresno is trolling this thread enter at your own risk. When you spew garbage that their is no elite quarterbacks in NFL you deserve what follows. Leave your feelings at the door. 

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 11:38 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Hilarious I swear you and a couple of other homers follow me wherever I go, 

No one is "following" you anywhere.  We come here and respond to all sorts of posts by all sorts of people.  It is not about you.

We realize that trolls are just pathetic people with self esteem issues, so we are trying to help by giving you a little of the attention you are crying out for.  
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling we are laying down the law this time!!! I think the game won't even be close... We dominate!!

14 7 Bengals.

LOL.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 12:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one is "following" you anywhere.  We come here and respond to all sorts of posts by all sorts of people.  It is not about you.

We realize that trolls are just pathetic people with self esteem issues, so we are trying to help by giving you a little of the attention you are crying out for.  

POINT!!!  

Fred SCORES AGAIN!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I just wish I could watch, but I'll be visiting a friend in New Orleans, so I hope to just be able to keep up with the score on my phone.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 11:32 AM)jj22 Wrote: I guess I'd feel better if we weren't lit up by Arizona and Palmer (we couldn't buy a stop when needed). Less talented offense then the Steelers have.

I believe Arizona is the number one ranked offense in the league, or at least they were when the Bengals played them.
Reply/Quote
SteAlers- 27

Bengals- 17
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:12 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I believe Arizona is the number one ranked offense in the league, or at least they were when the Bengals played them.

They are (or was), but you have to think if Ben didn't miss 4 games the Steelers would be.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote