Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers troll Burrow.
(11-17-2020, 05:36 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You do not, I repeat, you do NOT give a decent young QB bulletin board material.  It's like giving Popeye spinach.  

This is why Dupree's shenanigans didn't piss me off, but only excite me. I don't think he knows who he's just bashed? I am really looking forward to the next contest. The only downside would be if they are in a position to rest their starters. Yet, doesn't matter, even if they do, Burrow will carry this grudge for Pittsburgh for a lifetime (if he already doesn't have one as a Browns fan growing up). Comments like that add fuel to the fire of this rivalry, and that's a good thing.

(11-17-2020, 05:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't even look at what was said/done and fudge the Steelers, but meh they've won 11 in a row against us, they're 19-3 against us since we swept them in 2009, and the last time we beat them Joe Burrow was in high school.

Yeah, you should check it out. Comments like that would would turn a dead man. 

(11-17-2020, 05:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Burrow played better against them than Lamar or Mayfield did this season. Enjoy it while it lasts assholes. This division will look very different in a year or two.

Didn't know that and that's good. Looking forward to the Bengals being the kings of the AFCN for many years to come.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
These guys are ********. Just gave him all the ammo he needs. He is going to hate them now like we all do and if I was them I
would not of provoked him. I guarantee this will backfire big time and happy they shown what POS's they all are to our new QB.
Reply/Quote
Was it ok when Pacman called Terrelle Pryor garbage?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Honestly Bengals have nobody to blame but themselves, they've allowed themselves to become a doormat
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: These guys are ********. Just gave him all the ammo he needs. He is going to hate them now like we all do and if I was them I
would not of provoked him. I guarantee this will backfire big time and happy they shown what POS's they all are to our new QB.

Meh. He should’ve already of had plenty of ammo trying to beat an undefeated divisional rival who has owned his franchise for the last decade.

I don’t think this really changes his approach one way or another.
Reply/Quote
At least now if Burrow is mad enough to win if the Steelers sweep us this year we can fire ZT for being 0-4 against them. The Steelers need to insult ZT so he can show a pulse.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:39 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Meh. He should’ve already of had plenty of ammo trying to beat an undefeated divisional rival who has owned his franchise for the last decade.

I don’t think this really changes his approach one way or another.

Burrow has a pissed off way about him if people question him. He responds and does all he can to prove doubters wrong.

I would agree if this was a softy like Dalton who I didn't even want to bring up.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Burrow has a pissed off way about him if people question him. He responds and does all he can to prove doubters wrong.

I would agree if this was a softy like Dalton who I didn't even want to bring up.

We were 10 point underdogs on Sunday and 93% of experts picked against us, so there was plenty of doubt to get mad about before we got blown out. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We were 10 point underdogs on Sunday and 93% of experts picked against us, so there was plenty of doubt to get mad about before we got blown out. 

I picked against us in this game, so what? 

If I played against the Steelers I would hit them even harder than I would normally with how much pent up anger I have for them...

This just adds to it, just like it did with Burfict when he played them back in the day. 

Burrow has THAT type of competitiveness. This just adds to it. I wouldn't do this is all I am saying. I find it stupid by them.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I picked against us in this game, so what? 

If I played against the Steelers I would hit them even harder than I would normally with how much pent up anger I have for them...

This just adds to it, just like it did with Burfict when he played them back in the day. 

Burrow has THAT type of competitiveness. This just adds to it. I wouldn't do this is all I am saying. I find it stupid by them.

I get it, I just wonder why Burrow needed to be sent into a rage to beat the Steelers.  If that's the case we should have thrown a bunch of empty iron city beer cans on his lawn a week ago. 

Also im not sure I want Burrow sharing the same mentality as Burfict. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 07:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Someday we will be better than them, but even then we won't have any better insults for them than "Your QB is a rapist!" so what's the point?   Well, unless their next QB is a sex offender, too.

Nah man....you can go a lot darker than that if you want to get into the guys from the 70s, ravaged by steroids and concussion....I just haven't been that nasty of a human. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some crushers about some of that rattling around in my head though. I just choose to leave them there. For now.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:16 PM)jason Wrote: Was it ok when Pacman called Terrelle Pryor garbage?

Was he talking about his QB play? Cause if he was.....

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I get it, I just wonder why Burrow needed to be sent into a rage to beat the Steelers.  If that's the case we should have thrown a bunch of empty iron city beer cans on his lawn a week ago. 

Also im not sure I want Burrow sharing the same mentality as Burfict. 

It just was his first Steelers experience up close.

Everything is different first hand man.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nah man....you can go a lot darker than that if you want to get into the guys from the 70s, ravaged by steroids and concussion if you want....I just haven't been that nasty of a human. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have some crushers about some of that rattling around in my head though. I just choose to leave them there. For now.

I just find it interesting how fixated people get on Burrow being mad...its almost to Chuck Norris levels with the statements. 

I hope he makes beating the Steelers a top priority, but I also remember we aren't that far removed from saying Burrow being mad was going to make Ross be good.   
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just find it interesting how fixated people get on Burrow being mad...its almost to Chuck Norris levels with the statements. 

I hope he makes beating the Steelers a top priority, but I also remember we aren't that far removed from saying Burrow being mad was going to make Ross be good.   

I'm not fixated on it, but a guy like him will DEFINITELY file that away for the future. He's like the race car driver that never forgets....then dumps your ass for payback right at the worst time for you.

I'm just saying, there is smack out there, ripe for the taking if you're callous enough to use it. LMAO 

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:08 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Was he talking about his QB play? Cause if he was.....

He was a receiver by then, but the correct answer is yes. That was ok, and so is this. It's juvenile and all, but what do you expect from some blumpkin named Bud?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:17 PM)jason Wrote: He was a receiver by then, but the correct answer is yes. That was ok, and so is this.  It's juvenile and all, but what do you expect from some blumpkin named Bud?

Oh, I'm not upset at all.... it's all just juvenile fun. I see JB as the type that'll laugh it off, then use it against you. He's a pretty competitive guy it seems. We'll see if he ever beats them.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:21 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Oh, I'm not upset at all.... it's all just juvenile fun. I see JB as the type that'll laugh it off, then use it against you. He's a pretty competitive guy it seems. We'll see if he ever beats them.

I know... That's the best part. That Instagram stuff is beneath him. I'm sure he'll remember the "that boy trash" part from the no name scrub, but the rest probably doesn't register.

I personally don't like the social media shit talking, and this one was pretty lame. I must admit 8 got a kick outta Richard Sherman's You mad bro??? a few years back... But he was also man enough to run directly to Brady to shake hands after the Super Bowl a few years later.

Some day these tables will turn... Just not today.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:16 PM)jason Wrote: Was it ok when Pacman called Terrelle Pryor garbage?

Funny thing is since that incident, we have a losing record against Cleveland.

He called him that in 2016. 2017 we swept them, 2018 they swept us, 2019 we split and this season, we were swept. So 5-3 advantage them.

Maybe this kind of karma will happen for Burrow and the Bengals.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:34 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Funny thing is since that incident, we have a losing record against Cleveland.

He called him that in 2016. 2017 we swept them, 2018 they swept us, 2019 we split and this season, we were swept. So 5-3 advantage them.

Maybe this kind of karma will happen for Burrow and the Bengals.

I recently learned that Pryor and Pacman's lil feud extended back to when Pryor was a Bengal for a hot second.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote