Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LI Game Day Thread
Owned. Brady, winner. Five ***** super bowls?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sorry to anyone trying to say Brady Belichick aren't the goats
Reply/Quote
Well crap. I hate to admit t. Brady is the man!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4051790-world-champions/
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Respect to Brady and the coach
Reply/Quote
Must be nice... Now back to football Purgatory with Marvin and Mike.
Reply/Quote
Falcons equivalent to JNer
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4051831-we-got-completely-ref/
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This seems a little too perfect for T.V. moment. Every year I come closer and closer to realizing that this is more than likely a rigged game.
Reply/Quote
Man, I really wanted Atlanta to win...but you have to give the Pats crazy props. That was an incredible comeback!

[Image: NAk6C.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 09:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Wish I was guy who bet 1MM on Falcons

You still wish that?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Brady should take the Lombardi from Goodell, look him in the eye and say "Nice Try *****. I Am The Greatest!"
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 12:31 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: This seems a little too perfect for T.V. moment. Every year I come closer and closer to realizing that this is more than likely a rigged game.

WWEFL

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 12:31 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: This seems a little too perfect for T.V. moment. Every year I come closer and closer to realizing that this is more than likely a rigged game.

Yep. I'm sure Goddell made it so. Exactly what the league wanted, and they got it.

/s
Reply/Quote
2016 Falcons = 1988 Bengals

Tom Brady Montana'd them. Sucks for their fans.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Definitely one of the all time great SBs ever, if not the best. Hats off to Brady, Belichick, & the Pats.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 12:33 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You still wish that?

you are an expert troll when it comes to looking at past posts and commenting on them, lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 12:56 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Definitely one of the all time great SBs ever, if not the best. Hats off to Brady, Belichick, & the Pats.

Absolutely. I hate the pats, but what a game.. I can't even be mad
Reply/Quote
Now that was a Superbowl!

What a game. Gotta feel for Falcons fans though. Anyone check their message boards? Nervous
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 09:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Wish I was guy who bet 1MM on Falcons

Bet you do now. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Any other year I would have been pulling for ATL, but I wanted the Pats to take it this year.

Dan Quinn and Shanahan have to be sick right now. No doubt that the Pats deserve props for the comeback, but with an 8 point lead and at the 25, you play for the field goal.
Reply/Quote