Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Coworker is CONVINCED
There's zero chance this happens. It's barely even a legitimate talking point. I'm not sure any team views a guy in Cam's position health wise as an answer at the most important position in sports.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2020, 12:18 AM)jason Wrote: Not for nothin', but it's actually "I COULDN'T care less...". Just a pet peeve of mine.

Anyway.... Back to worrying about some stupid ******' bet that doesn't amount to anything. The man honored said stupid ******' bet, and was asked by several people to forget about it... He's been around forever, and this place has lost umpteen great posters for one reason or another over the last couple of years. We didn't need another one. I'll gladly send ya $20 to make right whatever damages you've incurred by Truck posting.

Haha! Sorry for the grammar. I completely disagree about him being a great poster but whatever floats your boat. So about that $20, I'll gladly take it in the form of Skyline Cheese Coneys (w/mustard & onions), can't get 'em out here on the west coast.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2020, 02:54 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well I mean we all wanted Cam to AJ   but I think that boat has sailed.

Cam and AJ practicing in 2020:

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FPltl...f=1&nofb=1]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2020, 03:24 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Haha! Sorry for the grammar. I completely disagree about him being a great poster but whatever floats your boat. So about that $20, I'll gladly take it in the form of Skyline Cheese Coneys (w/mustard & onions), can't get 'em out here on the west coast.

I'll shut up after this, but rep to post ratio is among the 10 highest on the board (top 5 I believe, actually)... and I don't have 2 posts either Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2020, 12:18 AM)jason Wrote: Not for nothin', but it's actually "I COULDN'T care less...". Just a pet peeve of mine.

Anyway.... Back to worrying about some stupid ******' bet that doesn't amount to anything. The man honored said stupid ******' bet, and was asked by several people to forget about it... He's been around forever, and this place has lost umpteen great posters for one reason or another over the last couple of years. We didn't need another one. I'll gladly send ya $20 to make right whatever damages you've incurred by Truck posting.

In my opinion Bengalholic and the admins should make all those types of bets where people have to leave the board null and void because it only hurts this board.  
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 05:10 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So people DO care about me then ?

nous t'aimons
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2020, 01:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Great rebuttal lol

Here’s a HoFers take who might just know a little more about pass rushers than the OSU keyboard warriors here...

https://youtu.be/9L88_ckQYH0

Thanks for this Nicomo, think this is about as sound of thinking as I have heard. Munoz knows his stuff.

Saw the same thing with Chase Young in the Michigan game that concerned me. Disappeared for an entire half against their 
#1 rival. All the while Joe Burrow just lights up the best Defense in college football in the biggest game in college football.
Reply/Quote