Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steelers won't make the playoffs
(12-21-2015, 09:55 PM)we-dey! Wrote: Poor bungals fans, Even if I could... I still wouldn't feel sorry for them

Sorry for what? That they're going to be AFCN Champs?

That's a dumb thing to be sorry about.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Question! If the stupid prediction by the stupid man is correct, and the Jets lose to New England who is in the playoffs?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:28 PM)MrRager Wrote: Question! If the stupid prediction by the stupid man is correct, and the Jets lose to New England who is in the playoffs?

wow...anyway...steelers are in if they are tied withe the jets.  jets have to have a better overall record than the steelers to get in.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 11:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: wow...anyway...steelers are in if they are tied withe the jets.  jets have to have a better overall record than the steelers to get in.

Question! What if there is a three way tie? Doesn't that completely mess everything up. I know the Vikings aren't technically in yet because of some weird scenario where they could lose to the differences in a three way breaker. I don't care enough to find a playoff machine. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 12:09 AM)MrRager Wrote: Question! What if there is a three way tie? Doesn't that completely mess everything up. I know the Vikings aren't technically in yet because of some weird scenario where they could lose to the differences in a three way breaker. I don't care enough to find a playoff machine. 

three way tie between who?

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 12:09 AM)MrRager Wrote: Question! What if there is a three way tie? Doesn't that completely mess everything up. I know the Vikings aren't technically in yet because of some weird scenario where they could lose to the differences in a three way breaker. I don't care enough to find a playoff machine. 

No difference, as long as the Steelers win out.  If all three win out, Chiefs get the fifth seed due to beating the Steelers earlier and having a better conference record than the Jets.  That then sets up a two-way tie for the sixth seed, which, as explained earlier, the Steelers win.  

Technically, the Chiefs could still win their division, which I think would give the steelers the fifth seed over Denver.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This statement would be true if only it had come form someone not stupid.  Since it does, it completely invalidates it and only serves to further your own stupidity.

I am material derived from hevea brasiliensis whilst you come from cyanoacrylates; all statements made by you, whether spoken or written, rebound off of my being and adhere themselves to you.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh boy, is this great!  The Steelers are going to lose to the Browns, and their season will be ruined.  And, Philhos will get all the credit.

Smart, smart man. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 12:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I am material derived from hevea brasiliensis whilst you come from cyanoacrylates; all statements made by you, whether spoken or written, rebound off of my being and adhere themselves to you.

Mellow

If, and only if, (and i'm not googling this as I really don't care) hevea brasiliensis is snot, then I fully agree.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 01:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: If, and only if, (and i'm not googling this as I really don't care) hevea brasiliensis is snot, then I fully agree.

It's not, but a SMART man could figure out what popular children's phrase I was re-writing. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not, but a SMART man could figure out what popular children's phrase I was re-writing. ThumbsUp

Snot can be used as this type of children's phrase.  I'm still hoping for snot.  Kinda like you will still be hoping for a playoff win at the beginning of next years football season.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 01:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Snot can be used as this type of children's phrase.  I'm still hoping for snot.  Kinda like you will still be hoping for a playoff win at the beginning of next years football season.

Only an idiot would think you win a playoff game at the BEGINNING of a football season. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 12:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I am material derived from hevea brasiliensis whilst you come from cyanoacrylates; all statements made by you, whether spoken or written, rebound off of my being and adhere themselves to you.

Mellow

(12-22-2015, 01:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: If, and only if, (and i'm not googling this as I really don't care) hevea brasiliensis is snot, then I fully agree.

Allow me to translate.  PhilHos is a synthetic viscoelastic polymer, while you are essentially a mucilage. PhilHos' specific terminology, however, added the insulation that you are either outstanding or insane.  
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 01:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Allow me to translate.  PhilHos is a synthetic viscoelastic polymer, while you are essentially a mucilage. PhilHos' specific terminology, however, added the insulation that you are either outstanding or insane.  

He's outstanding at being insane. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 04:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: He's outstanding at being insane. Smirk

Wrong as usual.  I am insanely outstanding... Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 04:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wrong as usual.  I am insanely, outstanding... Cool

in the rain, like a dummy.  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 04:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: in the rain, like a dummy.  Shocked

It was coed naked runabout in the rain day.  Who's the dummy now mr. hanging out with the fellas all dry and toasty and cuddling.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 04:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It was coed naked runabout in the rain day.  Who's the dummy now mr. hanging out with the fellas all dry and toasty and cuddling.

You never complained about cuddling before.  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry for what? That they're going to be AFCN Champs?

That would be dumb to think your team s going to make it out of Mile High with a win after you barely made it out of Levi's against a 4 win team, not to mention the Rats coming to town to play spoiler...

I'm sure that you're not so sure about that AFCN title you speak of
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 10:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry for what? That they're going to be AFCN Champs?

And what always happens after they become AFCN Champs?
Reply/Quote