Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday Bengals Game Will Be Cold Weather
The high Sunday will be 30. So at kick-off around 4 PM it may be 30 and sunny in Pittsburgh. No longer on Daylight Savings Time, so 4 PM is what 5 PM was 2 weeks ago. The Second Half of this game will be played in the dark under lights as it drops below 30 once the sun goes down. Add in next to the Ohio River for that extra Chill. Always colder by a river or a lake.

Now it doesn't look like snow or rain Sunday. It will be Cincinnati at Pittsburgh in very Winter weather of below freezing all game. So any players who don't like cold weather are in trouble. This will be a game the cold weather players stand out.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Cold weather comes with the territory in the North. Players have ways to deal with it. I enjoy snow games.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Crippled people hate cold weather.

Cold sucks for players but I think we just rely more on the run game and kill the Steelers that way. We’ll want to keep the click moving to get out of the cold as soon as possible.
Reply/Quote
Just football weather in the AFCN.

Bengals just need to Get-R-Done !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Steelers struggled with the Saints. Bengals should win I hope. They just need to keep TJ Watt in check.
Reply/Quote
Kind of doubt Volson will be bothered by the cold a whole lot..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Cold weather in November? About dang time.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 12:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cold weather in November?  About dang time.

After weeks of sun and 73 degrees every damn day, I got to sit in falling snow on Saturday watching a college football game.  "About dang time" is right.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 12:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: Kind of doubt Volson will be bothered by the cold a whole lot..

But, otoh, Deshaun Watson will really have to get use to play 6-7 games a year in the wind and cold but I'm sure he'll find somewhere to keep his hands warm.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 10:12 AM)packerbacker Wrote: The Steelers struggled with the Saints. Bengals should win I hope. They just need to keep TJ Watt in check.

We also struggled with the Saints.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 10:12 AM)packerbacker Wrote: The Steelers struggled with the Saints. Bengals should win I hope. They just need to keep TJ Watt in check.

Transitive property doesn't mean a thing in the NFL and it took everything the Bengals had to win a tight game against NO.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 12:58 PM)TheFan Wrote: We also struggled with the Saints.

Well my team is 4-6, yours is way better. You guys beat them in New Orleans though, road wins are always hard to come by.
Reply/Quote
POUND THE BALL!!!MadSmackPitt Sux
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 02:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: POUND THE BALL!!!MadSmackPitt Sux

That's right, feed the Mixon beast. I hope he's still in beast mode.

Pitt SuxPitt SuxPitt Sux
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 03:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's right, feed the Mixon beast. I hope he's still in beast mode.

Pitt SuxPitt SuxPitt Sux

Hope the entire team has been watching that first game over and over and they all are fired up big time. Mixon didn't have a
great game or anything either the first game. All the player's should have monster chips on their shoulders, just need to play 
disciplined cause the refs will most likely be worse than the first game where they weren't the reason we lost.

It was the injury to Clark Harris and the mistakes by Burrow why we lost. Burrow could also have another monster game for
all we know as that was pretty bad in the opener throwing all those ints.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 01:05 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Transitive property doesn't mean a thing in the NFL and it took everything the Bengals had to win a tight game against NO.

I hope this didn’t come off as a dig toward the Bengals either.
Reply/Quote
It's going to be cold in November!

Well I'll be damned.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 05:29 PM)motoarch Wrote: It's going to be cold in November!

Well I'll be damned.

Buffalo is supposed to get a couple feet of snow I see this weekend.
Reply/Quote
Got to be able to run the ball.... we will see if our running game has really turned the corner.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
In the first game against PIT where the weather was much more friendly to passing, Mixon only rushed for 82 yards at 3.04 a pop.
In a cold, windy game, it's more much likely the expect a team to run.
Not entirely hopeful with running being even more expected that the Bengals will be more efficient running the ball, but hopefully they are.
They will have a hard time getting it done if they are only averaging around 3.0 YPC.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote