Eagles
49ers
Vikings
Bucs
Cowboys
Giants
Seahawks
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Dream Matchup Bengals vs. ______
Which NFC is a dream matchup.

NOT a prediction, NOT the easiest team to beat, but your dream matchup.

I can't bare to lose to the 49ers again. So no to them.

I am a New Yorker, so the media and atmosphere of the Giants would suffocate me.

My dream matchup almost came in the 1981 Super Bowl, but Joe Montana to Dwight Clark with famous "The Catch" in the NFC Championship ruined that dream and started the nightmare of the 49ers. Cry

So, my Dream Match Up whether it be on a Madden game or anything is Bengals vs. Cowboys.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I’d love for Burrow to beat Brady in his last Super Bowl appearance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd like to beat the 49ers, I've been traumatized by 2 SB losses. Specially the last one hurt vs the niners. Then the 20 yr mayhem that followed. Would be nice to be vindicated.

2nd team woudl be the cowboys, since the pundits and NFL and media love them.
Reply/Quote
My DREAM matchup is because it’s the easiest team to beat, so I went with Seattle.

Once the Bengals get their first Super Bowl win, I’ll be able to stomach hoping for the 49ers.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 11:27 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'd like to beat the 49ers, I've been traumatized by 2 SB losses. Specially the last one hurt. Then the 20 yr mayhem that followed. Would be nice to be vindicated.

I want the 49ers because I think it would be fitting to get our first Super Bowl victory over the team that beat us the first 2 times we made the Super Bowl. Plus, as good as their defense is and as good as Purdy has played, I think our defense can slow down Christian McCaffery and cause Purdy all kinds of problems. Basically, I think our offense will be able to overcome their defense better than their offense can overcome our defense.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
9ers.

My heart's still broken watching them lose to them when I was 11.

Plus I don't want any excuses. They are the best in the NFC right now and if the Bengals run Bills, KC then the 9ers they are the best team in the NFL and there is no doubt.
Reply/Quote
I went different from everyone else and chose MIN. Wpulf be fitting that the trio (Burrow, Chase and JJ) play in a championship game at the same time. Too bad we wouldn't also be getting JJ a ring.
Reply/Quote
Texans, but I think that's a long shot.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I care Not for what team it is as long as we win...

that being said i couldnt stand losing to the 49ers again.
Reply/Quote
49ers, we still have unfinished business with them.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Seriously, my dream match up is anyone as long as they win

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 11:06 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Which NFC is a dream matchup.

NOT a prediction, NOT the easiest team to beat, but your dream matchup.

I can't bare to lose to the 49ers again. So no to them.

I am a New Yorker, so the media and atmosphere of the Giants would suffocate me.

My dream matchup almost came in the 1981 Super Bowl, but Joe Montana to Dwight Clark woth famous "The Catch" in the NFC Championship ruined that dream and started the nightmare of the 49ers. Cry

So my Dream Match Up whether it be on a Madden game or anything is Bengals vs. Cowboys.

It would be soul-crushing to lose to them yet again, but that ain't Joe Montana at QB.  Bring on SF and bury those ghosts.
Reply/Quote
Must beat 49rs, must beat 49rs, must beat 49rs, must beat 49rs...

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 11:38 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: My DREAM matchup is because it’s the easiest team to beat, so I went with Seattle.

Once the Bengals get their first Super Bowl win, I’ll be able to stomach hoping for the 49ers.

lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 12:10 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I went different from everyone else and chose MIN. Wpulf be fitting that the trio (Burrow, Chase and JJ) play in a championship game at the same time. Too bad we wouldn't also be getting JJ a ring.

A couple of dropped passes and fumbles and we will get him a ring. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Hmmm, at this point no love[votes] for the # 1 seed Eagles. Hmm
Reply/Quote
Bengals take out the number one seed in the AFC and then beat the number one seed in the NFC. Eagles.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 01:24 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Hmmm, at this point no love[votes] for the # 1 seed Eagles. Hmm

Ok one vote now for that "other" Pennsylvanian team. 
Reply/Quote
Giants.

Easiest to beat.

My dream is us winning it.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 01:31 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Giants.

Easiest to beat.

My dream is us winning it.

Exactly this.  People can call me a *****.  I don't care.  XD

I just want the win.  Give me the easiest path to that. 
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote