Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Still having fans at games?
Anyone nervous they might not have fans or limited fans again this year?

I hope not I got 3 away games I plan to go to including Vegas. Just hope the vaccinated like myself are at least still good to go.
Reply/Quote
No worries at all , things are way better than a year ago and we not looking back
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 09:24 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: No worries at all , things are way better than a year ago and we not looking back

I wish I was this optimistic, but it seems like the hype and drama machine is gearing up again.  
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 10:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I wish I was this optimistic, but it seems like the hype and drama machine is gearing up again.  

Not so much "hype and drama" as actual facts like Florida having more people in hospital with Covid now than at any point during the pandemic.

Personally I think the NFL season will probably have no attendance limitations like last year.  But for people needing hospital beds in Florida this is not just "hype and drama".
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not so much "hype and drama" as actual facts like Florida having more people in hospital with Covid now than at any point during the pandemic.

Personally I think the NFL season will probably have no attendance limitations like last year.  But for people needing hospital beds in Florida this is not just "hype and drama".

Working in the medical field, I know the severity of COVID.  However, there is a vaccine readily available and at this point herd immunity will be forced on those that chose to ignore the facts and didn't get vaccinated.  It may not go well for everyone.  

That may sound incredibly insensitive, but the facts are the virus can't mutate without a host, and it doesn't have a host in vaccinated individuals.  It simply can't replicate and mutate in those individuals.  

I lost a job, and have witnessed many others get financially crippled at the hand of our government and to isolate what is happening if Florida, you can also thank the government for allowing millions of unvaccinated illegals across the border, many of whom are sick.  

I sure hope you are right with respect to NFL stadiums, but public mask mandates are already returning to states like NY and California.  I just fear things will snowball as more states have more individuals not vaccinated and the virus mutates.  
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 11:45 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Working in the medical field, I know the severity of COVID.  However, there is a vaccine readily available and at this point herd immunity will be forced on those that chose to ignore the facts and didn't get vaccinated.  It may not go well for everyone.  

That may sound incredibly insensitive, but the facts are the virus can't mutate without a host, and it doesn't have a host in vaccinated individuals.  It simply can't replicate and mutate in those individuals.  

I lost a job, and have witnessed many others get financially crippled at the hand of our government and to isolate what is happening if Florida, you can also thank the government for allowing millions of unvaccinated illegals across the border, many of whom are sick.  

I sure hope you are right with respect to NFL stadiums, but public mask mandates are already returning to states like NY and California.  I just fear things will snowball as more states have more individuals not vaccinated and the virus mutates.  

I really can't tell where you are going with this, but it is clearly a discussion for another place.

Don't know how you can both acknowledge the dangers of Covid and at the same time try to blame the government for doing something to address the problem.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 12:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I really can't tell where you are going with this, but it is clearly a discussion for another place.

Don't know how you can both acknowledge the dangers of Covid and at the same time try to blame the government for doing something to address the problem.

Yeah, it is for another forum....That I don't visit.  Sorry.

But to respond, it is the method to which the government is trying to do something to address the problem.  It is sad, because people think if they get vaccinated that somehow makes them a Biden supporter.  It isn't a political issue.  It is a health issue that becomes political because the response will cripple our country's economy.  
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 12:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, it is for another forum....That I don't visit.  Sorry.

But to respond, it is the method to which the government is trying to do something to address the problem.  It is sad, because people think if they get vaccinated that somehow makes them a Biden supporter.  It isn't a political issue.  It is a health issue that becomes political because the response will cripple our country's economy.  

Yep... We can thank the internet and social media for giving morons a pulpit to spew their nonsense to other morons. I wish they'd have just called it the Trump vaccine (like he wanted) to eliminate some of this pushback from his people. The whole situation is frustrating.... But I don't know what else can be done to try and mitigate it if folks won't willing do what needs to be done to squash this out.

As far as the topic at hand, I expect full attendance at NFL games this season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 01:07 PM)jason Wrote: Yep... We can thank the internet and social media for giving morons a pulpit to spew their nonsense to other morons. I wish they'd have just called it the Trump vaccine (like he wanted) to eliminate some of this pushback from his people. The whole situation is frustrating.... But I don't know what else can be done to try and mitigate it if folks won't willing do what needs to be done to squash this out.

As far as the topic at hand, I expect full attendance at NFL games this season.

“His people”.

Dude we are all Americans. Some people don’t see the world the way you do and voted for a different guy that you did. This is exactly what the other poster was pointing out. This vaccine has become more of a political issue than a medical one and it’s a shame. Quit pointing fingers.

I didn’t vote for trump, and I haven’t gotten the vaccine, does that blow your mind?
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 01:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: “His people”.

Dude we are all Americans. Some people don’t see the world the way you do and voted for a different guy that you did. This is exactly what the other poster was pointing out. This vaccine has become more of a political issue than a medical one and it’s a shame. Quit pointing fingers.

I didn’t vote for trump, and I haven’t gotten the vaccine, does that blow your mind?

I spend zero time wondering who you voted for, or your medical history. I don't even care if that blows your mind. I was just pointing out that those voters are a part of the coalition of the unvaccinated (you know... Cause he mentioned being a Biden supporter if you're vaccinated). I know people who voted for him who are vaccinated. I can be friends or friendly with any of them... We're all neighbors and Americans like you said. Nobody pointed a finger at any specific group. I said if people won't do what needs to be done...

I also agree that it's a shame the way it's been politicized as has just about every aspect of life anymore. Hopefully a cure for cancer (should that ever happen) doesn't meet the same resistance...

Putting the train back on the tracks... I still think stadiums will be full.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I live in a retirement home and we are required to wear masks even if you are vaccinated (which I am). Thus, I suspect the new delta virus must be contagious to vaccinated people as well. I just heard the symptoms are minor compared to the unvaccinated. With that in mind, I can see stadiums filled but with proof of the vaccine and maybe a mask.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I voted for Trump and am vaccinated. It's a shame it has become politicized. It started with Biden and Harris and other Dems saying they wouldn't trust a vaccine that was made during the Trump administration, and then morphed into them criticizing people for not getting it after they were elected. Everyone just needs to make the decision for themself based on their individual situation. Problem is, the same people trying to mandate masks and vaccines are the same people seeding small towns throughout the country with covid positive migrants. That messaging will not work.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 04:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I voted for Trump and am vaccinated.  It's a shame it has become politicized. It started with Biden and Harris and other Dems saying they wouldn't trust a vaccine that was made during the Trump administration, and then morphed into them criticizing people for not getting it after they were elected. Everyone just needs to make the decision for themself based on their individual situation.  Problem is, the same people trying to mandate masks and vaccines are the same people seeding small towns throughout the country with covid positive migrants. That messaging will not work.

I think a lot of people would agree with you that it is a shame covid has brcome so politicized while simultaneously pointing out how the political party opposite of the one they supported is making covid worse.  

That just really sums up where we are.  
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 10:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I wish I was this optimistic, but it seems like the hype and drama machine is gearing up again.  

It's not hype and drama, it's numbers.  Here schools were set to start this week with students not required to wear masks because community spread was low.  That's changed over the last 3-6 weeks with numbers slowly creeping up in early July then things went completely nuts about 2 weeks ago and masks will be required to start the school year until the situation changes locally.  Florida is worse than we are.  There is definitely another surge affecting parts of the country currently. But, those hot spots will cool down, but the surge will then spread like ripples affecting different parts of the country at different times.  How it will affect NFL attendance is still to be determined.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 04:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I voted for Trump and am vaccinated. It's a shame it has become politicized. It started with Biden and Harris and other Dems saying they wouldn't trust a vaccine that was made during the Trump administration, and then morphed into them criticizing people for not getting it after they were elected. Everyone just needs to make the decision for themself based on their individual situation. Problem is, the same people trying to mandate masks and vaccines are the same people seeding small towns throughout the country with covid positive migrants. That messaging will not work.

Sounds like a pretty straightforward message to me. Put your mask on or get vaccinated cause we're about to drop off a buncha covid positive migrants in your neighborhood.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not so much "hype and drama" as actual facts like Florida having more people in hospital with Covid now than at any point during the pandemic.

They said the same thing during when we had no vaccine that Florida was heading to disaster with it less mandates  and it did not it comes in waves and data shows the data is lesser severe and really little risk to those vaccines, most admitted  now are not staying in the hospital over a few days..

Plus even CDC supports open air arenas not being restricted 
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 04:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I voted for Trump and am vaccinated.  It's a shame it has become politicized. It started with Biden and Harris and other Dems saying they wouldn't trust a vaccine that was made during the Trump administration, and then morphed into them criticizing people for not getting it after they were elected. Everyone just needs to make the decision for themself based on their individual situation.  Problem is, the same people trying to mandate masks and vaccines are the same people seeding small towns throughout the country with covid positive migrants. That messaging will not work.

Hypocrites. That is the media for the most part and most of the Dems. I hope the good ones end up seeing the light.

It is all about control, was all about control when it was all started, it was a plandemic. I have seen the patent, Bill Gates patent.

It is not a conspiracy theory. Have you put a Fridge magnet on your arm where you got the vaccine yet?
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 08:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hypocrites. That is the media for the most part and most of the Dems. I hope the good ones end up seeing the light.

It is all about control, was all about control when it was all started, it was a plandemic. I have seen the patent, Bill Gates patent.

It is not a conspiracy theory. Have you put a Fridge magnet on your arm where you got the vaccine yet?

I just tried the magnet thing and it didn't work.  
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 08:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just tried the magnet thing and it didn't work.  

Thanks, my cousin's father in law did it and it worked and she saw it live and it stuck.

Just want to have proof it isn't nano's.

Really freaked the guy out.
Reply/Quote
IDK I'm not a doctor!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote