Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(03-15-2024, 11:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: How about public hangings? Just skip trials and walk them to the noose?  Ninja

(03-15-2024, 12:29 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Nah, but if you commit a violent crime a long jail sentence would be great.  Also, no bail for violent criminals.  Let's start with cleaning up the violent criminals so the civilized part of society can live in peace.  

For the 15 year old that smashed the other 15 year olds head into the concrete repeatedly, i'd be ok with a public hanging.  

Oh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 07:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh.

lol! Thanks for pointing that out. That was horribly hypocritical of me and I apologize.

That one got me in the feelz as I have a daughter and friends with teen daughters and that video is just so brutal and out of control.

I’m tired of the violent crime and those who want to coddle the criminals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 10:16 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: lol!   Thanks for pointing that out.   That was horribly hypocritical of me and I apologize.

That one got me in the feelz as I have a daughter and friends with teen daughters and that video is just so brutal and out of control.  

I’m tired of the violent crime and those who want to coddle the criminals.

No one likes violent crime.  Most people want violent criminals dealt with severely.

But our system of laws allows for appeals and humane treatment even if the mob doesn't think they deserve it.

And that treatment swings back and forth from time to time.  Right now we are in a time of trying to figure out if we need to have every low level drug user in prison and how do we deal with hundreds of years of a legal system that was designed to be harsh.

Maybe it goes too far to one side and then it comes back after time.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 11:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: No one likes violent crime.  Most people want violent criminals dealt with severely.

But our system of laws allows for appeals and humane treatment even if the mob doesn't think they deserve it.

And that treatment swings back and forth from time to time.  Right now we are in a time of trying to figure out if we need to have every low level drug user in prison and how do we deal with hundreds of years of a legal system that was designed to be harsh.

Maybe it goes too far to one side and then it comes back after time.  

What I am seeing is sympathy for violent criminals. I don’t want to see every low level drug user locked up.

I want to see a justice system and culture in general that punishes violent criminals severely and keeps them locked up for a while.

Right now we are in a time where DA’s want to let violent criminals back out on the streets. Any violent offense should have no bail.

Reply/Quote