Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Strength of schedule
(04-26-2016, 09:58 AM)Griever Wrote: or he doesnt rape anyone

but thats too hard for you to comprehend due to your inability to move past your own bias

Even otherwise rational, intelligent people can still be biased. BPK is just stuck in a long spout of major butthurt.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 09:58 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't see that as a defense so much as calling out a black pot.  

[Image: 611596-14012-39.jpg]

Atleast somebody else seen it.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 09:58 AM)Griever Wrote: or he doesnt rape anyone

but thats too hard for you to comprehend due to your inability to move past your own bias

And speaking of a pot and kettle situation.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 02:13 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And speaking of a pot and kettle situation.

good luck finding anything i post being biased

unless you count using my brain and thinking for myself as bias
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 02:35 PM)Griever Wrote: good luck finding anything i post being biased

unless you count using my brain and thinking for myself as bias

Oh I'm sure you've never been biased. Never. Not once. Ever. In your life.

Pfft.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 03:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh I'm sure you've never been biased. Never. Not once. Ever. In your life.

Pfft.

He once said you mom was the greatest lay in the world.  Since she was his only lay, I'm pretty sure he was being biased.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 03:38 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He once said you mom was the greatest lay in the world.  Since she was his only lay, I'm pretty sure he was being biased.   Cool

So he's that 10 year old that keeps screeching that on XBox Live?

Good to finally have a name to the high pitched awfulness.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 03:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So he's that 10 year old that keeps screeching that on XBox Live?

Good to finally have a name to the high pitched awfulness.

He was 21 when she took his flower....Stop trying to make your mom a pedo... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 04:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He was 21 when she took his flower....Stop trying to make your mom a pedo... Mellow

words hurt

#triggered
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 04:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He was 21 when she took his flower....Stop trying to make your mom a pedo... Mellow

Don't they have treatments for late term puberty?

At the very least I'm gonna start a GoFundMe to get him a voice modulator so he can at least sound like an adult.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 04:43 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Don't they have treatments for late term puberty?

Yes.  I thought we were talking about her.... Tongue

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 05:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes.  I thought we were talking about her.... Tongue

We're not?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 08:51 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So your defense is 'he only rapes adults'?

That's...wow.

Just wow.

I wasn't using it as a defense. Both are guilty of being stupid. I was just using this as an example that neither team can stand on a soapbox with their nose in the air at the other.
Reply/Quote
The only way reason the Bengals schedule is considered easier is because they play the Steelers twice (easier) and the Steelers play the Bengals twice(harder).

Complaining about schedule strength within the division no longer makes sense. 12 of the games are the same, and two of the games are against each other. Only two games are decided by where you finished the previous year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote