Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Continue To Be Classless Trashballs
(06-04-2016, 07:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Silly?!  What are you?  A 10 year old girl?!  

What Facebook page?  My public "speaking" page or my personal page?  

Please, give some examples of what you're talking about because it's easy to throw out vague statements like that and act like an internet hard ass.

I don't need to.  If you were a  grown up, you would understand what i just told you.

Just for your need of "examples", you like to claim so-and-so 'hates crippled people'.  It's happened more than once.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 07:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]

Comments on me criticizing throwing out vague statements with no examples or base by throwing out a vague statement with no examples or base!  Steelers fans are SUPER-INTELLIGENT!

If only we were smart enough to use the same tired meme ad infinitum.  
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 07:54 PM)Harmening Wrote: I don't need to.  If you were a  grown up, you would understand what i just told you.

Just for your need of "examples", you like to claim so-and-so 'hates crippled people'.  It's happened more than once.

You throw out vague bullshit and act like you give great examples!!!

You claiming to be a grown-up is flat-out hilarious!

I like to claim so-and-so hates cripples?

Every status I make is almost always private unless it's about presenting at a school or family-related things or anything like that, so either provide some examples that show that I "like to" to do that, or just admit that you're full of shit and have no basis for the bullshit you throw out.

If you're saying my jokes "are silly," then congratulations, you realize what a joke is.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 08:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You throw out vague bullshit and act like you give great examples!!!

You claiming to be a grown-up is flat-out hilarious!

I like to claim so-and-so hates cripples?

Every status I make is almost always private unless it's about presenting at a school or family-related things or anything like that, so either provide some examples that show that I "like to" to do that, or just admit that you're full of shit and have no basis for the bullshit you throw out.

If you're saying my jokes "are silly," then congratulations, you realize what a joke is.

You lose.
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Please-Read-Don-t-Make-It-Personal
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 09:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Please-Read-Don-t-Make-It-Personal

ThumbsUp   My bad.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 09:00 PM)Harmening Wrote: You lose.

Hilarious  ThumbsUp

I love people that talk trash and then expect people to just blindly buy it, which a lot of people do, but then people like me call them out and they fold to the pressure, yet they still find ways to post like they're coming out ahead  ThumbsUp

What's even funnier is that they'll do the same thing again soon  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 09:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious  ThumbsUp

I love people that talk trash and then expect people to just blindly buy it, which a lot of people do, but then people like me call them out and they fold to the pressure, yet they still find ways to post like they're coming out ahead  ThumbsUp

What's even funnier is that they'll do the same thing again soon  ThumbsUp

ThumbsUp   Me too.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 09:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Please-Read-Don-t-Make-It-Personal

Well boss.  Considering Brad makes EVERY thread he starts, or goes into, personal.  That's a little hard to do.  Just sayin........

He basically attacks everyone who doesn't see it his way.  Maybe I should just put the boy on ignore?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 11:38 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well boss.  Considering Brad makes EVERY thread he starts, or goes into, personal.  That's a little hard to do.  Just sayin........

He basically attacks everyone who doesn't see it his way.  Maybe I should just put the boy on ignore?

While I wont speak about any individual poster, I will say that in general, the personal insults/attacks have gotten a bit out of hand lately and I'm not referring just to Smack Talk. Not only is there no need for it, but it tends to derail every thread in which it occurs...regardless of who may be involved. 

As to the ignore feature, I would encourage using it any time you find another member to be problematic or just want to avoid seeing their posts altogether. It's certainly a better alternative than joining the 'drama'.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 11:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: While I wont speak about any individual poster, I will say that in general, the personal insults/attacks have gotten a bit out of hand lately and I'm not referring just to Smack Talk. Not only is there no need for it, but it tends to derail every thread in which it occurs...regardless of who may be involved. 

As to the ignore feature, I would encourage using it any time you find another member to be problematic or just want to avoid seeing their posts altogether. It's certainly a better alternative than joining the 'drama'.

Fair enough.  It's your board, and I'm not going to rock the boat anymore.  I have too much respect for you.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 06:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Name one instance where someone in my life has felt sorry for me!

(BTW, and you call me people delusional!)

Most of us can call a spade a spade.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 12:13 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Water continues to be water.

You can lead it to a horse but you can't make it get drunk, drinked, dranked, no idea how to conjugate that one.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:16 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are a joke. Remove your Steeler's rose colored glasses and then tell us this guy is not a piece of crap for this tweet. Just once, show us your are not a turd.

Because it was a ***** gorilla. Worse jokes have been made all over this board and by any number of people we root for on sports teams.

(06-03-2016, 06:18 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Name one other Steeler fan in this thread - or anywhere else - who said they didn't know him.  

Unfortunately, I am in that bunch. But, to be fair, I couldn't name players on any sports team I follow because I don't give a shit about the individuals, I root for the teams.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 01:33 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I follow PIT pretty closely....but had no clue who this guy was.  But then I don't wallow in failure grasping for desperate hopes.

You follow a team closely and don't know every player on the roster? You clearly are not a true fan.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 11:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I will say that in general, the personal insults/attacks have gotten a bit out of hand lately

That's exactly what I figured you'd say, Mr. Poopypants.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 02:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You follow a team closely and don't know every player on the roster? You clearly are not a true fan.

Well, I guess PIT fans don't memorize the roster just so they can blame the water boy for losing.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2016, 01:26 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Because it was a ***** gorilla. Worse jokes have been made all over this board and by any number of people we root for on sports teams.

Unfortunately, I am in that bunch. But, to be fair, I couldn't name players on any sports team I follow because I don't give a shit about the individuals, I root for the teams.

Wtf? Do you watch the games of your favorite teams with the sound off and your eyes closed? How do you not pick up a name or ten?
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2016, 06:24 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Well, I guess PIT fans don't memorize the roster just so they can blame the water boy for losing.

Your right. Bandwagon fans usually only have a casual knowledge of their fave team.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2016, 03:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: Your right. Bandwagon fans usually only have a casual knowledge of their fave team.

My bad.  I know Vince Williams....the twitter handle "Vincenzo Williams" threw me since, you know, that's not his name nor is he Italian, I don't think.

And, no, I don't follow players on twitter.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote