Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers players show Bengals players how you lose with grace
(01-18-2016, 11:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So no Bengals tweeted out end of season thanks and whatever?  Did anyone check?

The only way I would know is through here.

I didn't see anything.

I *did* see Bengals players overjoyed that the Broncos did what they couldn't do.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 11:25 AM)GMDino Wrote: The only way I would know is through here.

I didn't see anything.

I *did* see Bengals players overjoyed that the Broncos did what they couldn't do.

So you claimed something you really don't know.  We didn't throw up end of season Bengal quotes so they didn't exist?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 11:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So no Bengals tweeted out end of season thanks and whatever?  Did anyone check?

Hard to do when you're still reeling from losing a game you had won. Easier to do if you flat out got your asses handed to you.

How could any bengal tweet they are proud to be a part of that organization after putting on that embarrassing display.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 11:50 AM)Vlad Wrote: Hard to do when you're still reeling from losing a game you had won.

How could any bengal tweet they are proud to be a part of that organization after that embarrassing display.

So you didn't check either.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 11:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So you claimed something you really don't know.  We didn't throw up end of season Bengal quotes so they didn't exist?

Not at all.

I shared the link where the Bengals players were still whining about the Steelers...then shared a link where the Steelers showed class after the season ended.

Not my job to show the Bengals thanked their fans.

Did they?

Because the only thing the fans shared here was the players complaining.

Cool
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not at all.

I shared the link where the Bengals players were still whining about the Steelers...then shared a link where the Steelers showed class after the season ended.

Not my job to show the Bengals thanked their fans.

Did they?

Because the only thing the fans shared here was the players complaining.

Cool
I have no idea, I don't have twitter, but if you don't know how are you comparing?

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I have no idea, I don't have twitter, but if you don't know how are you comparing?

Because if they had it would have been a nice story...probably in JN...about how classy the Bengals players were despite being robbed by the league/refs/media.

But I went and checked the accounts of the players who were celebrating the Steelers loss.

These were the only relevant posts I found:

[Image: 2ywu9tx.jpg]
[Image: awq8t0.jpg]

So....yeah.

Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:31 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Also most Steelers fans are rooting for the Broncos to win next week even after they just beat the Steelers. I didn't see any Bengals fans rooting for the Steelers yesterday after they knocked the Bengals out. It's all about class. I wish the Broncos good luck next week. Knock Brady out.

The Steelers didn't knock the Bengals out, Hill and Burfict knocked the Bengals out.

Oh and Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I have no idea, I don't have twitter, but if you don't know how are you comparing?

Like bengal players are gonna thank the fans. Get a clue. Your team and fans are a bunch of subhuman knuckle draggers.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/letters/2016/01/11/bengals-loss-saying/78630726/
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: Like bengal players are gonna thank the fans. Get a clue. Your team and fans are a bunch of subhuman knuckle draggers.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/letters/2016/01/11/bengals-loss-saying/78630726/

I'm not familiar with Twitter.  What do I have to click on to see the Bengal tweets there?

Reply/Quote
Well... Reggie Herring didn't come onto the field talking crap late in the fourth, Clancey Barone didn't grab anyone's hair, non-calls were non-calls.

It's easier to accept when you lose because you're a bunch of losers (which the Steelers have shown). It's harder to accept when you lose because off all the other crap (which is where the Bengals ended up).
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nfl-pittsburgh-steelers-news/2016/1/17/10784026/pittsburgh-steelers-take-to-social-media-to-thank-fans-for-a-tremendous-season

Note to rfaulk:  There might be others/more.  These are the ones in the article (minus the Bettis one).  When you sober up we'll talk about it.   Mellow

Thanks, but i don't care about Steelers player's tweets.  Whatever

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 01:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Thanks, but i don't care about Steelers player's tweets.  Whatever

Yes you do.

Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Lololol how the mighty Steelers have fallen when the only shoulder they've got left to rest on is that of 'class'
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 11:02 AM)Beaker Wrote: The way they lost with grace after the first Bengals/steelers game this season?

I will say the steelers did better than I thought they would. But for all the praise the media was putting on wade phillips for being a defensive guru, he sure couldnt figure out that the steeler whole game plan was the short crossing route. And I think manning looked like poop again too. He threw so many bad passes. I would seriously consider Osweiler vs the pats.

I'd like to heap praise on him for staying on the sidelines.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:16 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Lololol how the mighty Steelers have fallen when the only shoulder they've got left to rest on is that of 'class'

Yes...wouldn't want to be classy.  I guess? Shocked
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 03:16 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Lololol how the mighty Steelers have fallen when the only shoulder they've got left to rest on is that of 'class'

Hopefully that shoulder doesn't have any torn ligaments.  What am I saying, torn ligaments heal in a matter of days.  

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 10:53 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If the Bengals advanced, would the Steelers fans be rooting for the Bengals to beat the Patriots?

Absolutely.  At least this one would be. As long as the Steelers weren't still alive, I'd be happy for you guys to finally taste what it's like to root for a Super Bowl winner.  
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 04:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes...wouldn't want to be classy.  I guess? Shocked

It's more that you've been the exact opposite of that for many a season now. 

Mind.... we're pretty guilty of that ourselves too tbf. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 04:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Absolutely.  At least this one would be. As long as the Steelers weren't in it, I'd be happy for you guys to finally taste what it's like to root for a Super Bowl winner.  

Odd as it probably sounds, I always root for the Steelers in the playoffs after we get knocked out. Ravens, too. Even if it's not us, I still like when someone from the division goes on to the Superbowl. It notes how competitive this division is when you have one team going deep in the playoffs, or two in the playoffs.

Last night, though, I was cheering for Broncos. 
Reply/Quote