Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace
(01-18-2016, 10:31 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Also most Steelers fans are rooting for the Broncos to win next week even after they just beat the Steelers. I didn't see any Bengals fans rooting for the Steelers yesterday after they knocked the Bengals out. It's all about class. I wish the Broncos good luck next week. Knock Brady out.

And the Steelers showed such class after the Bengals defeated them in Pittsburgh this year.. give me a break.. The Steelers just hate that the fact is they are the wimps of the AFC North when it comes to toughness.. the Bengals pretty much kicked their ass to the hospital
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 09:43 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And the Steelers showed such class after the Bengals defeated them in Pittsburgh this year.. give me a break.. The Steelers just hate that the fact is they are the wimps of the AFC North when it comes to toughness.. the Bengals pretty much kicked their ass to the hospital

Did you actually buy your own bullshit as you typed it?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 12:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Did you actually buy your own bullshit as you typed it?

Truth hurts.. Steelers do not like losing that rough and tough tag.. they also don;t like losing the Division the last 2 out of 3 years etc.. They liked it when it was just the Ravens and Steelers.. now the Bengals have changed that and the Bengals have become the bad guy in the AFC.. it used to be the Steelers sending the Bengals players out for a year etc.. now it is the Bengals doing it to the Steelers and that just sucks for them
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 06:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Truth hurts.. Steelers do not like losing that rough and tough tag.. they also don;t like losing the Division the last 2 out of 3 years etc.. They liked it when it was just the Ravens and Steelers.. now the Bengals have changed that and the Bengals have become the bad guy in the AFC.. it used to be the Steelers sending the Bengals players out for a year etc.. now it is the Bengals doing it to the Steelers and that just sucks for them

Don't even try and put the Steelers bengals games up there with the Steelers Ravens. The Ravens Steelers games were nasty battles with nasty hits, by nasty players on both sides. 

The bengals simply have one thug to make up for a bunch of kitty cats.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 08:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: Don't even try and put the Steelers bengals games up there with the Steelers Ravens. The Ravens Steelers games were nasty battles with nasty hits, by nasty players on both sides. 

Nelson took down Bell in 2014 and Hall or Nelson took down Heath Miller in 2013

The point is a lot more than one man and the Bengals are one of the most physical teams in the NFL and are not a team you want to get into a pissing contest with as the damage will not be just one sided like it was years ago
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 08:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Nelson took down Bell in 2014 and Hall or Nelson took down Heath Miller in 2013

The point is a lot more than one man and the Bengals are one of the most physical teams in the NFL and are not a team you want to get into a pissing contest with as the damage will not be just one sided like it was years ago

And the Steelers / Ravens rivalry is constantly put up there with them best of 'em.

And players hit hard.

And players feel it the next day.

And no one is out there trying (or wishing) for injuries on the other team.

The Bengals fans are equating tough with injuries.

Not even Ravens fans are that dumb. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 08:10 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The point is a lot more than one man and the Bengals are one of the most physical teams in the NFL and are not a team you want to get into a pissing contest with

Or else their fans will piss on you.

How may arrested again?

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 12:58 AM)Vlad Wrote: Or else their fans will piss on you.

How may arrested again?

1 moron for pissing. But you just hold onto your girly rants, it is amusing watching fans like you change Steeler nation to a bunch of little girls mentality. Hilarious  Overall, 3 Bengals fans and 3 Steelers fans were arrested at PBS that night.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 12:58 AM)Vlad Wrote: Or else their fans will piss on you.

How may arrested again?

I would piss on you.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 11:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: 1 moron for pissing. But you just hold onto your girly rants, it is amusing watching fans like you change Steeler nation to a bunch of little girls mentality. Hilarious  Overall, 3 Bengals fans and 3 Steelers fans were arrested at PBS that night.

.....and two of those Stooler clowns hit women....real toughguys

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 06:42 PM)Beaker Wrote: I would piss on you.
He generally pays to have that done.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2016, 08:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: Don't even try and put the Steelers bengals games up there with the Steelers Ravens. The Ravens Steelers games were nasty battles with nasty hits, by nasty players on both sides. 

They still sit at the kid table. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 07:53 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: They still sit at the kid table. 

Where is that non-playoff 5-11 table again? It's been so long, i forgot. 

Cue the witty "where's that no playoff wins in 25 years table..etc,etc." :GMDinoeyeroll:

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 08:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is that non-playoff 5-11 table again? It's been so long, i forgot. 

Cue the witty "where's that no playoff wins in 25 years table..etc,etc." :GMDinoeyeroll:

Don't forget the 5 straight 'right up your ass table', now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 08:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't forget the 5 straight 'right up your ass table', now. 

'right up your ass'? I'm pretty sure this one is called "out this ass, straight down the toilet". Either way you're talking to yourself again.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

They still sit at the kid table. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 09:48 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: They still sit at the kid table. 

Move along, 5-11

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2016/1/17/10784026/pittsburgh-steelers-take-to-social-media-to-thank-fans-for-a-tremendous-season

Note to rfaulk:  There might be others/more.  These are the ones in the article (minus the Bettis one).  When you sober up we'll talk about it.   Mellow

NEWS FLASH

NO ONE CARES.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 11:22 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: NEWS FLASH

NO ONE CARES.

[Image: 012216a.jpg]

[Image: 012216b.jpg]

Oh...people care.... ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2016, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 012216a.jpg]

[Image: 012216b.jpg]

Oh...people care.... ThumbsUp

You misunderstand...He is No One.  First and Last name.  And he cares.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote