Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANK YOU
With all the banter and emotion that goes on between us, I want to thank those that created the board and those that contribute to the banter, back and forth and raw emotion that we share for Bengal Nation. Lets have a great draft and continue to banter with a singular purpose of hoping our Bengals win the Super Bowl in our lifetime. For some like me that means soon... Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: With all the banter and emotion that goes on between us, I want to thank those that created the board and those that contribute to the banter, back and forth and raw emotion that we share for Bengal Nation.  Lets have a great draft and continue to banter with a singular purpose of hoping our Bengals win the Super Bowl in our lifetime. For some like me that means soon... 

ThumbsUp
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: With all the banter and emotion that goes on between us, I want to thank those that created the board and those that contribute to the banter, back and forth and raw emotion that we share for Bengal Nation.  Lets have a great draft and continue to banter with a singular purpose of hoping our Bengals win the Super Bowl in our lifetime. For some like me that means soon... Hilarious

The members here have really made this the absolute best Bengals community on the web, IMO.

We're closing in on 1,000,000 posts as well...less than 5k away!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: With all the banter and emotion that goes on between us, I want to thank those that created the board and those that contribute to the banter, back and forth and raw emotion that we share for Bengal Nation.  Lets have a great draft and continue to banter with a singular purpose of hoping our Bengals win the Super Bowl in our lifetime. For some like me that means soon... Hilarious

You're welcome 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 04:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The members here have really made this the absolute best Bengals community on the web, IMO.

Start a new Chase or Sewell thread with a snarky post and you'll lead us to 5k!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 04:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The members here have really made this the absolute best Bengals community on the web, IMO.

It's not often that such a relative few, have so very much to say.  We may not be the biggest fan base, but we talk football with the best of them!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

This is amazing. I'm stunned.

Reply/Quote

...and on a side note, congrats to Fred, who is coming up on 750,000 posts. Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 06:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is amazing. I'm stunned.

HarleyDog, do you need a tissue?  Hilarious
Seriously that is alot!
Reply/Quote
Congrats to everyone. Great message board with a lot of very smart people.

This year makes 10 years for me overall as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Nice!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 06:38 PM)sandwedge Wrote: HarleyDog, do you need a tissue?  Hilarious
Seriously that is alot!

Yes. Yes I do. I'm very proud to be a member of this board and interact with the people in it. Ya'll are very special people.

Reply/Quote
Best Bengals board by a mile.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 01:51 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: With all the banter and emotion that goes on between us, I want to thank those that created the board and those that contribute to the banter, back and forth and raw emotion that we share for Bengal Nation. Lets have a great draft and continue to banter with a singular purpose of hoping our Bengals win the Super Bowl in our lifetime. For some like me that means soon... Hilarious

I’m proud to be on here to tell every single one of you why you are wrong.

Totally kidding. Love this community and couldn’t be happier to be here.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 06:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Congrats to everyone. Great message board with a lot of very smart people.

This year makes 10 years for me overall as well.

Man, I just realized that I've been visiting a Bengals message board for about 10 years as well. Holy shit time goes by way too fast
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 06:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is amazing. I'm stunned.

That's like, 450+ posts a day.  Shocked

I would not have guessed that correctly. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 07:47 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Man, I just realized that I've been visiting a Bengals message board for about 10 years as well. Holy shit time goes by way too fast

16 years...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’m just gonna say it.

This isn’t only the best Bengals board, but quite possibly the best Pro franchise fan board on the whole internets.

Just my two cents.

I only go to this board, I don’t know what the Chiefs or Seahawks fan boards look like.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 07:47 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Man, I just realized that I've been visiting a Bengals message board for about 10 years as well. Holy shit time goes by way too fast

I signed up right after Carson's trade demand. What a crazy time that was.

Certainly doesn't feel like 10 years, but here we are.
Reply/Quote

In OUR lifetime? I didn't expect to live long enough for my lifetime, but damned if it happened anyway..  Maybe I'll live long enough for a SB win.. Heck..I made it to social security age anyway..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote