Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury
If issue 3 passes, Bell can cross the Ohio state line & partake in the healing powers of marijuana.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Whitworths response to the Steeler tweet! You go Whit!!

https://twitter.com/BigWhit77_fndn/status/660981969078099968
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are nothing but egotistical cry babies who when something goes wrong they blame the other team. If any team is a dirty team it is Pittsburgh period. Everyone with any common sense or football knowledge knew that there was nothing dirty about the hit. As far as Vontaze celebrating it was never shown if he did but if so it was not to brag about injuring someone it was because he made a key stop on the drive period. Burfict plays with emotion and I would not trade that for anything I do not care what Pittsburgh and their fans cry about just because they were embarrassed at home. Now they will need a lot of help to even make a wildcard this year. On the other end though I honestly hope Bell makes a speedy recovery because I for one never want to see anyone injured. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Am I the only one who laughed out loud when the Steeler fans cheered when the refs rewarded them the 2 yards on that last drive?
Reply/Quote
I'll be honest I did see him have a little jumpy celebration run away after the tackle happened and he "probably" did talk some shit but who cares Karmas a *****
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to lie, I did wonder why Burfict seemed to jump up and run off happily so quickly. That said I think he thought he hit him hard, no reason to think he ended his season (unless he heard something pop) and put him out of he game possibly, but it was a clean tackle and I'd be surprised if he was celebrating what seems to be a season-ending injury
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:24 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: I'm not going to lie, I did wonder why Burfict seemed to jump up and run off happily so quickly. That said I think he thought he hit him hard, no reason to think he ended his season (unless he heard something pop) and put him out of he game possibly, but it was a clean tackle and I'd be surprised if he was celebrating what seems to be a season-ending injury

After Mitchell celebrated the Marvin Jones hit, then walked over to AJ Green and told him 'you're next", I don't care if Burfict was celebrating the injury or not. Eff the steelers.
Reply/Quote
Of course.

Because Pitt NEVERRR intentionally injured key Bengal players and celebrated after the fact.

nope.

never......
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:26 AM)Beaker Wrote: After Mitchell celebrated the Marvin Jones hit, then walked over to AJ Green and told him 'you're next", I don't care if Burfict was celebrating the injury or not. Eff the steelers.

I do. We aren't the classless steelers or their classless fans, and I hope we never are. I hate them both.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I am glad Burfict is back. He is going to scare people with his perfectly clean and hard tackling, just leave his own head out of the hits. It's time for the Defense to graduate to where the offense has been most of the year.
Agreed! As long as the offense can get back to where they were. I hate bye weeks...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:28 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: I do. We aren't the classless steelers or their classless fans, and I hope we never are. I hate them both.

Same.  I hate their shitass fan base even more than their players.  There are some legit Steeler fans out there, but 90% possess souls made of pure dogshit.
Reply/Quote
You know the worst part? I go to a lot of profiles on those tear soaked Facebook replies and see Ohio State shit....talk about bandwagoners! These people have no clue.

I truly feel bad for the player....but seriously....**** their fans....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:28 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: I do. We aren't the classless steelers or their classless fans, and I hope we never are. I hate them both.

Every site I've gone to, they're acting like sore loser babies. Bringing up Super Bowl wins and Bengals not having a playoff win. Seriously, come up with something new.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:35 AM)86AD Wrote: Every site I've gone to, they're acting like sore loser babies. Bringing up Super Bowl wins and Bengals not having a playoff win. Seriously, come up with something new.

Exactly. We aren't them, and I hope we never act like it, no matter the success that we have (which I hope can compare to them at some point)
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:09 AM)GodFather Wrote: Whitworths response to the Steeler tweet! You go Whit!!

https://twitter.com/BigWhit77_fndn/status/660981969078099968

Yeah....and some asshat Stooler fan responds he hopes Whit tears his ACL....trash.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....and some asshat Stooler fan responds he hopes Whit tears his ACL....trash.

See: my responses about Steeler fans...screw them, but I'll never be like them. I wish Bell the best
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:24 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: He has, in his defense, already been quoted as saying he had no idea Bell was injured, he was celebrating the stop with his teammates and that it was a clean tackle.
 Nobody will ever know for sure if he realized Bell was injured or not. I think one thing everyone can agree on though,  is that it was most definitely not a dirty tackle. 
If all he is saying is true, then the Steelers really need to get rid of the sour grapes and quit whining. 

You follow the link in the OP and there is absolutely no way he could have known he was injured.  He got up celebrating as he made a tackle to stop him getting a 1st down.  He had his back to Bell and ran across the field excited that he made the stop.  Much ado about nothing.  Burflict has a rep, but in this case he made a good tackle and an excellent player was injured.  That's professional football.  He was in that spot about a year ago himself.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:34 AM)Wyche Wrote: You know the worst part? I go to a lot of profiles on those tear soaked Facebook replies and see Ohio State shit....talk about bandwagoners!  These people have no clue.

I truly feel bad for the player....but seriously....**** their fans....lol.

Yeah, I often imagine what it would be like to just hop from team to team and vicariously enjoying their wins until luck runs out.  For some people it's a way of life.  There are fans like that in Lexington.  Tons of them.  "Oh, I love UK basketball, but Alabama's my team during football season!"  I have zero respect for these dips hits.  I have a co-worker who likes UK basketball, Bama football, and the Pats.  I refuse to talk sports with him because that's a joke.  

I pretty much group at least 60 percent of Steeler fans into that category.  F Them.  Sure, there's bickering and infighting among Bengal fans, but anyone with the balls to go all in with a franchise like this deserves respect IMO.  You play the hand you're dealt.  
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....and some asshat Stooler fan responds he hopes Whit tears his ACL....trash.

Everything about that team and their fans spell classless. There's a new sheriff in town Shitsburgh and all your crying in the world isn't going to change it.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:39 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: See: my responses about Steeler fans...screw them, but I'll never be like them. I wish Bell the best

I wish Bell bothing but the best.....but the tears of ****heads like these and their dirty players taste oh so sweet right now.  7 hours later....and I'm still too jacked up to sleep.  ****  Shitsburgh !!!!!!!!

Reply/Quote