Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steelers won't make the playoffs
(12-22-2015, 10:30 PM)we-dey! Wrote: That would be dumb to think your team s going to make it out of Mile High with a win after you barely made it out of Levi's against a 4 win team, not to mention the Rats coming to town to play spoiler...

I'm sure that you're not so sure about that AFCN title you speak of

Barely???  Hahahahahahhahahahahaha
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:03 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Barely???  Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Huber was a punting machine, most punts in one game all year... Yea you barely made it
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 10:30 PM)we-dey! Wrote: That would be dumb to think your team s going to make it out of Mile High with a win after you barely made it out of Levi's against a 4 win team, not to mention the Rats coming to town to play spoiler...

I'm sure that you're not so sure about that AFCN title you speak of

Is that the same Rats that beat you once and are going to do it again this week?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2015, 11:22 PM)Vlad Wrote: And what always happens after they become AFCN Champs?

They win the Super Bowl?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They win the Super Bowl?

LoL...Yes little guy, they win the the Super Bowl, now run along.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:55 AM)Vlad Wrote: LoL...Yes little guy, they win the the Super Bowl, now run along.

To celebrate another Super Bowl Championship? Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 01:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: To celebrate another Super Bowl Championship? Mellow

Your gift of dumb just keeps on giving.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:13 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Huber was a punting machine, most punts in one game all year... Yea you barely made it

Barely?  hahahahahahha

Your definition of barely differs from mine and everyone elses.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:13 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Huber was a punting machine, most punts in one game all year... Yea you barely made it
  LMAO Yawn
(12-23-2015, 10:22 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Barely?  hahahahahahha

He's "special " if you know what I mean.  ThumbsUp
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 01:20 AM)Vlad Wrote: Your gift of dumb just keeps on giving.

To be fair, you've had a ton of experience with dumb. The stupid gene is quite prevalent in the steeler fanbase.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 10:22 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Barely?  hahahahahahha

I'm sorry but I don't speak bungal... Of course it differs but "OK" if you think the 9ers didn't have a chance all game

Poor bungals
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 11:05 AM)Beaker Wrote: To be fair, you've had a ton of experience with dumb.

Since you're concerned with fairness, you're the one who teaches in the cincinnati school system, and you aren't doing them any favors.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:27 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Is that the same Rats that beat you once and are going to do it again this week?

Sure, count it
Reply/Quote
I won't claim to know if they'll make the playoffs or not, but I know one thing is guaranteed...if they miss the playoffs their fans (and some players) will claim it's because other teams are scared of playing the steelers.  LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 03:30 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I won't claim to know if they'll make the playoffs or not, but I know one thing is guaranteed...if they miss the playoffs their fans (and some players) will claim it's because other teams are scared of playing the steelers.  LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

No, we wouldn't.  Like most of the accusations against Steeler fans on this forum, it was 1) created in the mind a Bengal fan, and 2) really, really dumb. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 05:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote:  Like most of the accusations against steeler fans on this forum, it was...

...accurate.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 05:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No, we wouldn't.  Like most of the accusations against Steeler fans on this forum, it was 1) created in the mind a Bengal fan, and 2) really, really dumb. 

Thousands of Yinzers could be seen cheering from the rooftops in downtown Pittsburgh after Dalton and Eifert fell.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 05:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No, we wouldn't.  Like most of the accusations against Steeler fans on this forum, it was 1) created in the mind a Bengal fan, and 2) really, really dumb. 

I seem to recall back when the Chiefs lost to the Chargers a few years ago (because of a missed FG and some blown calls) and eliminated the Steelers from the playoffs that a steelers player and/or some fans on the ol' mothership claimed it was because other teams didnt want the Steelers in the playoffs. I'm at work right now, so unfortunately I can't take the time to search for it.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 07:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Thousands of Yinzers could be seen cheering from the rooftops in downtown Pittsburgh after Dalton and Eifert fell.

Based on the replies of your typical steelers fan on one of their message board gameday threads...i find this post to be accurate. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2015, 12:27 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Is that the same Rats that beat you once and are going to do it again this week?

Now i'm not one to say I told you so but................................

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Who Dey
Reply/Quote