Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Student Comes To Defense Of Blind Friend And Knocks Out Bully
What a joke. That blind kid needs to learn how to get his ass kicked so he grow up like a proper man. Ninja

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/09/24/police-investigate-viral-video-of-apparent-fight-at-huntington-beach-high-school/

Quote:HUNTINGTON BEACH (CBSLA.com) — Police Thursday were investigating video of a brief but wild fight at Huntington Beach High School.

At least three students were reportedly involved in the fight around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, according to the Huntington Beach Police Department.

Video footage of the incident has been circulating online through social media, according to a message posted on the Department’s Facebook page. The video has since been posted on various Facebook pages and on YouTube where someone bleeped the profanity.

The video has been watched hundreds of thousands of times and is going viral.

A student who is reportedly blind was being slapped around and punched by one student as several people looked on. Out of frame, another student comes up and gives the alleged bully a roundhouse punch knocking him to the ground and almost unconscious. As the bully’s friends start to confront the student perceived as the blind guy’s savior, he yells at the attacker, motionless on the ground, “Trying to [expletive] jump a blind kid, bro!”

And then he yells at the alleged attacker’s friends, “He’s punching a [expletive] blind kid, bro!”

As he walks away holding the victim, the hero turns one final time and says, “I swear to God, if you [expletive, expletive] with this kid again, I will [expletive] you up!”

School resource officers, detectives and school officials were involved in the investigation, police said.

KCAL9’s Michele Gile spoke to students Thursday for their reaction.

Students told her the visually impaired student was attacked for no reason.

“I saw like a half circle around a group of kids,” said student Grant Morel, “and I wanted to see what was up. And I see this kid like getting wailed on by another kid. And I got kinda mad and was ran over there and I was going to go break it up, but then my step-brother Cody like pushed me inside.”

The junior who hit the alleged bully is being called a hero by many of his classmates and just about everyone on social media.

Maya Jensen told Gile she was thankful the unidentified junior stepped up. He was also protecting a student who is a friend of hers.

“A lot of people are calling him a hero,” she said, “And I would as well. For stepping in when no one else did and decide to just film it instead.”
Thursday evening, Huntingon Beach Police announced an arrest of the alleged bully.

They wrote in a statement, “The victim and suspect know each other and have a history of not getting along. Yesterday the victim walked past the suspect and they got into an argument. At that time, the suspect punched the victim several times and that is when the third student intervened and struck the suspect to prevent any further attack on the victim.”

The suspect “has been arrested for misdemeanor battery and released back to his parents.” Police added, “we do not anticipate any arrest being made on the victim or the 3rd intervening student.”

Anyone with any information or additional video of this incident was urged to call Huntington Beach Police at (714) 375-5066.

Note: The edited video was removed by YouTube for violating a term of service. I was going to link some sick video of a man having intercourse with a donkey that YouTube has NOT removed yet...but didn't. You can find those yourself you perv. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-25-2015, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: What a joke.  That blind kid needs to learn how to get his ass kicked so he grow up like a proper man.  Ninja

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/09/24/police-investigate-viral-video-of-apparent-fight-at-huntington-beach-high-school/

Note: The edited video was removed by YouTube for violating a term of service.  I was going to link some sick video of a man having intercourse with a donkey that YouTube has NOT removed yet...but didn't.  You can find those yourself you perv.   Smirk

Blind kid needs to walk around his neighborhood with a gun
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
If only more people would put their phones down and do something. A friend of mine's daughter committed suicide Saturday. She was being bullied in school. It's frustrating to think if one or two people had just stepped in or spoke up, it could have been different.
(09-25-2015, 02:30 PM)Benton Wrote: If only more people would put their phones down and do something. A friend of mine's daughter committed suicide Saturday. She was being bullied in school. It's frustrating to think if one or two people had just stepped in or spoke up, it could have been different.

Terrible news, sorry to hear that.  Right there with you.  Some people are just too focused on their social media status.
(09-25-2015, 02:03 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote:   
Blind kid needs to walk around his neighborhood with a gun

nah, he just needs to upgrade his walking stick.

(09-25-2015, 02:30 PM)Benton Wrote: If only more people would put their phones down and do something. A friend of mine's daughter committed suicide Saturday. She was being bullied in school. It's frustrating to think if one or two people had just stepped in or spoke up, it could have been different.
It's a shame that no one helped her, but also a shame that she didn't seek out an adult for help in dealing with her situation.
(09-25-2015, 03:26 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: nah, he just needs to upgrade his walking stick.

It's a shame that no one helped her, but also a shame that she didn't seek out an adult for help in dealing with her situation.

Agreed. Do many teens, though? It's been a while since I was one, but I didn't go to an adult if I had a problem, I went to another teen or I just dealt with it.
(09-25-2015, 03:36 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed. Do many teens, though? It's been a while since I was one, but I didn't go to an adult if I had a problem, I went to another teen or I just dealt with it.

Oy, this got me thinking of my high school days.  No lie, when I was in 10th grade I had a class with upperclasmen in it (it was computer oriented, so we were all spread out) and a group of seniors decided I was to be ridiculed on a semi-daily basis and my response was to grab a pipe (the school was being renovated at the time) and keep it under my computer station.  I guess things were just simpler before the internet age.
(09-25-2015, 03:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oy, this got me thinking of my high school days.  No lie, when I was in 10th grade I had a class with upperclasmen in it (it was computer oriented, so we were all spread out) and a group of seniors decided I was to be ridiculed on a semi-daily basis and my response was to grab a pipe (the school was being renovated at the time) and keep it under my computer station.  I guess things were just simpler before the internet age.

That's my thinking though. You just dealt with it (or, maybe, didn't deal with it as I'm assuming none of them are dead as you aren't typing this from prison). If I had a problem with someone, I wouldn't have told an adult.
(09-25-2015, 03:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oy, this got me thinking of my high school days.  No lie, when I was in 10th grade I had a class with upperclasmen in it (it was computer oriented, so we were all spread out) and a group of seniors decided I was to be ridiculed on a semi-daily basis and my response was to grab a pipe (the school was being renovated at the time) and keep it under my computer station.  I guess things were just simpler before the internet age.

The kid who bullied me freshman year was about a foot taller and wee-bit better in shape then me.

After a month or so of being tormented I stopped one day, he said (again) he was gonna kick my ass.  I still don't know why he picked me out but I had had enough and in the stairwell I stood on the second step so I could look him in the eyes and told him to just do it.  I was tired of him talking every day.  If he was gonna try to beat me then go for it.  And he didn't do anything.  And he friends behind him laughed because someone stood up to him and he walked away.

I'm still friends with some of his friends who laughed at him and last I saw he was under a federal investigation for something!   Tongue

I was never a fighter.  One kid in grade school wanted to fight but he was a lot smaller than me so I was able to kind of push him away until he got frustrated and quit.  Another kid in the neighborhood decided he didn't like the fat kid who talked to his sister so he slugged me once in the gut.  I just walked away.  That ended up being a bad move because when my father found out HE went down and straightened the kid out over my protests.  The kid tried it again another time but I stood my ground and he gave up.

Most bullies will when you stand back up to them.  I've told my kids the same.  Never start the fight...don't be afraid to walk away from it...and don't be afraid to end it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

I knew you were a pipe grabber. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-25-2015, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I knew you were a pipe grabber. 

Pshaw, right-wingers should point out that I eliminated conflict by procuring and displaying a weapon.

Offer a little weed and you've got friends for life.
Rarely do people jump in anymore.  They all wanna video it and post it on social media.  

Reminds me of the black mirror episode.