Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers LB Threatened Burfict
(11-04-2015, 07:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: "I wish I would've went low (on Jones)". Says all you need to know about the Steelers. And, uh, they may want to move on to Oakland.

I hope Oakland stays hot and rips them a new one!!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:42 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I hope Oakland stays hot and rips them a new one!!

Unless the tears from Sunday stop rolling down the Ohio and flooding the banks of Cincinnati it won't even matter if Oakland stays hot. They'll be facing an unfocused group of cryass twitter Gangstaz.
Reply/Quote
**** the Rooney family

**** Mike Tomlin.

**** Todd Haley.

**** Bell's knee.

**** Ben and his knee too.

**** Joey Porter and James Harrison.

**** the city of Pittsburgh, the Steelers, their mothers, and all of their fans worldwide.

They've had a sorry team for years now, and they still aren't used to losing?  The Bengals run that division now.  They need to get used to it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
**** Jeff Reed.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:52 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: **** Jeff Reed.
Him too...  Don't forget the guy who does their radio broadcasts.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
And **** Travis Mullins too!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:28 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Oh, this just keeps getting better and better, lol.

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/steelers/payback-s-a-mitch-steelers-safety-sounds-off-on-cincinnati/article_1d6007ce-833d-11e5-b7a6-bf9476984243.html

PITTSBURGH -- Apparently, Mike Mitchell is a player for whom the NFL's 10-minute post-game cool-down period is just not enough. Three days later, the Steelers safety was still fuming over last week's loss to the Cincinnati Bengals.

And on Wednesday, Mitchell vented.

Mitchell's pointed comments were aimed directly at Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict, whose tackle on Le'Veon Bell ended the star running back's season, and also at Cincinnati tight end Marvin Jones, who he laid out with a big hit in the second quarter. Afterward, Jones deemed Mitchell "fake tough," words that the safety clearly did not appreciate.

"He's fortunate that I'm playing a lot smarter than I used to," Mitchell said of Jones. "Because it very well could have been a face shot or a knee shot and he probably would have been out a lot longer.

"I thought it was a perfectly legal hit. I just got up and celebrated with my sideline. I didn't know the guy was hurt. You can kind of feel it and hear it when you stick a guy. They make a certain noise. I knew I stuck him good and it was a good, clean hit. It was a good one."

He said he had no regrets about the hit on Jones, a large photo of which hung from the walls outside the Steelers locker room Wednesday on the South Side, or the criticism he received for his demonstrative reaction afterward.

"Absolutely not," he said. "I watched Vontaze Burfict hurt Le'Veon Bell, get up and jump and run to his bench. I wish I would have went low (on Jones)."

A few plays later, Mitchell was assessed a 15-yard personal foul for taunting, reportedly for telling Bengals star receiver A.J. Green that he would be "next." Mitchell said it was one of "multiple conversations" he had Sunday and reminded reporters that it was only the second time in two years that he was flagged for that penalty.

"We're not choir boys, guys," said Mitchell, who cleared the NFL's concussion protocol and was a full participant in practice Wednesday after being injured in the fourth quarter Sunday. "It's reality. When you see that, it's real. It's not Boy Scouts."

Mitchell said he's looking forward to this Sunday's game against Oakland. It'll be a chance to play against the team that drafted him and played the first four years of his career for and maybe reminisce with some old teammates. But a part of him can't help but look ahead to the Steelers' Week 14 grudge match against the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium.

"I'm from the Cincinnati area and I have a very good memory," Mitchell warned.

If that's his attitude.....then **** him. I hope they all get career ending shots.  **** that shit.....gloves are off.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My grandpa was a trucker for most his life, and he said Pissburgh was the nastiest and worst city he's ever been to. He said it literally had a horrible stink to the whole city...
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 09:26 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: My grandpa was a trucker for most his  life, and he said Pissburgh was the nastiest and worst city he's ever been to. He said it literally had a horrible stink to the whole city...

They've cleaned it up over the years.  It actually has a nice skyline, and scenic surroundings.  Unfortunately it just masks the fact that it is populated by tramps & shitheads.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
But what kind of threat was it? "Painting" someone takes on a lot of different meanings on urban dictionary. One of which is when one person ejaculates on another person and in essence "paints them". But this is not Michael Sam and I don't think that is what he was going for.

Thread over.

(drops the mic)

Reply/Quote
His "Statement" regarding the Twitter threat:

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2015/11/4/9672470/steelers-ilb-vince-williams-releases-statement-on-threat-made-towards

Quote:"First of all, anyone who knows me knows I'm not a thug. I'm also not going to apologize for my words either. I was infuriated by the fact that one of my closest teammates was taken out by a notoriously dirty player. I got conformation that he was gloating about causing a season-ending injury. I'm confused as to how anyone could be happy about that, especially since they had just gone through the same thing. I was siting there, the pop (from Bell's knee) was loud, do you know what it's like to see someone you consider a brother to be in pain and to have something they cherish ripped away from them? Then to watch the player that did it smiling about it. I'm sure that would make anyone want to punch someone in the face. I shouldn't have taken these feelings to Twitter but I did. If caring about my teammates makes me a villain then I'll be public enemy #1 any day and everyday."

Also, if you were planning on commenting on that article, don't bother. The mods have already said that they will ban any Bengals fan coming over and "starting shit" which is pretty much any reasonable post pointing out that there was nothing dirty, nor celebration.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 12:13 AM)TRsome Wrote: His "Statement" regarding the Twitter threat:

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2015/11/4/9672470/steelers-ilb-vince-williams-releases-statement-on-threat-made-towards

Empty words.  The real you comes out in times of duress and the whole world saw the real him.  Not much he can say to change that, especially if he's that unapologetic.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 12:13 AM)TRsome Wrote: His "Statement" regarding the Twitter threat:

Also, if you were planning on commenting on that article, don't bother. The mods have already said that they will ban any Bengals fan coming over and "starting shit" which is pretty much any reasonable post pointing out that there was nothing dirty, nor celebration.

Somebody's got to be public enemy number 1. Thanks for making it easy to find ya .....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
If ever there was time for the city to rise together as one, it's now. When those stains come to town for game 2, should give their bus the welcome from the movie the Replacements.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 12:19 AM)McC Wrote: Empty words.  The real you comes out in times of duress and the whole world saw the real him.  Not much he can say to change that, especially if he's that unapologetic.  

(11-05-2015, 12:21 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Somebody's got to be public enemy number 1. Thanks for making it easy to find ya .....

(11-05-2015, 12:49 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If ever there was time for the city to rise together as one, it's now. When those stains come to town for game 2, should give their bus the welcome from the movie the Replacements.

I say they have whoever is lined up across from him submarine him in the kneecap until he feels "the pop".

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 01:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: I say they have whoever is lined up across from him submarine him in the kneecap until he feels "the pop".

He'd have to get on the field first. Easy to talk when you are riding the bench. Hilarious

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 09:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: If that's his attitude.....then **** him. I hope they all get career ending shots.  **** that shit.....gloves are off.

Yeah gloves are off for sure. Hope the plane goes down on the way to Oakland. The only guy I would like to see spared is sitting at home anyway. 

and maybe Brown. 

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2015/11/4/9671648/mike-mitchell-ignites-fire-between-steelers-and-bengals

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:42 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I hope Oakland stays hot and rips them a new one!!

Hilarious Would love to see this^^^^^ I do truly believe it will happen. Let's all hope Carr lights em up
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:50 PM)jason Wrote: **** the Rooney family

**** Mike Tomlin.

**** Todd Haley.

**** Bell's knee.

**** Ben and his knee too.

**** Joey Porter and James Harrison.

**** the city of Pittsburgh, the Steelers, their mothers, and all of their fans worldwide.

They've had a sorry team for years now, and they still aren't used to losing?  The Bengals run that division now.  They need to get used to it.

I actually like old man Harrison, but the rest can all suck it.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 07:50 PM)jason Wrote: **** the Rooney family

Dibs on this one...... I called it first...

[Image: 570_Kate-Mara-discusses-her-early-acting-days-4221.jpg]

[Image: 635b3fdfd766767aeeef8e0fe44128d6.jpg]
Reply/Quote