Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs Redskins game chat
Discuss the first game of the MNF double header here.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Ben threw a pick lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
'Skins squandering their early momentum on FGs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Villanueva holding beyond holding. No call.
Reply/Quote
i think jay gruden just wasted a challenge.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:56 PM)WildCat Wrote: i think jay gruden just wasted a challenge.

Yeah, even though the cut back to the sideline is probably "a move common to the game". We know who's going to get the benefit of this call. 
Reply/Quote
At any level except the goofy NFL, that's a catch. Nothing to do with the Steelers, but the ridiculousness of what is a catch in the NFL.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:57 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Yeah, even though the cut back to the sideline is probably "a move common to the game". We know who's going to get the benefit of this call. 

exactly my point. next week in another game the same thing will happen and it will be ruled a catch fumble.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 08:48 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Villanueva holding beyond holding. No call.

That guy could be called for holding literally every other play.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Haha, damn

Reply/Quote
These dudes sold their souls or something. They shit golden horseshoes.
Reply/Quote
Is there some sort of rule that if you play your corners on one side of the field, you can't change that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Brown getting away with a push off and of course no call.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Boowhoo

Reply/Quote
I love coming back from commercial to watch a guy kick a ball through the endzone and then back to commercial.

Reply/Quote
What the hell was thar Cousins? Typical Mike Mitchell

Reply/Quote
Can Pitt get any luckier? Unreal.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
The Redskins d looks pretty good. I mean awful.
Reply/Quote
The Redskins are incompetent.
Reply/Quote
boy the redskins sure don't look like a playoff team. on the other hand i do have AB on my fantasy team.
Reply/Quote