Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Continue To Be Classless Trashballs
(06-03-2016, 10:04 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Wow.  You really do live in your own little fantasy world.  Have fun in there.  
Right.  

Yet you can't explain how any of that is wrong?  

What's even more funny is the common Steelers fan accusing everyone else of living in a delusional fantasy world (added the word "delusional" because just "fantasy" doesn't even begin to describe all of you, but, then again, adding "delusional" only describes a fraction of how far gone all of you are).
(06-03-2016, 10:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If one person speaks for all Steelers fans, does that mean Brad speaks for all Bengals fans?

Because if so, the Browns have smarter representatives than Cincy.

[Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]

Seriously, that was your big return-to-glory, "I'm back" post?

That was so stupid that it's making me uncomfortable...........
Reply/Quote
Water continues to be water.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 11:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]

Seriously, that was your big return-to-glory, "I'm back" post?

That was so stupid that it's making me uncomfortable...........

And now I'll await your ban for hurling insults since I just got done with my ban for hurling insults.

*grows old and dies waiting for any semblance of balance around this place*

I'd sooner find a legit topic made by certain posters around here. *broad insults don't seem to incur the wrath of our voiceless overlords*
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 01:11 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And now I'll await your ban for hurling insults since I just got done with my ban for hurling insults.

*grows old and dies waiting for any semblance of balance around this place*

I'd sooner find a legit topic made by certain posters around here. *broad insults don't seem to incur the wrath of our voiceless overlords*

lol.......  you want to compare me pointing out how your posts are dumb and offer no content to you hurling completely bullshit insults about my wreck, which had no basis in fact and were just based off of outside observations, including calling me out on taking responsibility for everything?

By the way, I didn't even mention it to management, so what you were posting caused other people to rise up in support of me against you, so that should tell you something  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 11:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Right.  

Yet you can't explain how any of that is wrong?  

What's even more funny is the common Steelers fan accusing everyone else of living in a delusional fantasy world (added the word "delusional" because just "fantasy" doesn't even begin to describe all of you, but, then again, adding "delusional" only describes a fraction of how far gone all of you are).

Not everyone else.  Just you.  It has nothing to do with who you root for, either.  I'd say the same thing if you were a Steeler fan.  
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 11:54 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Uh, not this one.

Wrong son. Bfritz is the voice of Bengal fandom. He speaks for us all.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 04:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.......  you want to compare me pointing out how your posts are dumb and offer no content to you hurling completely bullshit insults about my wreck, which had no basis in fact and were just based off of outside observations, including calling me out on taking responsibility for everything?

By the way, I didn't even mention it to management, so what you were posting caused other people to rise up in support of me against you, so that should tell you something  ThumbsUp

That's a cool story brah.

You should totally tell it at parties brah.

Like the kind in graveyards brah.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 09:59 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: That's a cool story brah.

You should totally tell it at parties brah.

Like the kind in graveyards brah.

lol!

You're a bad-ass brah!  

Keep up the superiority complex brah!

I swear you don't look like a tool brah!
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 10:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

You're a bad-ass brah!  

Keep up the superiority complex brah!

I swear you don't look like a tool brah!

You should tell it at parties brah.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 04:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote:  so that should tell you something  ThumbsUp

Yeah, somebody felt sorry for you.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 11:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: ******. It's like calling things "gay" instead of stupid. We're not 13 anymore.

As long as nobody ever ever uses the word "advance" or "advanced".
The terms are relative technical words.
It's not the dictionary's fault that lazy doctors chose an improper catch all term to lump challenged people into.
I use the term quite a bit, but usually in reference to timing a car's ignition system.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2016, 05:37 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: When me and my life partner get drunk on fuzzy navel wine coolers we call it "getting ********" with no malicious intent towards the physically challenged. To me it seems overly sensitive to make a big deal of it. Aren't there bigger problems in life than worrying about someone's use or perceived misuse of words, especially when 9 times out of 10 the person being attacked meant nothing by it and was just using a figure of speech?
Drinking wine coolers is ********.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 11:22 AM)Harmening Wrote: Yeah, somebody felt sorry for you.

lol!

Nobody ever feels sorry for me!

You have just as big a superiority complex when it comes to me and you're just as big of a hater!
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 04:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

Nobody ever feels sorry for me!

You have just as big a superiority complex when it comes to me and you're just as big of a hater!

You should tell it at parties brah.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 04:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nobody ever feels sorry for me!

…and you call other people delusional…

(BTW, I AM superior to you.)
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 05:31 PM)Harmening Wrote: …and you call other people delusional…

(BTW, I AM superior to you.)

Name one instance where someone in my life has felt sorry for me!

(BTW, and you call me people delusional!)
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 06:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Name one instance where someone in my life has felt sorry for me!

(BTW, and you call me people delusional!)
YOU will never see it.  
I read your Facebook page once.  It was silly.
You won't see it, because you think that it's your 'sense of humor'.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 06:52 PM)Harmening Wrote: YOU will never see it.  
I read your Facebook page once.  It was silly.
You won't see it, because you think that it's your 'sense of humor'.

Silly?!  What are you?  A 10 year old girl?!  

What Facebook page?  My public "speaking" page or my personal page?  

Please, give some examples of what you're talking about because it's easy to throw out vague statements like that and act like an internet hard ass.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 07:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Silly?!  What are you?  A 10 year old girl?!  

What Facebook page?  My public "speaking" page or my personal page?  

Please, give some examples of what you're talking about because it's easy to throw out vague statements like that and act like an internet hard ass.

You should know.  
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2016, 07:42 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You should know.  

[Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]

Comments on me criticizing throwing out vague statements with no examples or base by throwing out a vague statement with no examples or base! Steelers fans are SUPER-INTELLIGENT!
Reply/Quote