Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***TBB Fundraiser***
As some of you probably remember, the last fundraiser we did was in 2020...which was a 3 year extension that locked in an extremely affordable monthly average of 119.95, that includes all the perks we currently have in terms of anytime tech support, advanced security features, guaranteeing the board doesn't crash during gamedays, etc. 

That extension took us through May of 2024. I have the opportunity to extend that by 1 year (through May of 2025) at the same price if I do so by the 15th of this month. I would really like to do so because the value of the current plan is just too good for what we get and the service / reliability that comes with it. 

I would rather always stay ahead as much as possible - especially in terms of taking advantage of the current price for as long as it's an option, and for as long as we want to keep this thing going. Doing the additional year now guarantees us 2 more years of high quality hosting at the discounted rate

The price extending the extra year is $1,439. Any contributions toward that cost would be greatly appreciated, and I will cover any amount that is remaining. I also want to thank everyone that has so generously supported the board in past years. 

Donation link - https://www.gofundme.com/tbb-fundraiser

Thanks,
BJ

(BTW, the board will begin it's 9th year in just a few days. Crazy how fast the time has went by!  Mellow)
Reply/Quote
First!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Done
Reply/Quote
Done.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 05:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: First!

(05-01-2023, 05:27 PM)freezebowlbengal Wrote: Done

(05-01-2023, 05:42 PM)wcu Wrote: Done.

Thank you guys! 
Reply/Quote
DONE!

Thanks for the amazing site!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 06:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: DONE!

Thanks for the amazing site!

Thanks Brad, appreciate it. Always trying to make the site as good as possible.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 06:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks Brad, appreciate it. Always trying to make the site as good as possible.

You do MORE than enough!
Reply/Quote
Holic. Just contributed. Thanks for all you and administrators do!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 07:20 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Holic. Just contributed. Thanks for all you and administrators do!

Thank you...incredibly generous! Joe
Reply/Quote
I'm on board.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 07:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm on board.

Thanks brother, appreciate it!
Reply/Quote
Been a lurker for a year and just started posting. Love the site and have donated. Thanks for the work.
Reply/Quote
Since I wasn't able to last time I might as well throw in a few bucks for a quality board I've been using the past 9 years
Reply/Quote
Done
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 07:46 PM)Danimal Wrote: Been a lurker for a year and just started posting. Love the site and have donated. Thanks for the work.

Thanks and looking forward to you posting more often.

(05-01-2023, 07:50 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Since I wasn't able to last time I might as well throw in a few bucks for a quality board I've been using the past 9 years

(05-01-2023, 07:52 PM)Stewy Wrote: Done

Thanks shoe and stewy!
Reply/Quote
Thanks to michaelsean and treee for the donations...much appreciated!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 07:50 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Since I wasn't able to last time I might as well throw in a few bucks for a quality board I've been using the past 9 years

Glad to see things are picking up.

We're getting closer
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2023, 08:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Glad to see things are picking up.

We're getting closer

Thank you for the donation!

It's crazy how quickly it's getting there. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Donated!

Great site hope it's up for years and years to come.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote