Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers angry with Burfict over Bell injury
Don't know who St. Lucie is or remember his posts but who was he in-flaming?????
Reply/Quote
His first game back this season, this was hyped as a statement game (apparently every game we play is one until we win the Superbowl 6x in a row), plus he's a high energy player whose job it is to pump up our D.

Also, screw those idiots, if they can remember far enough back to talk about their Superbowls they can remember the injuries they've inflicted on the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Hilarious

Cry me a river.

I wonder how Huber's jaw feels about this.

Oh btw Mike Mitchell the guy who drilled Marvin Jones got a taunting penalty for telling AJ Green "You're next."
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:20 AM)tigerseye Wrote: Don't know who St. Lucie is or remember his posts but who was he in-flaming?????

It's not important.

Big win yesterday.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Injuries happen.....isn't that what Steelers fans said when Carson Palmer got injured....or when Rivers was injured....or when Huber was injured.....

# 1. the TV announcers showed and said that it was a clean tackle and Bell just fell the wrong way with his legs.

# 2. When the Steelers injure players, everybody says how Big and Bad and how Good they are....When a Steeler gets injured, everybody cries fowl....They can dish it out, but they can't take it.

and the big # 3.  I don't care what Steelers think. Are they angry, GOOD. ...How does back to back losses to Chiefs and Bengals taste Steelers ? How does 4-4 taste ?.....Even if Steelers would upset Bengals for a win this year, that still leaves them 3 games behind. They need 3 games of help by other teams with half their season over. If Raiders beat them Sunday, stick a fork in them, they are done .....Steelers are being big ******* today, they can dish it out, but they can't take it.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Hey Ramon Foster......

[Image: tumblr_n4rg8ktMAz1skzqyyo1_400.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 10:30 AM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Hilarious

Cry me a river.

I wonder how Huber's jaw feels about this.

Oh btw Mike Mitchell the guy who drilled Marvin Jones got a taunting penalty for telling AJ Green "You're next."
It takes balls to talk shit while wearing a clown suit....  Scoreboard... D bags!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Karma's a *****. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

With that said, never, ever do I want to see anyone get hurt, and neither does Vontaze Burfict. In fact, he said him and LeVeon Bell are friends and hoped he was okay. Bell seems like a solid person and you just hate to see something like this happen, but to say Burfict celebrated is BS. He was running back to his team try to pump them up because he just made a great play on a great player.

Total crap what Foster is saying. He is a cry baby, sore loser. Maybe we should send him some tape of what their players have done to ours over the years!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good. They need to be mad. They tried to fight back, and...well, nada. They're barely relevant now, so a couple soundbytes can't hurt.

Know what'll happen "next time," Stoolers? Yep, another cart ride for another of your butthurt revenge-vowers. Time after that? Yup. Another beatdown, another pity-fest in Pissburgh.

As many times as you want. We're the new you. You're responsible for this. This is what you made it.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 11:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: Me either....nor was I upset with Pacman getting up in 60s grill after he kneed Adam as he was trying to get up and kinda pushed him. Screw em.....it's football.

I was wondering what set Jones off. It didn't appear that anybody did anything to him at first glance.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It was truly great to win with Fouts as the announcer. The disappointment in the announcers voices as the game came to an end was the cherry on top.

I think fouts may have a grudge going back to the 81 Afc title game.  I'm pretty sure they opened the big dock doors that trucks could enter the stadium in when ever the chargers were driving towards that end of the field.  It was very cold with high winds.  Supposedly those doors being open created a wicked cross wind or some krap that made it impossible for the chargers to execute their ballyhooed air coryel passing attack.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:09 AM)GodFather Wrote: Whitworths response to the Steeler tweet! You go Whit!!

https://twitter.com/BigWhit77_fndn/status/660981969078099968

(11-02-2015, 01:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....and some asshat Stooler fan responds he hopes Whit tears his ACL....trash.

What a douche. I actually know a teacher that teaches at that kids High School. Maybe I will get some information about the little puke Cool
Reply/Quote
PERFECT !

This is what I had hoped their reaction would be.

Cry cry cry...
Cry foul....

P.S.
They tried to hurt Burfict on the first two plays.......
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Foster thought it was dirty when their head coach tried to trip Jacoby Jones from the sideline when he was returning a punt. Probably the biggest douche move I've ever seen from an NFL coach. Should've been suspended for that shit.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 10:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: From the sounds of this particular comment,  it seems Burfict had better watch out during the week 14 match-up with the Steelers in Cincinnati.

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Steelers-angry-at-Bengals-celebration-of-LeVeon-Bells-injury-40731326

"The Steelers were angry following Sunday's loss to the Bengals.

Specifically, several members of Pittsburgh's team was angry with the way one member of the Cincinnati's defense reacted following Le'Veon Bell's injury in the second quarter.

After being apart of the tackle that injured Bell's knee following his catch from Ben Roethlisberger, Vontaze Burfict apparently celebrated in a way that irked several Steelers, including Pittsburgh linemen Ramon Foster.

"He's that type of guy," Foster said of Burfict, the Bengals' inside linebacker. "You don't run across the field hyped, celebrating, jumping up and down the field when a guy goes down like that.

"He's that type of guy, period. If you're on the field with him, you know what I mean by that. They'll play it off, he'll act dumb about it. That type of guy gets his sooner or later, so wait and see, I guess."

While Burfict's celebrated wasn't captured on TV, it was apparently enough to draw the ire of the Steelers who, along with losing Bell, also lost the game to drop to 4-4 on the season. Pittsburgh also fell further behind Cincinnati in what is turning into a runaway for the AFC North title for the Bengals, who are now 7-0 and 2-0 in the division.

In 2006, Sports Illustrated called the Steelers-Bengals rivalry "the nastiest in the NFL". With one more game to go, a Week 14 showdown in Cincinnati, the rivalry between these cross state opponents could be back in a big way."

steelers are butt hurt.... They celebrated when they broke hubers jaw... I doubt burfict new bell was hurt he was probly celebrating that he was able to make the play
Reply/Quote
[img]Check out @Steel_Legends's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Steel_Legends/status/661010150870941697?s=01[/img]

For this that have twitter check this steeler fans tweets. PoS wants dalton aj and burficts career ended. Gonna mess with this guy all week . What a disgrace .
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:16 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: [img]Check out @Steel_Legends's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Steel_Legends/status/661010150870941697?s=01[/img]

For this that have twitter check this steeler fans tweets. PoS wants dalton aj and burficts career ended. Gonna mess with this guy all week . What a disgrace .

Wow. That guy is so stereotypically a Steelers doucher that you'd think he's gotta be trolling. Except that's how Steelers fans really are.
Reply/Quote
I highly doubt Burfict was celebrating the injury. How was he to know it was that bad?

If he was, that isn't cool at all but i highly doubt it like i said, and BTW, piss on the Stealers.
Reply/Quote
I felt bad when LaVeon got hurt because it looked like just a normal hit where he fell awkwardly. It adds more fuel to the Bengals-Steelers fire for when they come to PBS later.
Reply/Quote