Poll: Steeler Game Ball
Finley
Gio
Mac
Darius
Vonn
Other (splain yoself)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Game Ball
What makes a 3 win season a success?  Beating the Steelers. So we get to award our 3rd and biggest game ball of the year. So who you got:

Ryan Finley: 101.1 passer rating. 1 passing TD, 1 rushing TD, 1,000 smiles

Gio Bernard: 97 total yards 2 TDs

Mac Alexander: 6 tackles. 1 INT, 1 PD, 1 taunting JuJu

Darius Phillips: 4 tackles, 3 PDs

Vonn “Ring My” Bell: 7 tackles, 1 FF, 1 making JuJu his female dog
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Where is Carl Lawson? In the backfield affecting Ben the entire game
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:45 AM)LebanonFan Wrote: Where is Carl Lawson? In the backfield affecting Ben the entire game

Definitely should be in poll.

Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell played some old fashioned AFC North football out there. Watching him light up Juju Smith-Schuster was beautiful.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
It's gotta be Finley. He'll never get another one. Give it to him!
Reply/Quote
Finley deserves an honorable mention, but not a game ball. I did miss part of the first half, but he looked like shit most of what I saw.

Reply/Quote
Vonn for setting the Tone for the rest of the game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I can't even give a game ball to one player and I gotta go the boring route and give it to the team because, yes, a lot of players made big plays, but I feel like they were just feeding off each other and wanting to play for the guys next to them for once.

When they'd make a play, a bunch of people were there to celebrate.

It just felt like they took pride in their play against a hell of a team and our biggest rival.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can't even give a game ball to one player and I gotta go the boring route and give it to the team because, yes, a lot of players made big plays, but I feel like they were just feeding off each other and wanting to play for the guys next to them for once.

When they'd make a play, a bunch of people were there to celebrate.

It just felt like they took pride in their play against a hell of a team and our biggest rival.

That’s not how awarding game balls works, Brad. Just pick someone lol

Reply/Quote
Ugh this was a tough one. I voted MAC because of the pick, and goading Pitt into a penalty and back to back pass breakups, but I can't argue with Vonn Bell either. Dude is starting to be our tone setter which we desperately need!
Reply/Quote
Gio and the defense deserve the game ball. Finley made a few gutsy plays but overall he was awful. He missed guys on deeper routes on at least 3 plays I can think of. Dude just has a noodle arm.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Finley deserves an honorable mention, but not a game ball. I did miss part of the first half, but he looked like shit most of what I saw.

(12-22-2020, 01:57 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: Gio and the defense deserve the game ball. Finley made a few gutsy plays but overall he was awful. He missed guys on deeper routes on at least 3 plays I can think of. Dude just has a noodle arm.

Let's save the "Finley sucks" for the numerous threads addressing that matter. This thread is to award a game ball
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I only saw the Gio TD’s on the highlights, but my favorite play he made was pushing Finley over the line for a 1st late in the game. They had us stopped. Dude just does all the little things that go unappreciated.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's save the "Finley sucks" for the numerous threads addressing that matter. This thread is to award a game ball

I gave my vote. Just also mentioned he probably shouldn’t have made the poll is all.
Reply/Quote
Game ball has to go to Taylor.

He kept saying we are close and he was right!

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s not how awarding game balls works, Brad. Just pick someone lol

lol.......  

Gotta go Finley.  

Came in against the league's #2 defense, didn't look rattled, didn't slide when he ran the ball and took hits trying to get extra yards, and just led our team to victory!

Gio and Bell got honorable mentions.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's save the "Finley sucks" for the numerous threads addressing that matter. This thread is to award a game ball

Right, and I’m pointing out why I disagree with those voting for him. I didn’t realize we were supposed to just vote and not discuss any further.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right, and I’m pointing out why I disagree with those voting for him. I didn’t realize we were supposed to just vote and not discuss any further.

He definitely is not great, but he made enough plays to capitalize on turnovers and huge TD run. I will lay off on making fun of him. He has earned his last name of Finley back over Thinley. 
Reply/Quote
Finley. No turnovers against the #1 defense in the league. He played smart and made a few clutch plays.
Reply/Quote