Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers troll Burrow.
YA, I bet the stealers are so scared of the repercussions from this.. lol.. It gets worst everyday with this team.. Now we have a division foe calling our QB trash... All , you guys saying Burrow will get them, Did you ever think they might be right about Burrow? How many times do we fall for this BS narrative that Cincy will get them back? Ya right. .  Burrow,  just took it too... Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:39 PM)jason Wrote: I recently learned that Pryor and Pacman's lil feud extended back to when Pryor was a Bengal for a hot second.

Did not know that, and I actually had forgotten Pryor was a Bengal. Of course, he was easy to forget.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:48 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Did not know that, and I actually had forgotten Pryor was a Bengal. Of course, he was easy to forget.

I think he was still a QB while he was here... And it wasn't for very long at all.

Remember when we had Greg Little that one season too? Good times...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:45 PM)Tony Wrote: YA, I bet the stealers are so scared of the repercussions from this.. lol.. It gets worst everyday with this team.. Now we have a division for calling our QB trash... All , you guys saying Burrow will get them, Did you ever think they might be right about Burrow? How many times do we fall for this BS narrative that Cincy will get them back? Ya right. . Burrow, just took it too... Sad

Maybe Joe Burrow is grown folks and doesn't have an Instagram account... He may be busy being a professional. I dunno. I do know the guy that called him trash got wore out by Tee Higgins, so a lil grain of salt is in order.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:12 PM)jason Wrote: Maybe Joe Burrow is grown folks and doesn't have an Instagram account... He may be busy being a professional. I dunno. I do know the guy that called him trash got wore out by Tee Higgins, so a lil grain of salt is in order.

Joe Burrow 100% has a Twitter and Instagram account lol.. I follow both...

My only hope is that Burrow will save it for the field and hopefully do his talking there..... There is no way he isnt motivated from this, being the competitor he is...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:10 PM)jason Wrote: I think he was still a QB while he was here... And it wasn't for very long at all.

Remember when we had Greg Little that one season too? Good times...

He didn't make the 53 roster... If I remember correctly he was only here a few weeks...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:21 PM)Tony Wrote: Joe Burrow 100% has a Twitter and Instagram account lol.. I follow both...

My only hope is that Burrow will save it for the field and hopefully do his talking there..... There is no way he isnt motivated from this, being the competitor he is...

I'd think much less of him if he went back at that dude online.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 06:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think we've been saying that since 03.

The distance between the Bengals and the top two teams of the Division is going to take close to a decade to close. To think we are going to be competitive in this division in a year or two is ignoring everything your gut is telling you as well as the way these games have gone. And the fact that many era's have continued to wet the bed against the Steelers. No matter the player, qb, or coaches.

Their HoF QB can’t play forever, and until very recently we’ve always been competitive against Baltimore. I like our chances with an experienced Joe Burrow in a couple years.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:45 PM)Tony Wrote: YA, I bet the stealers are so scared of the repercussions from this.. lol.. It gets worst everyday with this team.. Now we have a division foe calling our QB trash... All , you guys saying Burrow will get them, Did you ever think they might be right about Burrow? How many times do we fall for this BS narrative that Cincy will get them back? Ya right. .  Burrow,  just took it too... Sad

Umm...no, I don’t think he’s right. I know he’s wrong.

Who even cares what some no name CB nobody has ever heard of said? Here’s what Joe Haden had to say about Burrow:

"One thousand percent," said Steelers cornerback Joe Haden. "It was more of a respect factor, too. Joe Burrow's a great young quarterback and we know he's going to be in our division for a very, very long time, so we kind of wanted to set the tone with him."

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 12:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm...no, I don’t think he’s right. I know he’s wrong.

Who even cares what some no name CB nobody has ever heard of said? Here’s what Joe Haden had to say about Burrow:

"One thousand percent," said Steelers cornerback Joe Haden. "It was more of a respect factor, too. Joe Burrow's a great young quarterback and we know he's going to be in our division for a very, very long time, so we kind of wanted to set the tone with him."

Haden > no name CB
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 09:50 AM)Takedown Wrote: Haden > no name CB

Haden's comfortable with his abilities. He doesn't have to trash other people to make himself feel good, unlike this CB I've never heard of. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:26 PM)jason Wrote: I'd think much less of him if he went back at that dude online.

I'd be shocked if he does. He doesn't strike me as someone who will go online and talk trash or continue a feud.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 12:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm...no, I don’t think he’s right. I know he’s wrong.

Right. He was trash talking to get into his head. It's as simple as that. Joe may not be the next Brady, Brees, Mahomes, etc but he will be a very good QB 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 10:09 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Haden's comfortable with his abilities. He doesn't have to trash other people to make himself feel good, unlike this CB I've never heard of. 

The same CB that gave up the only TD, and got smoked by Tee....lol. What a tool that dude is. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 11:26 PM)jason Wrote: I'd think much less of him if he went back at that dude online.

I know.. It just sucks... 1 game and everyone is shitting all over Burrow and most have Tua and Herbert above him now. He really struggled bad throwing in the wind... This team overall is just really bad. No one got mad at cam throwing  Burrow through their bench.. No over their with Burrow at the end of the game on the bench.. Just seeing some really bad things. Takk purposely failing a physical. Things are just trending 90s bad latley. The coach definitely reminds you of the 90s... I feel bad for Burrow. I just don't think hes gonna have a chance until he leaves here in FA.. I wish I had the faith in this team to build around him, I just don't. Its been beat into the ground how bad this organization is when they compare the 3 rookie QBs..
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 01:59 PM)Tony Wrote: I know.. It just sucks... 1 game and everyone is shitting all over Burrow and most have Tua and Herbert above him now. He really struggled bad throwing in the wind... This team overall is just really bad. No one got mad at cam throwing  Burrow through their bench.. No over their with Burrow at the end of the game on the bench.. Just seeing some really bad things. Takk purposely failing a physical. Things are just trending 90s bad latley. The coach definitely reminds you of the 90s... I feel bad for Burrow. I just don't think hes gonna have a chance until he leaves here in FA.. I wish I had the faith in this team to build around him, I just don't. Its been beat into the ground how bad this organization is when they compare the 3 rookie QBs..

Classic example of someone taking message board BS for gospel. No one knows why he failed his physical. He could have a torn labrum or ACL that showed up on But someone proposes that maybe he failed it on purpose so he could play closer to home and people run with it like it's a fact....
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 02:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Classic example of someone taking message board BS for gospel. No one knows why he failed his physical. He could have a torn labrum or ACL that showed up on But someone proposes that maybe he failed it on purpose so he could play closer to home and people run with it like it's a fact....
It's just pure speculation on my part, but I bet he lands with another team like the 49ers immediately and passes a physical... It's just really odd the whole situation. I've dove into it a bit, and that's what I honestly think happened... It's not that far fetched, is it?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just find it interesting how fixated people get on Burrow being mad...its almost to Chuck Norris levels with the statements. 

I hope he makes beating the Steelers a top priority, but I also remember we aren't that far removed from saying Burrow being mad was going to make Ross be good.   

Its not about him being mad, it is about him not being such a push over like the rest of the QB's we have had.

Burrow is extremely competitive as Wyche said and he uses these types of things as motivation.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 05:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Its not about him being mad, it is about him not being such a push over like the rest of the QB's we have had.

Burrow is extremely competitive as Wyche said and he uses these types of things as motivation.

Well we got swept by the Browns and blown out by the Ravens and Steelers so Burrow should be more than ready to go nuclear on this division. 
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 09:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well we got swept by the Browns and blown out by the Ravens and Steelers so Burrow should be more than ready to go nuclear on this division. 

If he continues on this trajectory, and the team begins to play well around him (and some are, like Bates, Higgins, Boyd, and Lawson somewhat) he might just do that.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote