Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Storming Of The Capitol Building
(01-08-2021, 11:15 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: They were targeting those new Republican members trying to get them to object and slow down the electoral vote count just to sow even more doubt in the heads of the Trump Cult. Trump and Giuliani are now considered PURE EVIL in my book. They are doing their best to try to start a Civil War in our country.

There is talk now that the human scum, I now call the Trump Cult, are planning a second attack on the U.S. Capitol for January 17th.
Trump has now been banned from Twitter permanently and Google has removed the Parlor app. from the Google store.
Trump is now trying to tweet from other Twitter accounts and vows to start his own social media site.( Gee, who didn't see that coming.)

That's just the Trump Derangement Syndrome, man. 

Republican Mike Lee has it for telling us this.

Republican Ben Sasse has it too, which is why he told Hugh Hewitt today that a source in the White House told him Trump was excited as he watched the siege. 

Anyone who criticizes anything he does has a mental illness and has been totally overreacting because "Orange man bad".

/s 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-08-2021, 12:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What gives me hope is seeing just how poorly executed this entire thing was.  Trump said he was going to lead them, Trump got into his limo and left.  They broke into the capitol while a republican was making the case Trump and his supporters WANTED them to make.  The republicans who are supporting their side ran for their lives along with the democrats who are their enemies.  Chants of hang Mike Pence were heard (so much for Pence in 2024, I guess).  These people want to hang their own VP they voted for TWICE and we're supposed to respect them as an informed political force?

Plus, once they got into the building they clearly had no idea what to do other than raise the flag of Trump and scream about Trump winning and cause chaos.  Of course they took a bunch of videos and selfies and posted online about their crimes because this is all about proving alliance and obedience to Trump, nothing else.  After they were out of there the government went right back to their jobs and certified the guy they didn't want to be president won.

Either they just wanted pictures of themselves committing treason, because hey fudge the system for now, right?  Or they legitimately thought if they broke in and replaced the American flag with a Trump one that Trump would magically become president for life as if this were some sort of OBJECTIVE COMPLETED mission in some video game.

Oh, and they only had to kill a single police officer in order to get all those awesome selfies.  Not a bad deal for them, I guess.

OH and one last thing, the fact that the most up Trump's arse of the pundits are trying to say these people were secretly in ANTIFA should give the OP a tip on how patriotic their actions were.
They were very much just like the dog chasing after a car. Once they caught it they had no clue what to do with it. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

The new footage that just came out is even worse. You can see an officer get crushed as the mob tries to force their way in.
(01-08-2021, 10:27 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Look, I understand your stance when it comes to groups like Antifa. I also agree that ANY group that breaks the law and commits acts of violence and looting should be dealt with. I also understand your frustration that you think there was not enough being done to the lawbreakers in those cities. I agree.

But if you think for one minute that groups like Antifa or BLM lives matter would've been allowed to storm the Capitol that easy, you're sadly mistaken. For one thing that mob that went to and invaded the Capitol were spurned on by Trump himself, but like the true coward Trump is he did not march down there with them like he said he would. Instead he hi-tailed it back to the White House to watch the scum of the earth do his bidding on TV and according to Ben Sasse, Trump was overjoyed with what was happening at the Capitol and was puzzled that others were not sharing his glee.

The one big difference I see between groups like Antifa/BLM and whatever you want to call those people that went down to the Capitol...
"Proud Boys", "Nazi's", "white supremacist", or just the "misguided", I'll just lump them together and call them 'The cult of Trump", anyway, they have the backing of the most powerful man in the world.That's the difference.
There's a HUGE difference between this death cult and BLM. At least BLM has had for a very long time a very legitimate complaint about how black people have been treated in this nation since the founding and before. The trump cult has had everything handed to them since birth in comparison to black citizens. We can take it much further to just the other day of how the trump cult was treated like they merely forgot to lick a postage stamp while BLM's constituency has been beaten and killed by police and other groups for well over 250 years in this land. 
There is no comparison. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

There were 316 arrests made on June 1st (the day of Trump's photo op) versus 61 on Wednesday.

There were 2 DC police injuries per day over a 10 day period in late May and early June. There were 56 on Wednesday.

Fake but solid

[Image: AY5Y4Tm.jpg]

(01-09-2021, 01:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Fake but solid

[Image: AY5Y4Tm.jpg]

That's not bad... Hannity's been going on and on about the Olive Garden, Holiday Inn, and Walmart the past 2 days on his radio show. I don't know why, but toward the end of my work day I feel this need to listen to something that drives me ***** insane. It's a habit I need to break, but he and Rush are going down to the bitter end on the Trump Train.

Thursday morning Brian Kilmeade even snapped on his show. Talking about that guy at Pelosi's desk. He mentioned the talk that antifa was involved, and said something like... Are you kidding me? Look at that guy. He's a total Trump supporter. Look at him without a mask.

I was dyin' laughing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-09-2021, 02:03 AM)jason Wrote: That's not bad... Hannity's been going on and on about the Olive Garden, Holiday Inn, and Walmart the past 2 days on his radio show. I don't know why, but toward the end of my work day I feel this need to listen to something that drives me ***** insane. It's a habit I need to break, but he and Rush are going down to the bitter end on the Trump Train.

Thursday morning Brian Kilmeade even snapped on his show. Talking about that guy at Pelosi's desk. He mentioned the talk that antifa was involved, and said something like... Are you kidding me? Look at that guy. He's a total Trump supporter. Look at him without a mask.

I was dyin' laughing.
I'm not welcomed at an AmVets club across the parking lot from our radio station anymore because of my comments about Fox And Friends

"I can handle listening to idiots reading the news to me but I can't handle hearing opinions from idiots. Seriously. Does anybody here look at the TV when Rob Ducey, Brian Kilmeade and whatever nameless blonde sits between them is on the air and says 'Those guys are so smart'? Anybody?"

That place is about 90% conservative and unless some of the 10% are in there, I pass.

When I take my Mom to the Dr, she often says "Why do you force yourself to listen to these people on the radio?" My answer is simple. "Know thy enemy".
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
(01-09-2021, 02:20 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'm not welcomed at an AmVets club across the parking lot anymore because of my comments about Fox And Friends

"I can handle listening to idiots reading the news to me but I can't handle hearing opinions from idiots. Seriously. Does anybody here look at the TV when Rob Ducey, Brian Kilmeade and whatever nameless blonde sits between them and says 'Those guys are so smart'? Anybody?"

That place is about 90% conservative and unless some of the 10% are in there, I pass.

When I take my Mom to the Dr, she often says "Why do you force yourself to listen to these people on the radio?" My answer is simple. "Know thy enemy".

Yeah... I don't know why I do it to myself. It's masochistic. I'm not even watching on TV either. This is working alone with my thoughts with those gas bags on in the background. Really I do it just to hear different takes and points of view... But deep down we all know that's not really what we're hearing. This week has definitely separated the men from the boys when it comes to crazy ass talk radio though. We're seeing who really believes the shit they're saying and who doesn't. For that brief moment Thursday morning Kilmeade couldn't do it anymore.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-09-2021, 12:40 AM)Au165 Wrote: The new footage that just came out is even worse. You can see an officer get crushed as the mob tries to force their way in.

It’s disgusting.

Well, things have gotten worse the more we are learning.
  • The video of the officer being dragged out and beaten to death is disturbing, to say the least.
  • Another officer from the Capital Police has died, this time by suicide following the events of the 6th.
  • Off duty police, fire, and military in the event were using their badges to gain access.
  • Racial slurs were yelled at minority police officers throughout the insurrection.
  • Rep Boebert was live-tweeting Pelosi's location in the building during the insurrection.
  • Twitter moved to remove Trump after it became apparent more attacks were being planned.
  • A map detailing how to attack the capital again was floating around Parler, however, it should be noted the tags on Google Earth were in Russian which definitely means the Russians are trying to incite more civil unrest.
  • Trump is now planning a rally in Alamo Texas (note "The Alamo" is in San Antonio) in order to again send his "final stand" message out to his cult.
Things have gotten so bad you have Republican Senators saying Trump probably needs to be removed. There will be hearings and investigations for a while I am sure before we know all of the things that actually occurred here. 
Despite Mike Pence already having four days to do the right thing, Nancy Pelosi is still giving him an additional 24 hours to enact the 25th Amendment. Which will drag the impeachment vote until the end of this week (at the earliest). For Trump being such an "urgent," "imminent" threat to our democracy, they sure are taking their precious time.

He needs impeached. And since he likely won't be removed before his term expires, Congress need to vote to have him disqualified from office. He can never run for president again, and Congress needs to ensure it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
If they would've let Giuliani plan this, Capitol Records would have been destroyed.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
(01-11-2021, 11:10 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Despite Mike Pence already having four days to do the right thing, Nancy Pelosi is still giving him an additional 24 hours to enact the 25th Amendment.  Which will drag the impeachment vote until the end of this week (at the earliest).  For Trump being such an "urgent," "imminent" threat to our democracy, they sure are taking their precious time.

He needs impeached.  And since he likely won't be removed before his term expires, Congress need to vote to have him disqualified from office.  He can never run for president again, and Congress needs to ensure it.

It's unlikely the Senate would even vote before the term is up, however it would be ideal to get those who oppose on record. In reality, expelling members of congress can be done and honestly should be the focus going forward. Trump will be gone soon, and he can be impeached after he is gone, but there are plenty of people still in congress who supported it that will still have power in 9 days that need to be removed.
(01-09-2021, 12:08 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's just the Trump Derangement Syndrome, man. 

Republican Mike Lee has it for telling us this.

Republican Ben Sasse has it too, which is why he told Hugh Hewitt today that a source in the White House told him Trump was excited as he watched the siege. 

Anyone who criticizes anything he does has a mental illness and has been totally overreacting because "Orange man bad".

/s 

Trump Derangement Syndrome has, for years now, referred to the Trump supporters themselves, because only a deranged person could support that man.
(01-11-2021, 11:32 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Trump Derangement Syndrome has, for years now, referred to the Trump supporters themselves, because only a deranged person could support that man.

Facts

Not just support. They've sworn complete and total fealty to him. Some described January 6th as being almost like a "religious experience" for these people.

It's a cult. Plain and simple.
Everything in this post is my fault.
(01-08-2021, 11:15 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: They were targeting those new Republican members trying to get them to object and slow down the electoral vote count just to sow even more doubt in the heads of the Trump Cult. Trump and Giuliani are now considered PURE EVIL in my book. They are doing their best to try to start a Civil War in our country.

There is talk now that the human scum, I now call the Trump Cult, are planning a second attack on the U.S. Capitol for January 17th.
Trump has now been banned from Twitter permanently and Google has removed the Parlor app. from the Google store.
Trump is now trying to tweet from other Twitter accounts and vows to start his own social media site.( Gee, who didn't see that coming.)

Just now ??

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

...this happened

Killing two police officers so you can put a MAGA hat on a statue and take down the American flag so you can put the Trump flag in its place.