Rams
1.82%
1 1.82%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Score Predictions
A vote for the Rams was finally made. Boo!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:54 PM)PocketAces32 Wrote: I’m also worried about McVay out-coaching Taylor. I expected McVay to win a Super Bowl after his first year, I just hope this isn’t the year.

There is so much talk about the Bengals being a second-half team that McVay may actually plan to change things up completely in the second half to throw off the Bengals. 

As Burrow stated, "We've been a second half team all year."  McVay's an excellent coach. I wonder if he will figure something out to thwart that tendency.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33

Rams 27

Walk off TD. Burrow to Chase. Start of a dynasty
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 02:09 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Does predicting a Rams victory make me a bad fan? :/

I was wondering who voted for the f*****g Dodgers
Reply/Quote
Oh no. I haven't participated in these polls since the Playoffs started. I have no comment.

P.S. I just looked at the results. Someone has balls!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 02:09 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Does predicting a Rams victory make me a bad fan? :/

No.  Absolutely not.  That crap needs to not even start again.  No one should start questioning fandom levels again.  Period.  You are entitled to your opinion.  You've been here a long time.  No one doubts your loyalty.

And I'm sure if you're wrong, you'll own it.  But we all know who you REALLY want to win man.    Wink
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
24-21 bengals come from behind after a rocky first half. Second half they settle down and start the comeback.
Reply/Quote

Nope. It makes you honest. The rams are a good team. We can both hope you are wrong though!
Tongue
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 03:02 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The Bengals have been holding some offense back. It will be their best rushing game since the first Raiders game. It will be Matthew Stafford struggling with Mike Hilton and Logan Wilson with both getting interceptions. The Bengals will play their best game of the season. Taylor won’t hold back here. The Rams struggle with giving up big plays in the passing game. The receivers won’t have a great day overall but there will be some big plays. Cincy 31-17

Additionally:
1. YAC will be tough for LA. Our receivers will make some great runs after short passes.
2. Stafford will struggle with Hilton and Logan Wilson as both get interceptions
3. Joe Mixon best game since the first Raiders game.
Reply/Quote
Get your last minute predictions in if you haven’t already! Winner gets bragging rights and rep!
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:49 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Get your last minute predictions in if you haven’t already! Winner gets bragging rights and rep!

Just saw Devon Still predicted 17-10 Bengals.

He thinks it will be a low scoring game.

I am the opposite with my 35-27 Bengals win prediction. I think Burrow comes alive in this game with quick passes and our 
weapons have a big game with lots of YAC against the team that is the worst at this aspect in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33 - 30.
Reply/Quote
If we don't have big-time YAC , we won't win this game. I predict we will and we will.
Reply/Quote
24-20 Bengals
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Well, we just got the NBC announcers and analysts predictions. 7 to 1 for Rams.
Reply/Quote
Us more

Them not more
Reply/Quote