Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers LB Threatened Burfict
(11-03-2015, 10:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Not so fast....afterall , we're talking about a team who had numerous ex players die early due to rampant steriod use throughout the 70s. Don't take my word for it....read up on them.  Pretty much scum.  It wouldn't be such an issue with me if they didn't put on this air of prestige.   The Raiders were dirty as all get out too.....at least they had to stones to not only admit it....but embrace that image. No respect for Shitsbrgh here.......

Ditto! Nah, make that double ditto!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
All I can say is this.

[Image: 2fe45d496aecc5a3928be1a4259786c9.jpg]

Now take it bitches.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 08:55 PM)cinci4life Wrote: This is laughable. How he can be this upset over an injury on a clean hit after all the years of dirty cheap hits they dish out is beyond me.

This.  And did anyone else notice every time Burfict went "airborne" to avoid a shot at his knees?  He would be pursuing a runner and he would see the shot coming and just leap in to the air.  Must have happened 4 times.  Re-watch it.  

Legal football, but let's not pretend the Bengals were trying to hurt any of those whiny assbags.  They did exactly what they should have done.  Beat them.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 09:36 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Meh..... The Bengals have 'condoned' some questionable behavior in the past.

You act like it's strictly a Steeler affair.

Maybe I'm not as wrapped up in the game as you are (Casual fan since 6 years old?) but I'm sure they have internal protocols in place for these types of situations.

Internal protocols for the steelers is to keep an active duty Sheriff on the payroll as a "cleaner"

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12210027/pittsburgh-steelers-security-chief-dual-role-sheriff-officer-questioned

No other organization is getting stories written about this type of person on the payroll. Honestly, that organization is as corrupt as they come.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Lol what an idiot
Reply/Quote
All the cheap shots the steelers have delved out over the years to Bengals of the lowest variety.

They get em all bunched up over a clean tackle ? Insert adage that they can dish it out but not take it as well.

Too funny.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 08:37 PM)Carp Wrote: Game 2 between these two teams is going to be a coliseum of carnage. Can't wait!

Not a good thing when we will be about to go into the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
They are showing what they really are. They got beat fair and square. And now they are crying like spoiled brats that didn't get their way. It was a clean tackle and they know it. They are just crying because they got beat. They are accusing the Bengals of what they have done for years. The dirtiest team in the league pointing their finger at everybody else. Sounds about right.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 02:01 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Internal protocols for the steelers is to keep an active duty Sheriff on the payroll as a "cleaner"

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12210027/pittsburgh-steelers-security-chief-dual-role-sheriff-officer-questioned

No other organization is getting stories written about this type of person on the payroll. Honestly, that organization is as corrupt as they come.

And it kind of seems like a city and county wide effort to keep that nasty, disgusting organization in the SB hunt, no matter what it takes.  Makes you shake your head at the thought of just how sleazy one of the league's most iconic franchises truly is. An NFL player running a Vegas prostitution ring? Damn.

Seems like the more you scratch the surface, the more worms and rodents crawl out.  Totally disgusting.  Think how many years the Squeeler fans have been talking about Bengal arrests.  They could do that because they had a whole city and county in collusion to keep their guys out of jail.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 08:43 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Not a good thing when we will be about to go into the playoffs.

Amen Bonnie!  God willing, it will be a game where, for the Bengals, winning will not change the outcome in terms of division championship or seeds, so players can be rested keeping Burfict and others off the field!
Reply/Quote
anyone remember a few years ago when the Steelers didn't make the playoffs and one of their players (can't remember who) publicly came out and said that the rest of the NFL was afraid to let them in the playoffs, he said another team lost on purpose so that a different team would have the tie-breaker.

they just don't know how to lose with grace
Reply/Quote
2am he was probably drunk or drinking. I have watched the replay a few times and I cannot understand how anyone can think it was a dirty hit. How could you even plan that? Bell was still completely upright and in bounds while Burfict is airborne with his arms wrapped around him. He was not going for his knee. I see the same type of tackle multiple times in every game I watch. Bells leg just went the wrong way.

I have to say though, I feel awful for Bell. I don't care what team you play for, I HATE to see ANYONE hurt like that. Looking at Bells face while he was sitting on the cart made me sick. Felt so bad for the guy.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2015, 08:14 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: What a bunch of crybabies. Here's hoping the NFL looks into this. I have a feeling ol' vince may wind up with a pretty nice fine.

they diffenately should im pretty sure painting someone isnt refering to a paintball gun...
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 10:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: they diffenately should im pretty sure painting someone isnt refering to a paintball gun...

"Painting Someone" is a thug term for beating them up making them Black and Blue.

Steelers are thugs, plain and simple.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 10:28 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: 2am he was probably drunk or drinking.  I have watched the replay a few times and I cannot understand how anyone can think it was a dirty hit.  How could you even plan that?  Bell was still completely upright and in bounds while Burfict is airborne with his arms wrapped around him.  He was not going for his knee.  I see the same type of tackle multiple times in every game I watch.  Bells leg just went the wrong way.

I have to say though, I feel awful for Bell.  I don't care what team you play for, I HATE to see ANYONE hurt like that.  Looking at Bells face while he was sitting on the cart made me sick.  Felt so bad for the guy.

Yeah me too.....I'd feel even worse if he didn't play for those douchebags.  The man was a Corey Dillon fan growing up....that part does make it even worse.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:03 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: "Painting Someone" is a thug term for beating them up making them Black and Blue.

Steelers are thugs, plain and simple.

i figured it would be to have the laser sight of your gun on them.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 08:43 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Not a good thing when we will be about to go into the playoffs.

I 100 % agree bonnie, Bengals setting the division on fire. There is going to be some pissed off and jealous steelers out to dampens the Bengals playoffs hopes of a Good run. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 10:28 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: 2am he was probably drunk or drinking.  I have watched the replay a few times and I cannot understand how anyone can think it was a dirty hit.  How could you even plan that?  Bell was still completely upright and in bounds while Burfict is airborne with his arms wrapped around him.  He was not going for his knee.  I see the same type of tackle multiple times in every game I watch.  Bells leg just went the wrong way.

I have to say though, I feel awful for Bell.  I don't care what team you play for, I HATE to see ANYONE hurt like that.  Looking at Bells face while he was sitting on the cart made me sick.  Felt so bad for the guy.

^This^  I hope everyone feels this way. 

Yeah, it's competition with a "hated" rival. But it's also born from a sport, and a way for talented athletes to make their way in life in a relatively short amount of time. All players are on that page. It's pretty sickening to hear or read about a player threatening bodily harm of a peer. Intentionally doing so should be a  long-term suspension, if not a potential career ending act imho. To those pointing to the history of the game, I say 'welcome to now'. Play hard, but play clean. And accept the outcome of that.

The stakes are too high. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:21 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: ^This^  I hope everyone feels this way. 

Yeah, it's competition with a "hated" rival. But it's also born from a sport, and a way for talented athletes to make their way in life in a relatively short amount of time. All players are on that page. It's pretty sickening to hear or read about a player threatening bodily harm of a peer. Intentionally doing so should be a  long-term suspension, if not a potential career ending act imho. To those pointing to the history of the game, I say 'welcome to now'. Play hard, but play clean. And accept the outcome of that.

The stakes are too high. 

Agreed. Don't like seeing anyone injured, and even IF the Steelers don't see it that way, I would never want to be seen as being in their class, when it comes to rejoicing over injuries never taking responsibility.
Reply/Quote
[Image: th?id=OIP.M200a6b36e250add9c484e7d8cf821...=227&h=171]

(a quick peek into the Stooler self-righteousnees self-delusion)
Reply/Quote