Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Students Plan To Open-Carry Dildos Over Controversial Texas Campus Gun Law
(10-17-2015, 08:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And what does the dildos have to do wth anything?  

The only way to stop a bad girl with a dildo is....wait, why would you want to stop her? Rolleyes
(10-18-2015, 08:46 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The only way to stop a bad girl with a dildo is....wait, why would you want to stop her? Rolleyes

I suppose you might, if she was charging you yelling  :sparta: ?
(10-18-2015, 04:27 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh bs on that.  You can show blood, murder, and death on daytime TV but god help you if you dare see a woman's nipple on TV!

Agreed.

Although what's with the disturbing trend of men's butts popping up in shows? I really wanted to watch the show Vikings. I thought it was great for the first season, but I got tired of seeing the main guy's butt. Ragnar was like the Andy Dalton of Vikings. If his wife were doing the same, I might have toughed out seeing his man cheeks show up every week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-19-2015, 12:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed.

Although what's with the disturbing trend of men's butts popping up in shows? I really wanted to watch the show Vikings. I thought it was great for the first season, but I got tired of seeing the main guy's butt. Ragnar was like the Andy Dalton of Vikings. If his wife were doing the same, I might have toughed out seeing his man cheeks show up every week.

At least if you watch the Euro (French version goes full on, German still blurs pubic area) version of the show there is more female skin to be seen.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-18-2015, 04:27 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh bs on that.  You can show blood, murder, and death on daytime TV but god help you if you dare see a woman's nipple on TV!

Yes we should not be showing all that stuff. Video games are a problem as well.
(10-19-2015, 03:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes we should not be showing all that stuff.   Video games are a problem as well.

So you want to regulate the entertainment industry?
(10-19-2015, 03:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes we should not be showing all that stuff.   Video games are a problem as well.

Wait, so are you one of those types who thinks TV and video games make people violent and crazy?  That seems pretty loony liberal to me.  
(10-19-2015, 08:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so are you one of those types who thinks TV and video games make people violent and crazy?  That seems pretty loony liberal to me.  

convenient liberalism
(10-19-2015, 08:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So you want to regulate the entertainment industry?

What kids are exposed to I think matters. There is a lot a violence in gaming.

For adults...... No, I think there should be no regulation .
(10-19-2015, 08:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so are you one of those types who thinks TV and video games make people violent and crazy?  That seems pretty loony liberal to me.  

I think we need to limit how much of this stuff our kids view. If a parent wants to go the extra mile to show their kid violence and sex then force them to do so. Instead of making that exposure the default.
(10-20-2015, 12:35 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think we need to limit how much of this stuff our kids view.   If a parent wants to go the extra mile to show their kid violence and sex then force them to do so.   Instead of making that exposure the default.
Why not make that up to the parents? It is extremely simple for parents to block things on TV. Parents should worry about blocking these things so there is no need for the government or any other group to block or regulate media. 

Kids aren't allowed to buy M-rated video games until they are 17 so how would removing blood/gore from the game even help?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]

1)  If you don't like those programs or video games just move to another state.

2)  The free market will correct itself and put the cable companies and video game industry out of business just like it would if business were allowed to discriminate.

3)  Stop trying to take our freedom with your progressive attitudes.

4) Kids can't have video games, but we should teach marksmanship in schools?  "Dammit, Timmy!  How many times have we went over sight alignment and sight picture?  How?  Many? Times? AIM CENTER MASS!!!11!1
(10-20-2015, 10:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 1)  If you don't like those programs or video games just move to another state.

2)  The free market will correct itself and put the cable companies and video game industry out of business just like it would if business were allowed to discriminate.

4) Kids can't have video games, but we should teach marksmanship in schools?  "Dammit, Timmy!  How many times have we went over sight alignment and sight picture?  How?  Many? Times? AIM CENTER MASS!!!11!1
Hilarious
(10-20-2015, 10:30 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: 1)  If you don't like those programs or video games just move to another state.

5) When you're done letting your boy watch a bunch of PG christ stories on the ol' tube; take him down to the local whorehouse and learn him about sex and stuff.
(10-20-2015, 01:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: 5) When you're done letting your boy watch a bunch of PG christ stories on the ol' tube; take him down to the local whorehouse and learn him about sex and stuff.

Or you could just let him find your Playboy....err ahh wait never mind Cry
(10-20-2015, 01:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: 5) When you're done letting your boy watch a bunch of PG christ stories on the ol' tube; take him down to the local whorehouse and learn him about sex and stuff.

That is funnier than Lucie advocating for gun control of imaginary guns because imaginary guns are more dangerous than real guns.  But, dammit, the only person who can stop a bad guy with an imaginary gun is a good guy with an imaginary gun! You take away their imaginary guns and they will just use an imaginary knife or imaginary bomb or imaginary sword.  Matter of fact, if you take away their imaginary guns then only the criminals will have imaginary guns.
(10-20-2015, 04:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That is funnier than Lucie advocating for gun control of imaginary guns because imaginary guns are more dangerous than real guns.  But, dammit, the only person who can stop a bad guy with an imaginary gun is a good guy with an imaginary gun! You take away their imaginary guns and they will just use an imaginary knife or imaginary bomb or imaginary sword.  Matter of fact, if you take away their imaginary guns then only the criminals will have imaginary guns.

what happens when the rooskies get better at call of duty than us?  DOWNFALL OF CIVILIZATION

he'll be ok though.  gate is locked, he just checked
(10-20-2015, 05:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: what happens when the rooskies get better at call of duty than us?  DOWNFALL OF CIVILIZATION

he'll be ok though.  gate is locked, he just checked

I know it was sarcastic,  but with drone tech advancing it's true.