Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T. Hill of Chiefs traded tp Phins
Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN. Adam Schefter
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:41 PM)pulses Wrote: Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.  Adam Schefter

wow, Patty Mahomes cannot be too excited as they are gutting his weapons
I also think thats ill advised move by Dolphons to give up that much for a WR 
Reply/Quote
God damn it... Another AFC contender emerges.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:44 PM)kalibengal Wrote: wow, Patty Mahomes cannot be too excited as they are gutting his weapons

Yeah now the Dolphins are gonna have to pay Hill 20mill a year +
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:41 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Lol. Hope he can take the 6 yard pass and turn it into 75 cause Tua can't throw the ball. This is great. Defenses will NOT play him the same way at all with Tua the trash can. Trust me

Hill 2 games after Tua as his QB

[Image: antonio-brown-peace-out.gif]
Reply/Quote
My mind is blown how every big move is happening only in the AFC. Maybe I'm just more tuned in this year because of the Bengals expectations, but I can't remember a year with so many deals lopsided to one Conference.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:44 PM)kalibengal Wrote: wow, Patty Mahomes cannot be too excited as they are gutting his weapons
Pretty much tells you that KC is gonna draft a WR in round 1 with 2 picks now. Wouldn't shock me if they took Skyy Moore. Another slot guy who is really fast and has good hands.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:45 PM)pulses Wrote: Yeah now the Dolphins are gonna have to pay Hill 20mill a year +

https://www.tmz.com/2022/03/23/tyreek-hill-traded-do-not-post-this/

Quote:ESPN's Adam Schefter just reported the news ... saying the 'Fins are sending a 2022 first-round pick, a 2022 second-round pick, a 2022 fourth-round pick as well as two picks in the 2023 draft to get the deal done.

Schefter added the Dolphins are giving Hill a $120 million contract extension that will make him the highest-paid receiver in the NFL as part of the trade.

30M per year, turns out.
Reply/Quote
Goddamn copycats.... They can imitate but never duplicate the Burrow-Chase connection.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:50 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Goddamn copycats.... They can imitate but never duplicate the Burrow-Chase connection.

I bet Bridgewater starts this year  Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:53 PM)pulses Wrote: I bet Bridgewater starts this year  Cool

What is the over/under on the underthrows to Hill?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Can we extend burrow and chase now so we don’t have massive extensions later?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:51 PM)pulses Wrote: Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

As you said, ESPN sharing news

Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:41 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Lol. Hope he can take the 6 yard pass and turn it into 75 cause Tua can't throw the ball. This is great. Defenses will NOT play him the same way at all with Tua the trash can. Trust me

There should be LOTS of YAC in Miami this year with Hill and Waddle.   Tua doesn't have a cannon, but he has a quick motion and release.   If they design it right, I could see it being a dangerous offense. 
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:45 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: God damn it... Another AFC contender emerges.

I'm not worried about then Dolphins even with Hill.  Now we will have to see what the Chiefs do with those picks.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:59 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: There should be LOTS of YAC in Miami this year with Hill and Waddle.   Tua doesn't have a cannon, but he has a quick motion and release.   If they design it right, I could see it being a dangerous offense. 

They should play Bridgewater instead but they won't
Reply/Quote
This will Also make Bridgewater very happy
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2022, 01:39 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: True,

Forgot about that! And hey who knows what the f this Watson deal is going to do. The browns go and mess up the entire NFL pay structure. I feel like something crazy could come as a result

or in 5 years that rate will look like a good deal the way things are going..

I just dont think hes earned that type of deal
Reply/Quote