Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Continue To Be Classless Trashballs
(06-03-2016, 06:18 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Name one other Steeler fan in this thread - or anywhere else - who said they didn't know him.  

(06-03-2016, 06:38 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ^^^
What he said...

Are you two ********?!

I was quoting JustWinBaby, whose team is the Steelers, and he said he had no clue who he was.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 06:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Are you two ********?!

I was quoting JustWinBaby, whose team is the Steelers, and he said he had no clue who he was.

That's right - You were quoting one person to make the ridiculous case that all Steeler fans claim ignorance of Williams.  I asked you to name at least one more who made that claim (which should be easy if it were true), but we all know you can't.  

But hey, there's no sense in arguing with someone whose sole criteria for something to be  'true' is to believe it in his own head.  Carry on.  
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 07:02 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That's right - You were quoting one person to make the ridiculous case that all Steeler fans claim ignorance of Williams.  I asked you to name at least one more who made that claim (which should be easy if it were true), but we all know you can't.  

But hey, there's no sense in arguing with someone whose sole criteria for something to be  'true' is to believe it in his own head.  Carry on.  

So you're saying he's a well-known player, which means he's a difference maker, and he's this big of a piece of shit?!  And you're ok with it?!

I guess I shouldn't expect more from a franchise or fanbase that employs and supports a rapist to be the face of the franchise.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:21 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nine out of ten of you guys would have posted something similar if the incident happened in the Pittsburgh Zoo.  Hell, Brad would have started three or more threads related to it.  

And I thought you were the rational Steeler's fan. But stating 90% would post something is idiotic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
[Image: a5-WRPKD-BFV-NiwPz55CytQAyvxNytbP-niLu-r...50-h326-no]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Can we not use the R word? We're not 13.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 10:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Can we not use the R word? We're not 13.

Rapist ?
Ninja

On topic....
Weak tweet is weak.
Meh....
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 10:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Can we not use the R word? We're not 13.

Brad has 3 favorite R words. ******, rapist and rational (only used about himself).

Which one are you referring to?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 10:58 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Brad has 3 favorite R words. ******, rapist and rational (only used about himself).

Which one are you referring to?

******. It's like calling things "gay" instead of stupid. We're not 13 anymore.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 11:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: ******. It's like calling things "gay" instead of stupid. We're not 13 anymore.

It is rare, but I agree with Pat. We have some special people in our world and they face enough ridicule already. No excuse for using that word in smack or anywhere.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 02:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is rare, but I agree with Pat. We have some special people in our world and they face enough ridicule already. No excuse for using that word in smack or anywhere.

My Brother-in-law has down's syndrome and even he knows Ritalin is a drug.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 03:18 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: My Brother-in-law has down's syndrome and even he knows Ritalin is a drug.   Cool

Meltdown in 3....2....1...   Shocked
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 11:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: ******. It's like calling things "gay" instead of stupid. We're not 13 anymore.

What do you call a gay ******?

A ravens fan.
Reply/Quote

When me and my life partner get drunk on fuzzy navel wine coolers we call it "getting ********" with no malicious intent towards the physically challenged. To me it seems overly sensitive to make a big deal of it. Aren't there bigger problems in life than worrying about someone's use or perceived misuse of words, especially when 9 times out of 10 the person being attacked meant nothing by it and was just using a figure of speech?
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 07:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you're saying he's a well-known player, which means he's a difference maker, and he's this big of a piece of shit?!  And you're ok with it?!

I guess I shouldn't expect more from a franchise or fanbase that employs and supports a rapist to be the face of the franchise.

Show me where I said any of that.  
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 02:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is rare, but I agree with Pat. We have some special people in our world and they face enough ridicule already. No excuse for using that word in smack or anywhere.
I personally think that was great smack from Williams. Too bad he's still a ***** that deletes every good tweet he has.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 06:31 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Show me where I said any of that.  

You said for me to show you one Steelers fan outside of this thread that didn't know him, implying that he's well known.  

Not speaking out against him is agreeing with him, which you'll say "so everyone on this board that didn't lash out against him is agreeing with him?"  But not everyone in this board posted in this thread.

Furthermore, directing attention away from the basis from this thread is drawing attention away from him, so you're more concerned with the posters in this thread, and not the fact that he's a piece of shit.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 09:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You said for me to show you one Steelers fan outside of this thread that didn't know him, implying that he's well known.  

Not speaking out against him is agreeing with him, which you'll say "so everyone on this board that didn't lash out against him is agreeing with him?"  But not everyone in this board posted in this thread.

Furthermore, directing attention away from the basis from this thread is drawing attention away from him, so you're more concerned with the posters in this thread, and not the fact that he's a piece of shit.

Wow.  You really do live in your own little fantasy world.  Have fun in there.  
Reply/Quote
If one person speaks for all Steelers fans, does that mean Brad speaks for all Bengals fans?

Because if so, the Browns have smarter representatives than Cincy.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 10:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If one person speaks for all Steelers fans, does that mean Brad speaks for all Bengals fans?

Uh, not this one.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote