Poll: duh. what should his forever nickname be?
This poll is closed.
Steely-eyed dream crusher
0%
0 0%
The Hammer
12.50%
7 12.50%
Splits
1.79%
1 1.79%
McFearless
8.93%
5 8.93%
Legatron II Electric Boogaloo
14.29%
8 14.29%
Kick Kong
5.36%
3 5.36%
Tripod
0%
0 0%
1.79%
1 1.79%
McFly
3.57%
2 3.57%
Money Mack
7.14%
4 7.14%
Kickfearsome
10.71%
6 10.71%
Legs Benedict
8.93%
5 8.93%
Big Foot
5.36%
3 5.36%
McMoney
17.86%
10 17.86%
Mark it 3
1.79%
1 1.79%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE REAL ***OFFICIAL*** Evan McPherson nickname poll
Star 
And here it is. 

The much anticipated, hotly contested, ballyhooed, legally binding...*drum roll*...

***OFFICIAL*** Evan McPherson nickname poll!!!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611617807d89a4c3daea4...y.gif&ct=g]

Make your pick and live with it. I will keep this poll secretive so that you can participate and not feel ashamed of your choice for the rest of your life. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
How many threads Faulk! Tongue
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Legs Benedict is absolutely terrible and absolutely my choice.
(08-26-2021, 10:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: How many threads Faulk!   Tongue

Just this one!! It's the ***OFFICIAL*** POLL!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
I wonder if there's any mods/admin online right now that could go ahead and close the other thread?

And you could sticky this poll for a week if you wanted to. Ninja

Ayyye you added Electric Boogaloo after Legatron II

Wow I wasn't the only person to vote for my idea. That's a new feeling.
We are going to make Legs Benedict happen and I don't want any objections.

Just throwing my 2 cents in.....I think every nickname should start with the "Mc" in the beginning.  McTripod......McMarkit3, McBigfoot, etc.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(08-27-2021, 09:58 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Just throwing my 2 cents in.....I think every nickname should start with the "Mc" in the beginning.  McTripod......McMarkit3, McBigfoot, etc.  

I guess after the ***OFFICIAL*** Evan McPerson nickname poll, we will have to have another poll as to whether to add "Mc" to whatever nickname is chosen. 

Which could get a little weird if something like McMoney wins.

McMcMoney...    Nervous

But look at it this way. Add Mc to any of the nicknames that don't already have it and put it in the middle of his name.

Evan McLegs Benedict McPherson
Evan McHammer McPherson
Evan McSir kicks-a-lot McPerson

Now say those out loud.

See how goofy and terrible it sounds?

(08-26-2021, 10:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: How many threads Faulk!   Tongue

You know what the real kicker is? (EDIT: no pun initially intended)

I was stuck on 99 threads created for years, so what did i do? I used #100 on a nickname thread for a kicker.  Mellow

McMoney boys!
Interesting race so far. The Hammer jumped out to an early lead before Legs Benedict made a strong push. Now McMoney has come out of nowhere to a commanding lead. 

(08-27-2021, 11:23 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I guess after the ***OFFICIAL*** Evan McPerson nickname poll, we will have to have another poll as to whether to add "Mc" to whatever nickname is chosen. 

Which could get a little weird if something like McMoney wins.

McMcMoney...    Nervous

But look at it this way. Add Mc to any of the nicknames that don't already have it and put it in the middle of his name.

Evan McLegs Benedict McPherson
Evan McHammer McPherson
Evan McSir kicks-a-lot McPerson

Now say those out loud.

See how goofy and terrible it sounds?

It sounds beautiful, angelic even.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

I got the perfect nickname ;Evan “The BootLegger” McPherson
McMoney just doesn't cut it. No way. Weak. I'm not participating. Legs Benedict or riot.
(08-27-2021, 06:53 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: McMoney just doesn't cut it. No way. Weak. I'm not participating. Legs Benedict or riot.

Most people don’t even like eggs Benedict tho…
(08-27-2021, 07:24 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Most people don’t even like eggs Benedict tho…

I love them, but it’s not exactly an endearing nickname…

Kickfearsome made me LOL but McMoney rolls off the tongue easier and reminds me me of that "Nick Minute" meme (that dude almost sounds like he's saying McMoney). The Hammer is boring so I'm not sure why people are voting for that one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
(08-27-2021, 06:53 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: McMoney just doesn't cut it. No way. Weak. I'm not participating. Legs Benedict or riot.

I partly voted McMoney just so "The Hammer" doesn't win. That's the boring-est name on here.

I'd take Legs Benedict (even though it has zilch to do with his actual name) over "The Hammer".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.