Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steelers won't make the playoffs
Good call Philhos

So sweet the Steelers are in the playoff ICU unit WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm being completely serious.

The Steelers are going to lose to the Browns (yes, the Browns) while the Jets will win out beating the Patriots and the Bills.

If I'm wrong, you guys will get a full refund. ThumbsUp

Well, it wasn't the CURRENT Browns team, but still ... ... ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Good call Philhos

So sweet the Steelers are in the playoff ICU unit WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

[Image: 21599_1676406325961397_24546185695820461...e=5716D7F7]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 07:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, it wasn't the CURRENT Browns team, but still ... ... ThumbsUp

True, but it was the Purple Browns.
Reply/Quote
PhilHostradamus has spoken.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I know there's at least a couple of people who probably feel STUPID right now. Smirk
Reply/Quote
face it guys,the Steelers will get in. They always do.
The Bengals will win tonight and Denver will lose next week
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 04:55 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: face it guys,the Steelers will get in. They always do.

Denver plays San Diego next week in Denver. I see no way they lose to that pathetic team. San Diego has been crap ever since Keenan Allen got hurt.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 04:55 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: face it guys,the Steelers will get in. They always do.

No they don't.

You're fishing.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No they don't.

You're fishing.

um..they are in the Bengals division,surely youve noticed?

when I say always, I am of course generalizing.
 The fact is they get in more often then the Bengals and most anyone else and they win more in playoffs which is obvious with the SB appearances .

Bengals and Denver are the teams that will lose as soon as they step on the playoff field
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:27 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Denver plays San Diego next week in Denver. I see no way they lose to that pathetic team. San Diego has been crap ever since Keenan Allen got hurt.

I made a mistake and didnt realize that Pitt just has to wait for the Jets to lose
Reply/Quote
Agreed. After last nights game, Im sticking with my playoff prediction. jets and Chiefs make it in.

Jets @Bengals
Chiefs @Texans
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Agreed. After last nights game, Im sticking with my playoff prediction. jets and Chiefs make it in.

Jets @Bengals
Chiefs @Texans

Pitt at Bengals
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 09:27 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Denver plays San Diego next week in Denver. I see no way they lose to that pathetic team. San Diego has been crap ever since Keenan Allen got hurt.

Ask the Steelers fans about stuff like that happening.

Whatever
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 10:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ask the Steelers fans about stuff like that happening.

Whatever

Tomlin was traded to denver?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Agreed. After last nights game, Im sticking with my playoff prediction. jets and Chiefs make it in.

Jets @Bengals
Chiefs @Texans

The jets will be knocked out of the playoffs by rex ryan at buffalo. The steelers will back into the playoffs when johnny football fumbles at the one yard line as he is about to score the winning TD with time running out. And just as my dream of beating the steelers in the playoffs with AJ McCarron is about to be realized, the broncos kicker clangs the game tying FG off the left upright in the late game as the broncos lose to the chargers. Bengals get the #2 seed, and we never get to see if our playoff woes were due to Dalton because McCarron never gets the chance to prove otherwise. Dalton comes back and the Bengals beat the chiefs (who beat the texans in the WC round) at PBS in the divisional round. The steelers beat brock osweiler at denver, but then fall to their old nemesis brady at NE in the next round. The Bengals travel to NE for the AFCCG and make tom brady and his stable of unknown WRs look mortal to win a trip to Santa Clara.

By the way, I was self pleasuring while I wrote this.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 10:52 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Tomlin was traded to denver?

That explains why Yahoo Sports kept saying that Gary Kubiak was the Ravens HC when I was reading up on Kamar Aiken last week. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 07:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That explains why Yahoo Sports kept saying that Gary Kubiak was the Ravens HC when I was reading up on Kamar Aiken last week. 
Well, Harbaugh's greatest asset is out coaching Tomlin so with Tomlin out of the AFCN I guess the Ravens thought Harbaugh was expendable.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 03:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm being completely serious.

The Steelers are going to lose to the Browns (yes, the Browns) while the Jets will win out beating the Patriots and the Bills.

If I'm wrong, you guys will get a full refund. ThumbsUp

After taking the opportunity to reflect about the reality of what occurred, the truth appears and it is apparent that readers suffered the emotional result of being wrong in the collision they suffered with my post. I deeply regret what has occurred.

As promised, I offer you all a full refund. Please submit to me (via PM) your full name, current address and a 10-year residential history, phone number, social security number, bank account and routing numbers, mother's maiden name, the name of the street you grew up on, your favorite teacher, childhood nickname, and the name of the best man at your wedding. You should see your refund in approximately 3-6 years.
Reply/Quote