Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury
Burfict's narrative will probably never die. If he's involved with an injury in some way people will spin it against him.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:40 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Burfict's narrative will probably never die. If he's involved with an injury in some way people will spin it against him.

Here's to him causing the steelers pain and suffering for years to come.
Reply/Quote
We host Pittsburgh December 13. The Sunday Night game that day is Seattle at Baltimore (yawn). The networks love a blood feud for ratings, and there aren't a lot of compelling matchups that week, certainly none as interesting as ours. Wonder if we get flexed to 8?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:41 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We host Pittsburgh December 13.  The Sunday Night game that day is Seattle at Baltimore (yawn).  The networks love a blood feud for ratings, and there aren't a lot of compelling matchups that week, certainly none as interesting as ours.  Wonder if we get flexed to 8?

I could see us being flexed against the cards in a few weeks

I could see us being removed against the 49ers late in the year

Both games are on the road
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I was gonna post this nugget from a steelers fan on this topic .

The hit was clean.... Tez wasn't celebrating an injury. This reminds me of the soft Carolina Panthers complaining.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015/11/1/9656114/watch-burfict-leave-his-feet-to-bend-bell-then-vote
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I could see us being flexed against the cards in a few weeks

That will give us 3 prime time games In a row .  

Would be quite a lot in a row.  
Reply/Quote
So foster and his boys will try to Kimo our guy Burfict later this year then.

Stay classy.
Reply/Quote
Burfict, if he was celebrating, was celebrating a tackle and being back playing football. Burfict had no clue Bell was hurt, if he did, he wouldn't have celebrated because that's not the type of person he is, unlike some Steelers players that we all know and love.

But what really got me was Nelson was in on that play as well and I thought about that blog post someone put up that was posted here, lol.

Plus, with Steeler players talking like this now, there's evidence that if Burfict gets hurt in the next game, the Steelers were targeting him to hurt him. Whoever does it should be kicked out of the league.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was gonna post this nugget from a steelers fan on this topic .

The hit was clean....   Tez wasn't celebrating an injury.    This reminds me of the soft Carolina Panthers complaining.  

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015/11/1/9656114/watch-burfict-leave-his-feet-to-bend-bell-then-vote

The explanation of how Burfict intentionally made his knee the pivot point is so ridiculous. For anyone to think he was putting all of that together in his head while chasing and tackling Bell is unbelievable to me. 

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:40 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Burfict's narrative will probably never die. If he's involved with an injury in some way people will spin it against him.

GOOD. It's nice to be the bullies for once.  Harrison, Ward, all those former guys were punks and we played scared against them.  The tables have turned.

That said, his tackle was clean
Reply/Quote
Apparently, he did nothing but run back to the Bengals sidelines because he was freaked out by the sound his knee made when hit. It shook Burfict up, too. For the Stealers to spread this BS is unprofessional, unmanly, and laughable.

Shitsburgh is putting a target on him. And they are freaking delusional.

Let's look at the actual tape of when Marvin Jones was nearly cut in half. Aid I could figure out how to post a link, I would. SEVERAL Stealers were out there clearly celebrating while Jones was still on the ground.

Legal hit? I guess. But they clearly have no class and cannot take what they regularly dish out.

Screw them. :)
Reply/Quote
The Burfict Response..........

[img][Image: 10256533_729032273799394_8449572427870666206_n.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:46 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I could see us being flexed against the cards in a few weeks

Yeah, agree on the 49er game getting bumped, and that's cool. The AZ game could be a possibility. But, I think the Pitt game shows the most promise, unless CBS says no. Even then, bet it slides to a 4:15 start.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I am glad Burfict is back. He is going to scare people with his perfectly clean and hard tackling, just leave his own head out of the hits. It's time for the Defense to graduate to where the offense has been most of the year.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are just a bunch of sore losers. Our guys will all just have to have their heads on a swivel and be looking for payback in the next game as we know they will be trying to hurt someone.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was gonna post this nugget from a steelers fan on this topic .

The hit was clean....   Tez wasn't celebrating an injury.    This reminds me of the soft Carolina Panthers complaining.  

I'm sorry but there is nothing wrong with the tackle.  It's called going "dead legs".  We teach it all the time especially against runners that are tough to tackle.
Reply/Quote

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015/11/1/9656114/watch-burfict-leave-his-feet-to-bend-bell-then-
Can't argue with science like that.   Sounds like all the experts who told us how the towers couldn't have been destroyed by the planes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:38 PM)crispy Wrote: Is there a link to this?  I haven't heard and would like the link

It is a bit down under the pic of Marvin throwing the football.

http://m.bengals.com/s/30838/360?itemUri=1341131871/029613151311111373129111101122
Reply/Quote
Clean hit.  They have always been the bullies with numerous dirty hits. Their title as bully is in doubt and losing a big game at home in the division to the up and coming bully probably doesn't taste to good and has them doubting themselves.

When they are doing the bullying  LMAO Hilarious and someone gets hurt.

When their face is blooded up  :angry: Cry and they lose the game.

Kimo Van Cheapshotten, Hines Ward, The guy that jacked up Hubers face, etc. etc.

Whatever.
Reply/Quote
Id be upset too, if it was a pissburgh guy that tackled JHill and this happened. But honestly, it wasn't a dirty hit, Tez didn't celebrate the injury, and yellow towel wavers are just mad that they lost at home, to the Bengals, and are looking for any and everything to ***** about.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote