Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taco Bell adding delivery
Well as a side, KFC is also part of this program for you who don't like Taco Bell.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 06:41 PM)Au165 Wrote: Well as a side, KFC is also part of this program for you who don't like Taco Bell.

Well, that would be an option.  KFC is about a mile from our house.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 07:20 PM)treee Wrote: So you're that guy that sits at the fast foot window for 5 minutes after getting his food LOL

No doubt, you ought to legally be able to pull people like that out of their car and beat them to death with their own chalupa.  I love the people who have to distribute all the food to each of the car's inhabitants before they'll budge.  Just hand everything to the person in the front passenger seat and move the **** along. We chose the drive-thru for a reason.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
You know .I'm a fairly lazy guy ,but buying fast food really doesn't factor in to my laziness.. 
I actually got in the truck and drove to Burger King last night and my life wasn't turned into a living hell over it .
In fact I'm quite amazed I'm still alive after the 2 miles of driving in the dark .  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 10:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No doubt, you ought to legally be able to pull people like that out of their car and beat them to death with their own chalupa.  I love the people who have to distribute all the food to each of the car's inhabitants before they'll budge.  Just hand everything to the person in the front passenger seat and move the **** along. We chose the drive-thru for a reason.

I don't even go through the drive through anymore.  I'm pressed for time in the morning (admittedly that's like 10:30 -11 am for me  Mellow )  However, I do usually grab something to eat on the way to work, and yes I'm ashamed to say a lot of times it's fast food.  But I'll see a line of cars literally stretching around the building.  Why would you wait in that?  When there's one person waiting inside.  Are we really that lazy to get out of our car?
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 03:36 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I don't even go through the drive through anymore.  I'm pressed for time in the morning (admittedly that's like 10:30 -11 am for me  Mellow )  However, I do usually grab something to eat on the way to work, and yes I'm ashamed to say a lot of times it's fast food.  But I'll see a line of cars literally stretching around the building.  Why would you wait in that?  When there's one person waiting inside.  Are we really that lazy to get out of our car?

Yeah, but I've tried to outsmart the drive-thru line by going inside, and yeah, the line is usually short.  Problem is, the drive-thru, to my observations anyway, gets priority, so you end up standing there waiting while they take care of them first.  
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2018, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, but I've tried to outsmart the drive-thru line by going inside, and yeah, the line is usually short.  Problem is, the drive-thru, to my observations anyway, gets priority, so you end up standing there waiting while they take care of them first.  

See I've had the opposite experience.  To each their own I guess.  Like Joe Peccei (I can't spell his last name) says in "Die Hard" (II or III, can't remember which?) "they **** you at the drive through"!

That's been my experience.
Reply/Quote
Our society is approaching an epidemic level of laziness when fast-food places are starting to deliver, or even do curb side delivery to your car.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2018, 01:58 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Our society is approaching an epidemic level of laziness when fast-food places are starting to deliver, or even do curb side delivery to your car.

There was a generation before that said drive through were for the lazy. Each advancement of convenience is another generations "They are getting lazy".
Reply/Quote
I don't think that Taco Bell does delivery where I live. However, I stopped in yesterday to try the new $1 triple melt burritos. I gotta say, 2 or 3 of those makes for a very cheap and filling lunch.

I also took notice that the lobby was quite crowded. About half of the guests were eating, but the other half were just young people congregating and using the Wi-Fi, almost like a Starbucks for kids.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2018, 11:03 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't think that Taco Bell does delivery where I live.  However, I stopped in yesterday to try the new $1 triple melt burritos.  I gotta say, 2 or 3 of those makes for a very cheap and filling lunch.

I also took notice that the lobby was quite crowded.  About half of the guests were eating, but the other half were just young people congregating and using the Wi-Fi, almost like a Starbucks for kids.

Taco bell always has a $5 box meal that is the best fast food value you can get.  This month it is a triple melt burrito, 2 tacos, a drink, and those fried cinnimon things.

I eat there on a regular basis for lunch.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 10:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No doubt, you ought to legally be able to pull people like that out of their car and beat them to death with their own chalupa.  I love the people who have to distribute all the food to each of the car's inhabitants before they'll budge.  Just hand everything to the person in the front passenger seat and move the **** along. We chose the drive-thru for a reason.

[Image: z-funny-36-7.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Screw Taco Bell. I am going to cut out the middle man.

I will come to your house, punch you in the stomach and spray diarrhea in your bathroom for half of what Taco Bell charges.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 01:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Ive never done the uber eats thing but I have done the kroger grocery delivery which is awesome.

I also saw that amazon is now doing free 2 hour delivery from whole foods. I believe Cincinnati is 1 of only 4 markets that have this service as of right now.

Absolute game changers.

(02-08-2018, 07:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, ordering a grocery order is a bit different.  They have people dedicated to being "personal shoppers".  We haven't tried the grocery delivery yet, but the wife has had pretty good success with online order for drive thru pick up.

(02-08-2018, 09:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In our town, Walmart and Lowe's Foods.  Pretty sure that some of the other stores are offering that service, in nearby Raleigh.
My sister dies the curbside pickup for us where she just orders our groceries off her phone, pays through that, and then goes and picks them up.

It's either Walmart or Kmart.  I'm just now thinking that this could kill local grocery stores, like the Rempke's in Fort Mitchell where we grew up.
(02-09-2018, 06:41 PM)Au165 Wrote: Well as a side, KFC is also part of this program for you who don't like Taco Bell.

There's always some joint KFC-Taco Bell places in our area.  Is there any kind of relation with the companies?

I'll have to give this a try since there's a Taco Bell about a mile from my house.  Whenever we get it to go, I normally wait until we get home anyways, so I don't see how it would be much different, unless I'm like the third or fourth stop, in which case it could get pretty bad.

How can they screw up chili-cheese burritos and tacos with no lettuce?

I have never tried Uber eats (even though I have the ap) just because there's a Subway directly behind my house, a Chinese place next to that, Noce's a group of businesses down from that (pizza, hoagies, etc.), and then the Town Center at the end of my street which has Wings and Rings and things.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 01:32 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I also saw that amazon is now doing free 2 hour delivery from whole foods. I believe Cincinnati is 1 of only 4 markets that have this service as of right now.

Absolute game changers.

I gotta get in on that.  So much better to order there and eat healthy rather than settle for delivery from some restaurant.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 12:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: This makes me happy....that is all.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2018/02/08/kfc-taco-bell-delivery-online-ordering-grubhub/318689002/

With all the states legalizing marijuana, this development was inevitable.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 07:55 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: z-funny-36-7.jpg]

Pure awesomeness  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 06:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There's always some joint KFC-Taco Bell places in our area.  Is there any kind of relation with the companies?

Yes, they are both owned by brand Yum Foods.  Yum owns KFC, Taco Bell, along with Pizza Hut and any associated brands.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 08:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, they are both owned by brand Yum Foods.  Yum owns KFC, Taco Bell, along with Pizza Hut and any associated brands.

Thought so but then I was thinking "wait.........  I thought Colonel Sanders opened KFC........."

Hilarious

Fried chicken and Mexican seem like the opposite end of the spectrum.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 08:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thought so but then I was thinking "wait.........  I thought Colonel Sanders opened KFC........."

Hilarious

Fried chicken and Mexican seem like the opposite end of the spectrum.

Laugh now, but have you ever ran into a Mexican chicken on the border of El Paso while drinking tequila and smoking weed? Twitch

I’ve seen some things man!

Reply/Quote